It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Tom Carey, and I have spent the past 22 years researching the Roswell incident. Ask me an

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

edit on 3-9-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: off-topic, my apologies

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

edit on 3-9-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Thanks for being here Tom!

''A 1947 model''.... You make it sound like a car...!

Do we take this to assume that you're aware of other models of craft which have crashed?

edit on 3-9-2013 by paradisepurple because: gr.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

1. I've never been harassed, attacked or even contacted by the government of the US or any other government. I do occasionally hear some strange clicks on my phone at times, but I can't be sure that it is anything sinister or just a bad line.

2. After the Roswell event, Josef Stalin ordered some of his spies already in New Mexico to look into the Roswell case and report back to him. They told him that it did not involve a US craft. They did not know exactly what it was, but that it was something real and did not pose a threat to the Soviet Union.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
reply to post by TomCarey

I would like to hear your thoughts on this..

The most interesting part of Roswell incident to me is the “Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy” « Alien interview.

This author received a package from a woman claiming to be a nurse in Roswell who was the conduit between a recovered ET body and the Military. The alien communicated telepathically only, and would only communicate with her.

These interviews reveal — for the first time in Earth history — the straight forward, simple fact that Earth is a Prison Planet! Further, that all of the Immortal Spiritual Beings (Is-Bes) on this planet are NOT native to this planet. Finally, that the “Old Empire” beings who established Earth as a prison planet more than 10,000 years ago, has been conquered by a new intergalactic invasion force, called The Domain.

Here is the thread I made some while back on ATS about it
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here is the information in pdf
www.thenewearth.org...

edit on 3-9-2013 by Spacespider because: Gramma

edit on 3-9-2013 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

This.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Welcome and thanks for your time

My question :
Did you ever wonder that it could not be a ET craft just because of the size, such a small "ship" to carry the necessities you would need to travel lightyears, or have you a theory about that

Thanks

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
So it's ask you anything day. How much in dollar amounts do you suppose you have earned with this Roswell stuff? And are you being compensated by ATS for your time? You can chose not to answer, as I see you are doing with a lot of the questions. Inquireing minds would like to know how lucrative this Roswell Research and books and articles amount too. I see no violation of terms & conditions in my questions. It is after all ASK ME ANYTHING DAY.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TomCarey
reply to post by Skyfloating

1. I've never been harassed, attacked or even contacted by the government of the US or any other government.

What percentage of the 600+ first and second hand witnesses you have interviewed have told you that they were clearly warned not to talk about anything they knew of the incident?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

2. After the Roswell event, Josef Stalin ordered some of his spies already in New Mexico to look into the Roswell case and report back to him. They told him that it did not involve a US craft. They did not know exactly what it was, but that it was something real and did not pose a threat to the Soviet Union.

"Its not a U.S. Craft".

Interesting

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Thank you for being honest about the cover up. My question is why? Why did they hide this and continue to say that aliens and alien craft are most likely just 'weather balloons'? These siting's made the newspapers regularly until people were too embarrassed to give their reports when they were made fun of about little green men and saucers.

What in your opinion is the reason for their visits and are the ancient alien theories more truthful than most people give them credit for?

Did they have a part in the evolution of man?

Also are they visiting us now, many people report seeing them and I have also seen strange things in the sky of late. Lastly, are they here to help us, or is it more sinister agenda???

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

You're from Philly. Do you give talks up in this area? Conferences? That sort of thing?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Hello Tom Carey, welcome to ATS and thank you for giving of your time to us.

I do have one question and it is influenced by your reply here and I quote:

To my knowledge, I am unaware that a "laser" or something like it was found amongst the wreckage. There were "wires" found that resembled what we today might call fibre optics, but no "laser" per-se.

So we are talking of a "nuts and bolts" type of vessel, hence the wiring.

My question:

Where are those now? While the silver saucer type was prevalent in the 50s, 60s and parts of the 70s, all we presently see in our skies now are either plasma occurrences or dots of light. No more silver saucer type.

So...what happened?

