It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin calls John Kerry a liar and pathetic before G20

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sirrurg

Wow, that is a good point.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia

Originally posted by VimanaExplorer
No, the UN inspectors won't release their findings for another 3-4 weeks, as per Kerry explained yesterday, but they do have classified information, which they won't make it declassified. So US is already determined to strike before UN report is even out.

Why would UN inspectors take 3-4 weeks?

Thats what Kerry told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee - it will take 3-4 weeks to get the UN report. Also, UN Report won't say who used Chemical Weapons, they will only say what was used.

Our only option is to believe whatever in the US classified report, which won't be declassified either.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

That would be a disaster and lesson learned.

Excuse me? You really think that the US regime will 'learn a lesson' by having gone to war in advance of any proof, and subsequently proved to be in the wrong?

It is not in the interests of the US regime to have any proof come out. Why is it that the UK, who monitor all calls in the region, have NO record of the supposed call that was invented intercepted by Mossad?

John Kerry (Kohn) is indeed a warmongering politician who needs to back off before he and his other warmongering regime members make the US the subject of derision throughout world (if they are not already)

I feel so sorry for those citizens of the US regime who are having their wishes trampled on by their evil leaders.

edit on 6/9/2013 by PuterMan because: The usual spelling errors which haunt me.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

Look! This is all choreographed and scripted. The arms reduction agreements between the US and Russia will clearly benefit the latter as the US reduces it's arsenal further than it should and the Russians lie about their reductions.
In the 80's Bill Clinton allowed nuclear and guidance technology to leak to China. All trade agreements favor China over the US and all the offshoring and outsourcing can be traced back to these agreements that have turned the US into an industrial wasteland (Detroit) and have seen China become the world's factory. Soon there will be the Trans Pacific Partnership agreement, negotiated in secret that will devistate Western Society.
The deals have been made. The objective is to go back to the pre-industrial days where there were two classes of people. The primary and most immediate objective of the globalists is eugenics; getting rid of 90% of us. Continued unchecked population growth will quickly overwhelm remaining resources on this planet. The major powers know that competition for dwindling resources will inevitably bring them into a catastrophic confrontation that will end all life on the planet.
Better to have a choreographed eugenics program to destroy western societies with nuclear weapons; preferably the kind that destroy populations but not infrastructure than an all out slugfest. Weapons to reduce populations will be nukes, famine and disease and also bio agents.
One has to question the rationale behind the globalists transferring industry and technology to China and negotiating arms reduction agreements with Russia if there was no future payback. For more on this google "Apocalypse Equation".
The globalists are not rational people. They are hard headed ruthless psychopathic business people. They are used to winning. They are cunning criminals who believe that the end justifies the means. A nuclear war is definitely in the cards and the globalists intend to prevail again.
Each day I get emails honoring 2nd war heroes and heroes and statesmen from the early days of the nation. These same people think a knight in shining armor will save them from the horrors that are coming. They have to remember that in the days of the wars of independence both sides had the same weapons and could fight on a level playing field. Today they look to Putin to play the role of hero. This is childish thinking. They think military vets and militia units will prevail. How can a band of vets take on the best armed and equipped military on the planet. That is not going to happen. The globalists are ready for all contingencies. Are you! If you expect Putin to come to your rescue it will be by way of a nuke above the roof of your house.
Folks it's time to go back to your plasma tv's.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riouz

He said Mr Kerry's denial that an al Qaeda-linked group is fighting with the Syrian opposition was "very unpleasant and surprising for me".

"He is lying and he knows that he is lying. This is sad," said Mr Putin.

Kerry was asked what was taking so long to supply the arms and aid we promised to the "moderate" rebels back in July. His answer was "that's something we're gonna have to discuss in tomorrow's closed session".

To me that is an indication that Kerry doesn't want the American public to know just how bad the al-queda problem really is.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by VimanaExplorer

Huh really, you believe Putin over Kerry...(now I am confused), Putin is the chief of liars, manipulators...look how he turned a democratic election process into Game of Thrones in Russia, King of Russia...I am not saying Kerry is not a liar, just merely pointing out that Putin KGB's past and just look at his political history...

Wow how easy people can be fooled...honestly its more intelligent to stay neutral, absorb all information and still believe nothing until you can touch it and see it...

MarineSniper

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by marinesniper0317

.look how he turned a democratic election process into Game of Thrones in Russia,

No, that was all instigated by the CIA, tool of the despotic US regime who are beating their own population into submission. Where is the surgical strike to support the good citizens of the US and free them from tyranny?

