It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin calls John Kerry a liar and pathetic before G20

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Time World

So, I've said recently that this Syria thing was starting to look as though Russia and the U.S. were in on this together, and I still believe that is possible, however Vladimir Putin took a harsh stance regarding John Kerry just before the G20 by calling him a liar and stating that it was "pathetic".

It was not the most diplomatic way to start a summit of world leaders. On Sept. 4, the day before Russian President Vladimir Putin begins hosting the G20 summit in his hometown of St. Petersburg, he accused the Obama Administration of lying to Congress, and said U.S. lawmakers were being suckered into approving a military strike against Syria. “We talk with these people. We assume that they are decent. But he lies,” Putin said of U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry. “And he knows that he lies. That’s pathetic.”

Perhaps the animosity between this administration and that of Putin isn't as manufactured as I thought?

What do you guys think?

+27 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
*applause*

And right he is !!!

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Putin calls it as it is. I was more confused about the whole situation after Kerry's roundabout way of explaining things, which didn't make any sense to begin with.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Yes, Putin is saying it like it is.

WASHINGTON — Secretary of State John Kerry asserted Sunday that the United States now has evidence of sarin gas use in Syria and said "the case gets stronger by the day" for a military attack.

A day after President Barack Obama stepped back from his threat to launch an attack, Kerry said in a series of interviews on the Sunday news shows that the administration learned of the sarin use within the past 24 hours through samples of hair and blood provided to Washington by first responders in Damascus.

"So this case is building and this case will build," Kerry said on NBC's "Meet the Press."

Okay so... there is evidence that chemical weapons were used, sure. But under what circumstances? And who made them? And how did they get there?

I'm not sure if John Kerry is lying, or if he is just really emotional, confused and pushy.
edit on 5-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

+33 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Putin has just said what everyone is thinking, fair play to him.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
No, the UN inspectors won't release their findings for another 3-4 weeks, as per Kerry explained yesterday, but they do have classified information, which they won't make it declassified. So US is already determined to strike before UN report is even out.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by VimanaExplorer

Well... what happens if the U.N. Report shows that Assad wasn't the one using chemical weapons after the U.S. attacks, I wonder?

That would be a disaster and lesson learned.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Putin is in the same category as Assad ... defending a lunatic that gassed his own people..maybe he should look in the mirror if he's not too busy jailing homosexuals

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by VimanaExplorer

Well... what happens if the U.N. Report shows that Assad wasn't the one using chemical weapons after the U.S. attacks, I wonder?

That would be a disaster and lesson learned.

They will make sure they suppress that report

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
The UN are not the ones who will say who USED Chemical Weapons, they will only say what was used..

He said Mr Kerry's denial that an al Qaeda-linked group is fighting with the Syrian opposition was "very unpleasant and surprising for me".

"He is lying and he knows that he is lying. This is sad," said Mr Putin.

Gotta agree with this Statement though

Riouz

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Putin is so right.. Our current leaders in the USA are pathetic pie slinging cowards and liars extreme. I wonder if Putin knows that a large percentage of the American people totally agree with him?

Isn't that in itself totally pathetic? The current administration has NO CREDIBILITY to the point of global laughing stock and everyone in the world knows and feels what complete scumbags the entire Obama administration is composed of? In fact they are a stain on the entire human race.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

Ok... Kerry has a very ugly record, I agree, but to think that Putin is a white knight, defender of the truth... thats insane too... Putin follows his own geopolitical agenda, and the dangerpous level of polarization that the US is reaching makes it oh so easy to spinderella any-everything as he knows his comments will help to further divide the american people...

Anybody doubts that major civil unrest in the US, even the prospect of a civil war would make Russia and China and North Korea veeeeery happy?... Chinese and Russian soldiers, under UN mandate securing the WMD depots of the US, to ensure the world is protected.... while americans happily killl each other for ideological-political-constitutional issues...

Then the Citroen satellites of the frenchies pick signatures of WMD being used by one or both sides and, pafff... before you know... Merkel is ruling what is left of the US under UN mandate....

Namaste.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Hey Putin!

Put this in your pipe and smoke it!

Mike

edit on 5-9-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

It seems like Putin wants to save the americans from themselves. That is, their idiotic choice of a warmongering Commander in Chief and a skull and bones Secretary of state, from those soulless whores in CFR, as a puppet in the Department of State.
edit on 5-9-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Yes sir, Mr. Putin. We know they're lying, its what they do.

Bush did it to get us into Iraq and now Obama has done it to get us into Libya and now Syria.

Thank you for speaking the truth.

May I pay you the compliment of comparing you to Obama:

Macho Man vs. Sissy-Boy.

edit on 5-9-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

That is all well and good.

The sad reality is that Obama is quite a few levels below them both if that is the case.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

It's purdee freak'n pathetic when Putin is calling the US leaders liars and he is absolutely right. It seems the world is finally coming around and calling a spade a spade as regards the US, its rhetoric and its actions.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Technically he didn't call Kerry pathetic. He called the fact he lies and knows he lies pathetic. The act, not the person.

Semantics I know but that's what he said. 'That's pathetic' not 'he's pathetic'.

Anyhoo he's totally right. Either way, it is.

edit on 5-9-2013 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Putin is in the same category as Assad ... defending a lunatic that gassed his own people..maybe he should look in the mirror if he's not too busy jailing homosexuals

Obama should be in prison for drone striking and killing innocent children and entire families.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
Putin is so right.. Our current leaders in the USA are pathetic pie slinging cowards and liars extreme. I wonder if Putin knows that a large percentage of the American people totally agree with him?

Isn't that in itself totally pathetic? The current administration has NO CREDIBILITY to the point of global laughing stock and everyone in the world knows and feels what complete scumbags the entire Obama administration is composed of? In fact they are a stain on the entire human race.

THAT is the really pathetic aspect to what is going on in once great America today.

The fact that the majority of switched on Americans agree with Russia, a once staunch cold war enemy over and above the people that are ruining / running America into the ground from within...the American Government.

It's pathetic and a sad indictment of the levels of corruption and out and out fraud that is perpetrated on the American people and allies on a scale that is seemingly increasing daily.

The majority of your 3 branches are compromised, one way or another. They HAVE to be ferreted out, nationally exposed as the criminals they are, and go and go quickly if America is to stand any chance of regaining the respect and position on the world stage it recently enjoyed.
edit on 5-9-2013 by MysterX because: correction

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join