It is an honor to have you here amongst us. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
How about Annie Jacobson's book, Area 51: An Uncensored History? She says she interviewed plenty of folks who worked with the Groom Lake crash, even an engineer who actually handled the remains. The last part of her book got every one upset because she claimed that the craft was Russian, crewed by surgically altered children, drawing from Nazi medical research.

She concludes it was a plot by the Russians to drum up fear in the US.

Do you think she made up the last chapter or is something being covered up? Her book got lots of publicity, especially for how poorly it was written.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Hello Mr. Carey. Thank you so much for joining us and taking on our questions.

Hope this hasn't been asked yet. Apologies if so.

What is your opinion of the memory metal several witnessed claimed to have seen and obtained near the crash site? Did it exist? Does it exist? Do you think it was extraterrestrial in origin or top secret government material?

Edit to add: I own your book 'Witness to Roswell' the revised and expanded edition. Bought it in February of this year while passing through Roswell. GREAT book! You really laid the information out very well and made it easy for the layman to understand. I feel so humbled to be able to talk to the author himself!

edit on 9/3/2013 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
Welcome to ATS and thanks for the chance to ask you.....anything.

Its been said that after the crash at Roswell, the committee of Majestic 12 was created to investigate the incident.

Does/did it exist and if so, is the committee still functioning?

ETA: Did we find silicon chip tech in the wreckage of that crash that led to our boost in advancement?

Thanks!
edit on 3-9-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

Yes, great question, I would also like to know what Tom learned about Majic 12 if anything in his research.

edit on 3-9-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hi tom

Can I ask what your views are on anni jackobsens theory of the so called "russian mutants" that was proposed in her book on area 51.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Mr.Carey have you had any dealings beyond Roswell of other alien craft and bodies being retrieve by US such as the South Africa cash of 1989 and sent to Wright Patterson on the 23rd of June that the craft and two live aliens of reptilian nature where to be studied

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

"Its not a U.S. Craft".

Interesting

Now I must suppose that this information comes from released Soviet information years after the fact. Certainly the Soviet rehash of what the spies communicated wouldn't be released in its original and full form. They simply have to have had a lot more information than is being said here to determine that the craft wasn't an american craft and didn't pose a threat. In fact it all sounds like more of the original cover-up Soviet style.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroReady
How about Annie Jacobson's book, Area 51: An Uncensored History? She says she interviewed plenty of folks who worked with the Groom Lake crash, even an engineer who actually handled the remains. The last part of her book got every one upset because she claimed that the craft was Russian, crewed by surgically altered children, drawing from Nazi medical research.

She concludes it was a plot by the Russians to drum up fear in the US.

Do you think she made up the last chapter or is something being covered up? Her book got lots of publicity, especially for how poorly it was written.

My two cents outline below is that book was classic disinformation, much truth, some lies, the truth consisted of detailing the secret aircraft tests and nuke tests, the lies were the part on Roswell, Annie Jacobsen's logic (or lack thereof) on Roswell does not add up. A great book if you were interested in the blackbird story, very disappointing if you were interested in what really happened at Roswell - in my humble opinion.

I listened to one silly explanation by another author that the craft was actually a radar evading Russian saucer, with mutated bodies inside. I don't know how that would explain the Russians lagging behind the US technologically pretty much throughout the 20th century, and pretty much copying/using US aircraft designs for all their new aircraft models, if they were so far advanced in 1947.

Her explanation also doesn't account for the fact that mutations, are just that, random mutations, and it is unlikely four mutations would be identical by definition. Her book was "Area 51, an uncensored history of America's top secret military base", the author was Annie Jacobsen. Though as is wont with most disinformation there was much truth mixed in with the lies, ultimately it seemed no more than a pro-CIA piece of work. I would be curious about what the author thought of that "work" on Area 51, and did he find it as misleading as I did.

edit on 3-9-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Hi tom

Can I ask what your views are on anni jackobsens theory of the so called "russian mutants" that was proposed in her book on area 51.

Thanks!

I would have thought if that was the case the U.S.would have released that info to the public by now or declassify it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join