It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cleveland kidnappings: Ariel Castro found dead in prison cell

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Cleveland kidnappings: Ariel Castro found dead in prison cell

www.telegra ph.co.uk

Cleveland news website 19 Action News reported that he had hanged himself at the Correction Reception Centre in Orient.

The former bus driver, 53, was sentenced to life in prison plus 1000 years, with no chance of parole, in August for kidnapping Amanda Berry, Michelle Knight and Gina DeJesus and sexually assaulting and beating them while holding them captive in his Cleveland house for over a decade.

(From left) Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight (AP)

He had pleaded guilty to 937 charges, including aggravated murder, rape and kidnapping.

At his sentencing hearing A
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.bbc.co.uk
ww w.independent.co.uk
www.foxnews.com
www.usatoday.com

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I dunno guys, I always feel that animals like this should suffer rather than take the cowards way out.

Then I think, well at least that's one more monster not being paid for by the tax payer.

I'm pretty sure 5 minutes a day in room with the victims fathers and friends and fellow inmates would have helped him on his way in a more fitting manner

I hate to post and run but work calls.

Cody

www.telegra ph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

It's good that much money was saved on the taxpayers.

I hope his life was Hell in jail, I'm sure it was.

Already posted though, brother.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-9-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
He may have hung himself, but I bet he had a "little" help from his "friends."

I predicted this would happen. Inmates may do serious crimes themselves,
but there's 2 things that they do NOT tolerate.

I was hoping he'd suffer a bit before someone offered to help him relax
through a series of gentle manipulations that are centered around the neck
and spinal areas, thus producing a more straightened spine through the art
of elongation.

The world is a better place with him not in it.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

He was afraid of the hell he was going to encounter in prison...

Good riddance...

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by cody599

It's good that much money was saved on the taxpayers.

I hope his life was Hell in jail, I'm sure it was.

Already posted though, brother.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-9-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

My bad

I missed that

Thanks for the heads up

Mods please do that dance you do so well

Cody

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Well, not surprising because usually the type of person that could do these things is a lowlife, amoral, coward who has to have everything in control. I hope he doesn't rest in peace.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
People like him don't commit suicide unnoticed in this day and age. He was assisted in one way or another, if not murdered. Jail bird justice.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
People like him don't commit suicide unnoticed in this day and age. He was assisted in one way or another, if not murdered. Jail bird justice.

Ha yeah, well I don't believe was Even in genpop yet so unless the guards helped him on his way he did it on his own. I personally think he should have spent at least as much time being bent over and raped as he did it to the girls. He should not been allowed to get off that easy.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I guess he looked around and decided he didn't wsant to be treated like he did to those girls.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was assisted too, the c/o's that work those places let those kind of things go on.

Though my initial thoughts are to have him suffer for his dirty deeds, dead is dead and it will help everyone forget about it and media wont be doing future interviews and all the anniversary crap.

edit on 9/4/13 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Inmates run Inmates in prison. The guards mediate. He was for sure helped by some 'trustees'/

And, I agree, he took the easy route. Perhaps some SAW movie type devices would have been better.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I want to say "good", but it was by his own hands. I'd rather have seen him rot in prison, or at least shanked by another inmate. I'm sorry, but I have no human feelings towards scum like Ariel Castro. Call me what you'd like, but I believe people like him deserve much worse.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I really do not care what way he died, whether he killed himself or someone else did it for him. He should never have been put in jail he should have been destroyed and thrown into a hole dug by a digging machine, filled in and a tree planted on top of him... in future when people like this are captured they should be brought to a science lab and whatever experiments carried out on them before they are interned as above... good for nothing slimeball..

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by cody599

He was afraid of the hell he was going to encounter in prison...

Good riddance...

-SAP-

I guess he wasn't as afraid of the hell he will encounter on the next plain. Karma is truly a bitch.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Illuminati did it.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Who cares? Red Herring, not important, needs to be forgotten. Forget this idiot, he is dead, so what? Big deal, move along nothing of importance to see here folks. And who would S@F this junk anyway? This is msm worthy not ATS imo. I hate how your basic Yahoo, google info seems to clog up the main pages of ATS anymore, like people dont have a computer or access to the fluff and stuff they report. Sheese, let this one die like the beast it refers to.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Sorry guys

I've not replied because I was second to post this, and wanted the original thread to get it's due traffic. My bad for missing it

I just wonder why these sub Neanderthal mind set scum seem to get the easy way out and leave the suffering to suffer for the rest of their lives ?

And people ask me why I don't believe in God

No I don't believe in hell either .......................... that's what make it worse.

But thanks for your replies

Cody

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The only disappointing thing here is they didn't let the victims torture this piece of garbage before he took his own life like the coward he is.
edit on 9/4/2013 by TheCrimsonGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

I agree,good riddance to bad rubbish-one less oxygen thief.I hope it hurt like hell.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

love the new avatar Raxoxane

Cody

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join