It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many people can claim to see and hear energy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
First off, I do have a legitimate disorder, so it could all be a hallucination, but I have found others like me who also see and hear the things I do. Most of them are similarly affected as I am, but alas, I am still curious about what this is and how it affects me.

When I look out at the world, it looks like a grainy photograph where the pixels move and dance and sometimes congeal around objects and people. Anyone else see like this? My eye doctor is clueless as to what it might be.

Secondly, in moments of deepest silence, I hear what I describe as "frequencies," or a "background noise," and they affect my moods. The one the affects me negatively I can only describe as thick and heavy, dull and low, and it makes me seriously depressed when exposed to it for a long duration, but within the last few months there have been fluctuations in it and it has started to change to a more high-pitched, ringing, light, uplifting sort of sound that has made me feel happier. Note, some strange things have surrounded this event that many would call crazy. You might say "spiritual battles," or something that have happened to me. The low frequency has returned from time to time but it is now like it gets driven off or something...

I don't know. I would like to know if there are "normal" people who detect such things. Either I am way sensitive or way crazy...

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I can hear electrical "noise" sometimes. I can tell if a TV is on in another room because of a "buzz" in my head. I thought everyone heard electricity?

My induction cook top uses super powerful magnets and draws a lot of power. I can actually FEEL that energy! It also bothers my GF (she claims) because of the metal she has in her body.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by asherahofthesea

Sounds like synesthesia, not common but a known condition. Check it out, maybe there are ways to make use of it. Or if you are uncomfortable, there may be ways to minimize the effect.

For what it is worth, I hope it isn't unpleasant.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It´s not normal that senses mix.. but some people can taste colours, see music, its just the wires in the brains that scrambled

Like this woman..

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

That one is typically just the 60hz hum of AC current. Usually amplified by something but it could be 'heard' in some cases.

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on ATS

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Most will dismiss these sounds and sights as biological aberrations. Personally, I disagree with that dismissal. I, too, hear these "inner" sounds and see these dancing lights. They do seem to be correlated with events going on in my life and my moods (whether as a cause or a symptom, it's impossible to say!)

There are many eastern texts (such as the Upanishads) that refer to these sounds and hums as the constituent sounds of OM/AUM. They also refer to this light that some appear to see as smoke, clouds, lightning, snow, stars etc.

(Fun fact! these texts often describe enlightened beings and devas as experiencing reality in a way comparable to synthesia, the mixing of the senses.)

My only advice is to pay attention and acknowledge these little gifts when they happen. It is a spiritual communication of sorts, I believe. Just follow the pitch you hear, it seems to be a moral guidepost

edit on 6-9-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

I was thinking the same thing.

Some can hear emotions and touch. Some can see sounds, others see numbers and letters in different colours even. Theres alot of others, some sort of mix between two or more senses I guess in some people.. Most hit by this "disorder" see it as a blessing or gift even.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by asherahofthesea
First off, I do have a legitimate disorder, so it could all be a hallucination, but I have found others like me who also see and hear the things I do. Most of them are similarly affected as I am, but alas, I am still curious about what this is and how it affects me.

When I look out at the world, it looks like a grainy photograph where the pixels move and dance and sometimes congeal around objects and people. Anyone else see like this? My eye doctor is clueless as to what it might be.

Secondly, in moments of deepest silence, I hear what I describe as "frequencies," or a "background noise," and they affect my moods. The one the affects me negatively I can only describe as thick and heavy, dull and low, and it makes me seriously depressed when exposed to it for a long duration, but within the last few months there have been fluctuations in it and it has started to change to a more high-pitched, ringing, light, uplifting sort of sound that has made me feel happier. Note, some strange things have surrounded this event that many would call crazy. You might say "spiritual battles," or something that have happened to me. The low frequency has returned from time to time but it is now like it gets driven off or something...

I don't know. I would like to know if there are "normal" people who detect such things. Either I am way sensitive or way crazy...

That grainy vision is normal, specially in dark. Its called "Visual snow" and its not from eyes, its from nervous system. No one knows what causes that. Its could be something like that eye is sending info to brains, but brains cannot figure out everything. There is no cure for this and some have always had it and some develop is later.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

yes you explained it too a t! Its almost like your under water with the vision aspect. In another thread I explained it as seeing air. The noise you are correct too but I can tell what electrical device its coming from most of the time however when it gets bad sometimes I turn off everything and I can still hear a frequency usually its a low frequency high pitch noise but its consistent

edit on 6-9-2013 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Could be awakening symptoms.

theawakenedstate.tumblr.com...

