It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin calls John Kerry a liar and pathetic before G20

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

It will not surprise me it is all theatre... Remember the election Bush and Kerry..? At the time they were throwing mud in public but they both only first and only worship their Skull and Bones god. Thye are brothers in crime and with this NWO thing going nothing will surprise me anymore....Today "They' conquer nations from within...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I do not think Putin would call Secretary Kerry a liar if he could not back it up with facts. That's a pretty huge thing saying that as President of Russia. Unlike the O admin Putin is not an amateur so if he says Kerry is a liar then it is likely true and he will likely reveal the facts to prove it.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

LOL - Putin just stepped up a notch in my book.

Is it weird that I love him??

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Putin calls John Kerry a liar and pathetic before G20,

He's 100% correct. Kerry has a long history of lies. A long history of arrogance.
And Kerry is indeed pathetic. But what is even more pathetic is that Americans
voted for this administration ... this administration full of people like Obama,
Kerry, Holder, Susan Rice, and Valerie Jarrett .... etc etc.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strewth

I've said it before and I'll say it again .... I wish PUTIN was an American and that he was our POTUS.
The man is smart. He knows what he's doing. He understands international politics and economics.
He never blinks. And by golly when he puts on his sunglasses he looks like he belongs in a
James Bond movie.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
everyone knows that Putin was in charge of the old KGB, right? he was trained to lie. let's remember that there are heat signatures from rockets launched from Assad controlled areas, and there have been 2 other gas attacks in march and may, but on a smaller scale. although I'm still on the fence about this, giving any credence to what Putin says should also come with the same scrutiny as does what the administration says. maybe for Putin to be credible, he should tell the rest of the world what he knows about what Syria actually has in the form of gas weapons and their launch capability, since Russia has had their own military people in there selling and maintaining these weapons.....believing what Putin says, over what our own military people say is foolish.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Strewth

I've said it before and I'll say it again .... I wish PUTIN was an American and that he was our POTUS.
The man is smart. He knows what he's doing. He understands international politics and economics.
He never blinks. And by golly when he puts on his sunglasses he looks like he belongs in a
James Bond movie.

wow.... all I can say is, you need to talk to some Russian natives that are politically astute. I would never want that bastard as head of this country.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by VimanaExplorer

Well... what happens if the U.N. Report shows that Assad wasn't the one using chemical weapons after the U.S. attacks, I wonder?

That would be a disaster and lesson learned.
edit on 5-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

To be honest from the administrations point of view, would it be a disaster?, who cares? By that point the effect on the ground will be achieved. If you dismantle a military infrastructure it will stay dismantled.

The US will just brazen it out, pocket the cash from the Gulf arabs and go 'Ha Ha' like Neslon from The Simpsons to the rest of the world.

Some other news story will come on the TV and nobody will care. Maybe a Kardashian can get married or something. Have you seen Libya on the TV much lately?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by justwokeup

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by VimanaExplorer

Well... what happens if the U.N. Report shows that Assad wasn't the one using chemical weapons after the U.S. attacks, I wonder?

That would be a disaster and lesson learned.
edit on 5-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

To be honest from the administrations point of view, would it be a disaster?, who cares? By that point the effect on the ground will be achieved. If you dismantle a military infrastructure it will stay dismantled.

The US will just brazen it out, pocket the cash from the Gulf arabs and go 'Ha Ha' like Neslon from The Simpsons to the rest of the world.

Some other news story will come on the TV and nobody will care. Maybe a Kardashian can get married or something. Have you seen Libya on the TV much lately?

www.thefutoncritic.com... -on-sunday-night-at-9pm-on-e-36011/20130603e03/

3 million out of a country with 320 million watched the premier of the "k's"...I guess the other +99% of the American population don't give a damn about they do....I keep seeing this show and others (such as survivor or American idol) come up in ATS as being representative of what and how "Americans think". it is the same as using the phrases "sheeple" and "wake up", to say that "all others are stupid, except for me"...I don't know what company some people here keep, but I for one do not know any of these types.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Putin: Russia doesn't defend Assad, we defend international law

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
there may have been a time when a statement like this would have pissed me off but....

...meh

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

everyone knows that Putin was in charge of the old KGB, right? he was trained to lie.

Another way to look at that, is that he was trained to easilly detect liars.

And heat signatures for rocket launches?

What about a heat signature proves a rocket was launched and not a bomb exploded, shell landed, fire was set?

Heat signatures are only evidence that something hot was recently at that point...not what the 'hot' something actually was.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Love it!!

Is it sad that Im rootin for Putin (haha) instead of my own president?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

How pathetic would the Mitt Romney group have been ?

The two administrations look exactly the same as they always have been.

The entire voting system is what is really pathetic, and the controllers love it.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Perhaps the animosity between this administration and that of Putin isn't as manufactured as I thought?

What do you guys think?

I don't know. You always have that in the back of your head, trying to figure out what is really going on here. Is it real, or staged? Personally, I believe the animosity is real, but it's pretty amazing that someone like Putin would come out and say it. He is right, however. Kerry is lying. So, it's really hard for me to disagree with what he said. But, Putin isn't exactly an angel, either.

I just think it's a simple case of Russia being tired of US intervention, and tired of not being considered an equal, in terms of being a superpower. Putin is flexing his muscle, and Obama is doing the same. It won't end well, if one doesn't back down.
edit on 5-9-2013 by Catacomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
A lot of members would be praising Stalin if he came back as Zombie and called Obama names. Others would be wishing that he could become our president.

Anyone that thinks that Putin is doing this because he wants a peaceful resolution to all of this is mistaken, if he was running the show here Syria would already had been bombed and be in ruins, just like he did with Georgia in 2008. Putin is just looking out for his best interests, and if that includes defending a man that gassed and killed 1400 people then he will do that. Nothing is off limits,

Heck if Eric Snowden was Russian he would already be dead from being poisoned, just like Litvinienko in 2006

But yeah we'd be soo much better off if Putin was our president.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by VimanaExplorer
No, the UN inspectors won't release their findings for another 3-4 weeks, as per Kerry explained yesterday, but they do have classified information, which they won't make it declassified. So US is already determined to strike before UN report is even out.

Let's see if I understand this...

So they have a classified report concerning "comm intercepts" that most likely were manufactured by some CIA spook. They are not going to release it because ..... small people don't need to see classified stuff. Is that about right?

Putin was right: Kerry is a pathetic liar.

edit on 5-9-2013 by juspassinthru because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Fox news is reporting that Putin greeted Obama at the G-20 summit and told Him He will provide Syria with a missle shield if they do not get U.N. backing for war with Syria.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 5-9-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Fox news is reporting that Putin greeted Obama at the G-20 summit and told Him He will provide Syria with a missle shield if they do not get U.N. backing for war with Syria.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 5-9-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

Not really surprised, but I am still amazed by all of this. This deserves it's own thread, but just reinforces the fact that Russia is sending it's warships to this region for a reason. And, it's not bluster.

We live in dangerous times.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Putin is just looking out for his best interests,

And he's doing an awesome job of it. He's doing what's best for Russia. Too bad we don't have a US POTUS who is capable or willing to do what is best for America.

and if that includes defending a man that gassed and killed 1400 people then he will do that.

There is no evidence that Assad is the one who used the gas.
It could be him. It could also be the Al Qaeda/Muslim Brotherhood 'rebels'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join