It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Dying for your country

page: 2
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tylerdurden1
Say some foreign invader was to invade the USA. We had to pull troops from other country to fight right here, how many would enlist?

So there is the question, Im curious how many would fight right here.


I dont think this is a valid question. Nobody is going to invade the USA ( BOTG wise ).

I would not discount the Gangs around this country as being a formidable ground force to contend with.

I mean .. If ground troops wanted to take over Detroit .. well they better have top notch Intel ( If it was a ground troop invasion ).

But bottom line .. this is a Mental question ... not a Realistic question.

JG.




posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl


And how many veterans do you think are peppered through out this country who would not rally for home and country?

What do you think would happen if the US was invaded, every small town war hero would be leading a brigade of armed "red necks" to fight for their home.


Not deniing they wont rally.

My point is without some sort of orginisation between all the groups and soem form of supply any resistance would fall flat on it face or worse you would end up killing each other accidently. And yeah some gun Nutz have 1000 AR-15 stockplied blah blah blah but you need OTHER equipment too and OTHER weapons like Anti tank and Helicopter heavy weapons, stuff that wont be stockpiled.
edit on 4-9-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok

Originally posted by benrl


And how many veterans do you think are peppered through out this country who would not rally for home and country?

What do you think would happen if the US was invaded, every small town war hero would be leading a brigade of armed "red necks" to fight for their home.


Not deniing they wont rally.

My point is without some sort of orginisation between all the groups and soem form of supply any resistance would fall flat on it face or worse you would end up killing each other accidently. And yeah some gun Nutz have 1000 AR-15 stockplied blah blah blah but you need OTHER equipment too and OTHER weapons like Anti tank and Helicopter heavy weapons, stuff that wont be stockpiled.
edit on 4-9-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)


To quote a recent movie:


Yeah. Camel jockey's do it in caves. I got a f#$king dope ass garage workshop in America.


not even getting into guns, the average americans garage could turn out IED's at a ridiculous pace, it wouldn't just be armed resistance.

It would be constant and never ending fear for any soldier invading, every car would be a bomb, every mail box.

Good luck with urban environment, The LAPD is better armed than many armies as well, WHY? LA Gangs, theres areas cops just don't go.

On a day of invasion guess who just got a common enemy as well.

It would make Al Qeada look like amateurs at terror, they would need no organization as each group would operate like a terror cell.

All with one goal of taking as many Foreign troops out.
edit on 4-9-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl


Hitler himself knew an Invasion of the US would fail because "there would be a sniper in every bush"

Actually that quote is false. First of all it was claimed Isoroku Yamamoto of JAPAN said that and even then it cant be proven

Originally posted by benrl
Imagine the crazy rednecks who are hoping and praying for such a day, better armed than most countries soldiers.


Erm yeah for someone to inavde the USA im betting there equipment and training would HAVE to be on par with the best NATO can throw at it.



posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl
 



Ok I will leave you with your little red dawn fanasty.

Meanwhile I will go back to the real world.

A world were 50% of Americans (mainly the ones who are not Vets) would crap there pants and hide at the first gun shot (the soft ones in prvilaged areas) or have a heart attack/strokeout from all thefast food and another 40% would end up doing something dumb and deing in the first months.



posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok
 


While I do feel your being argumentative, just for the sake of it, you may wish to look into the militia groups here in the US, especially in MI. Not only are most very well organized, and train regularly, they also have many ex military members.
Being all that, plus knowing your own "backyard", would be a a bit more than "rednecks" running around with guns.



posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom
 


Actually that example is a good one.

And it those sorts of groups that would be effective.

Its the lone worlf types and those that think they could take on a regular force with just a few mates and a couple of AR-15 that will end up dieing or breaking very quickly.



posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok


Its the lone worlf types and those that think they could take on a regular force with just a few mates and a couple of AR-15 that will end up dieing or breaking very quickly.


Chuck Norris heard your challenge and accepts.




posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by crazyewok


Its the lone worlf types and those that think they could take on a regular force with just a few mates and a couple of AR-15 that will end up dieing or breaking very quickly.


Chuck Norris heard your challenge and accepts.



When you put it like that..........................



posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1
 


When foreign troops cross our border, I am there ready to die to defend my country.

Otherwise, I think military service (as it currently stands) borders on treason. If the average soldier actually knew better, it would be treason. Since they don't, they are unwitting pawns.



posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I am getting really tired of some of the stuff going on 00

Put people on public assistance in the armed forces. They need a job. If they have no skill/IQ/drive, use them for cannon fodder. I am tired of the liberals making my life harder. It is time for them to put up or shut up. Let the cannon fodder die for their freebees.



posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
reply to post by benrl
 


Yeah unless they have proper equioment and training a helicopter gun ship would make very short work of them.


They would need exprianced leaders , a good and regular supply of heavy equipment and some higher orginisation/ planning.

You cant run about in the words with you buddies and a few guns and expect to get anywere.


Someone shoulda told that to the US before we got clobbered chasing those redneck VietCong through the jungles, only to see them vanish into tunnels.

Don't count out the country folk. I can lay in wait a long time for prey. Be that a deer, or a foreign national intent to harm my family. And I never miss within 500 yards.



posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan


Someone shoulda told that to the US before we got clobbered chasing those redneck VietCong through the jungles, only to see them vanish into tunnels.

Don't count out the country folk. I can lay in wait a long time for prey. Be that a deer, or a foreign national intent to harm my family. And I never miss within 500 yards.

AGAIN those vietcong had organisation and a steady if not compeltly regular supply of speclist heavy weapons and suppies. That and alot of Viet cong units had detacthments from the North Vietnamese army.



posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I don't believe in martyrs. We need to raise earth's frequency to the highest level. Fight with bullhorns by the millions. And pray/meditate. Wake up and gain soul skills.
edit on 5-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I don't believe in martyrs. We need to raise earth's frequency to the highest level. Fight with bullhorns by the millions. And pray/meditate. Wake up and gain soul skills.
edit on 5-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)


Yeah ok take your Bullhorn and mediation to Syria and see were that gets you...........



posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok
 


I would never take it to the front line of where the black op coalition rebels, ie CIA/Brotherhood are murdering people. I would take it to the elected, therefore pimply faced mcdonalds workers offices by the millions and they would soon be doing their job of serve and protect the people.

As for the prayer and meditation, if people were doing what they came to do and overcoming what's in them and becoming their HS, none of this would be happening.

When I stood at the door with black and stormy pink clouds, I kept picturing hearts. After about 20 minutes, then coming back with coffee 20 minutes later, the sky was filled with pink and white hearts, in all directions, upside down and sideways, normal and abstracted.

That was all the proof I need as to what we have to do. We are called to answer every problem from HIGHER MIND, not from lower, with the exception of immediate self defense of self or another.




top topics



 
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join