How does your body feel if you listen to the song below or any other song of love that you like? Does different sounds/frequencies change how your body feels?

edit on 6-9-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

edit on 6-9-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
When I was a kid I could see energy between my fingers. Would move thumb and index finger toward and away from each other and thought it was facinating. When moving toward could see and feel what I can only describe as two opposing magnetic forces pushin against each other. When moving apart could see a stretching energy line. I didnt realize everyone couldnt do that. I wish I could get that back.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dianec
When I was a kid I could see energy between my fingers. Would move thumb and index finger toward and away from each other and thought it was facinating. When moving toward could see and feel what I can only describe as two opposing magnetic forces pushin against each other. When moving apart could see a stretching energy line. I didnt realize everyone couldnt do that. I wish I could get that back.

i think that's what some ppl call aura

if you see your fingers in focus (without mind in the way) you can see them although they are probably a bit transparent to you right now.
The best way to see this energy is on the Trees, in the morning.
You must get rid of your mind to see or hearing something unusual

But IMHO getting this vision ability shouldnt be your goal.
Your goal is to become like children (child like) by enjoying every moment, becoming every moment
Then when you are reborn as a child, you will get everything

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I have started to see blue lines, I would get into what started it all, but i was going to save that for a thread, I dont no what the blue lines indicate but i dont believe its random.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Well, if you mean a constant electrical hum..then yes. This has been going on since the mid 90's for me.
The funny thing was it all started after getting shocked by a 220 while rolling some walls at work painting.
The weird thing was I had Mick Jagger blaring on the radio singing Start me Up and my metal rolling pole hit across the dog gone electrical naked wires left by the construction crew and let me tell you that current was a lean mean machine! They had to take a broom and knock the rolling pole out of my hand. After that I hear electricity all the time and can tell the difference between electrical hum and the electronic hum of wireless. Also, I could not wear watches after that because when I wore them for a couple of weeks tops. I would kill the dog gone battery in the watch and it no longer worked. True story.... Glad I do not paint anymore...or I might have my painting grove going again listening to that same song to be zapped again...LOL

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodol

Originally posted by Dianec

i think that's what some ppl call aura

if you see your fingers in focus (without mind in the way) you can see them although they are probably a bit transparent to you right now.
The best way to see this energy is on the Trees, in the morning.
You must get rid of your mind to see or hearing something unusual

But IMHO getting this vision ability shouldnt be your goal.
Your goal is to become like children (child like) by enjoying every moment, becoming every moment
Then when you are reborn as a child, you will get everything

Ill keep trying it. I remember as a child I might be just laying down (for bed when couldnt sleep) and just doing it - almost as you describe; not thinking about it but rather just observing this thing I was seeing. Sort of like when you make your eyes blurry but not really - just focus without clutter - for the sake of just playing with the energy. A toal and complete focus - with no agenda but rather a knowing - maybe thats whats wrong now. I want it to happen rather than it just being and then allowing it without any judgement. Awe is ok but the rational mind gets in the way I think.

I also remember I could stretch it out further (like maybe a little under 1/4 inch). And somehow my focus (seemed like focus) would make me tune into the force when moving them together so I could feel even more force in addition to seeing it. Sounds weird to describe but I remember it as if it was yesterday because I did it all the time.

I fear I lost it because I understand it isn't something everyone experiences and maybe try too hard - as you said. I'm also applying labels like focus when I'm not sure focus as a kid equates to how I apply focus now. Its the adult brain - it has wrecked it for me. Thanks for showing interest though. I actually want to begin to mess with it again just because I've come close to being able to see this energy. There is nothing to compare it to. Will also try to tree thing.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nativeshaman

Do cell phones bother you? Just curious since you are now more affected by humming. They give me a headache if I talk too long but I don't think this is unusual. Thank goodness you lived - It's just interesting what this did to your body.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Yes, cell phones and the electronic hum I hear around cell phones and cell towers bothers me worse than that darn smart meter hooked to my electrical current. I hear these different hums pretty much 24/7 so I leave the television on loud 24/7 to drown out the hum so it can be a little more bearable for me. Thanks for asking.

I have to see the humor in it cause I forgot to mention that the rolling episode happened two days in a row different room in the house rolling the walls again and wouldn't know...same song same Zap and the paint crew ended up taking the darn metal pole from me and gave me one that looked like it hand a broom handle attached to the roller...LOL

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

There were witnesses to these weird episodes and I was lean (still pretty much lean) and the crew started calling me lean mean machine......gotta see the humor in it !! LOL

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I can see souls if I can get the other person to relax and stare into my eyes as I stare into theirs. An honest interest of what lies behind the eyes, and usually they will feel the same way after a couple minutes. Hard to measure time after that, but I would guess ten minutes or so after starting, I see an aura with bright colors radiating from them.

Each session is always unique, sometimes the other person sees their own interpretation also, and they react by crying, looking away quickly in fear, crying with happiness, even had one person pass out, but most just smile. Usually a calm ending though with a "Wow!", say our thanks and part ways. Only a few would really discuss it much, but no pressure ever to analyze it, unanimous feeling of the surreal. Never have repeated a session with anyone either, satisfaction or fear, who knows?

Peace and Godspeed, Xenongod

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

That is unbelievable! Have to wonder if the initial electrical current zapped you into an alternate place like a déjà vu experience. Good to know you have a sense of humor about it. I have to admit it's so unreal it is humorous. I hope you look up some things you might be able to do. If can drain a battery in a watch...who knows what gifts still lay dormant, waiting to be discovered.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join