Putin KGB's past

And not one single one of the US Presidents has even held a post in the CIA or similar I guess?

edit on 6/9/2013 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

That's about the only thing that Obama does that I approve... payback is hell, isn't it. I seem to recall dancing in the streets in the aftermath of September 11- 2001. There is nothing too atrocious for you SOB's.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorChaos
Time World

So, I've said recently that this Syria thing was starting to look as though Russia and the U.S. were in on this together, and I still believe that is possible, however Vladimir Putin took a harsh stance regarding John Kerry just before the G20 by calling him a liar and stating that it was "pathetic".

It was not the most diplomatic way to start a summit of world leaders. On Sept. 4, the day before Russian President Vladimir Putin begins hosting the G20 summit in his hometown of St. Petersburg, he accused the Obama Administration of lying to Congress, and said U.S. lawmakers were being suckered into approving a military strike against Syria. “We talk with these people. We assume that they are decent. But he lies,” Putin said of U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry. “And he knows that he lies. That’s pathetic.”

Perhaps the animosity between this administration and that of Putin isn't as manufactured as I thought?

What do you guys think?

I think you are right that Putin and Obama are in this together, in a good guy bad guy sort of way, with Obama playing, for the first time, the bad guy. Why even Glenn Beck has good things to say about Putin. IMHO, this is an effort to defeat the cabal and bring down the empire in a credible way. It's all a show, an ideological effort to change people's minds about war so that we can be prepared for the PEACE that is to come. I guess Kerry drew the short straw when roles were handed out.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Everybody who has common sense knows that the US never lies.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
You do realize this is the same "rare world leader" who assassinates and imprisons anyone who disagrees with him right? Just because he may be right on a certain issue doesnt all of the sudden mean he is a saint. Even a piece of S#$ % can make a good point once in a while.

it's impossible to agree with what any politician does all the time.

but putin always seem like a real statesman, not willing to just be a front man, as most modern "leaders" are.

they have a meeting where they learn the game plan and then proceed to push the bs as it's the only reality.

most modern politicians are at best managers incapable of independent intelligent thought.

they have think tanks telling them what is, then get on stage and perform.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
OMG, people "believe" Putin......Jesus the naivety. That does not mean Kerry is telling the truth though but the way folks here laud up the Russian and Chinese leaders as if they are outstanding truthful sincere folks is just plain jaw dropping. Some folks need to see a doctor......quick.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
Putin is so right.. Our current leaders in the USA are pathetic pie slinging cowards and liars extreme. I wonder if Putin knows that a large percentage of the American people totally agree with him?

But.......

When does Putin answer to his own Countries Mistakes?

I see a self loathing hypocrite pointing the finger. While he sells 20 billion in arms to Syria. Because NONE of those weapons have hurt a single Syrian in this conflict.

NONE.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

The guy has changed appearance, expressions, & overall view on politics. So in True Ancient Alien Guy, I say only Explanation is Alien.lol

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-9-2013 by NoSpyingAzzholes because: My link didn't transfer, I had to copy again.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by marinesniper0317
reply to post by VimanaExplorer

...look how he turned a democratic election process into Game of Thrones in Russia, King of Russia..

MarineSniper

He won in the first round. Majority of the people supports him. USA is the only developed country in the world where the President got less votes from it's citizens and still got in the office.

In the last three decades US and Russia changed roles and US is now considered a 'bad guy'.

I am well aware that majority of Americans are good people but you guys had a streak of really stupid leaders who f****d up everything that leaders before them worked for. Good luck in the next election

edit on 6-9-2013 by baburak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

They already said that extremists represent about 15-25 percent of the rebels (about one in five is on Obamas kill list). That's huge. For revolution in any country in the world is needed about 10 percent of the entire population.

And with no boots on the ground those extremists would get huge stash of chemical weapons to play with. Those same people would use it against US, Europe and in the ME. It's irrational and sick.
edit on 6-9-2013 by baburak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
"Putin calls John Kerry a liar and pathetic"

Sorry...not news.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cayrichard

If you've read anything that I've posted in regards to Syria, you'd see that I happen to suspect that Obama and Putin are in on it together.

In no way do I expect Vladimir Putin to "come to my rescue", He is not interested in helping me, or any other American, he is interested in helping his own agenda, much like Barack Obama.

My original post for this thread made an allusion to the fact that these two seemingly are intent on pissing each other off, so I offered that I may be mistaken in my assumptions concerning collusion.

That Wall O'Text that you wrote was hardly readable beyond shining a very bright light on your own apparent paranoia.

In any case, good luck in your bunker with your seed vault, I would rather die in a flash than sit in a self-made prison, praying for a clear enough day to begin dying of radiation poisoning.

edit on 9/6/2013 by ProfessorChaos because: typo

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I believe I misunderstood a post.
edit on 9/6/2013 by ProfessorChaos because: misunderstood a reply.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join