It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Unknown Object Detected Above Australia.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
responses so far...

• opua97 20 minutes ago
Jim Oberg says that he has been blocked from commenting? Is this true? Was it done by a moderator? Any idea why?

• Gamer1Wolf 10 minutes ago
He has being blocked? thats a first.

• ModernDH 5 minutes ago
Shills arent welcome here. I hope he bans all ATS users.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
reply to post by Phage

Yep. I just left there. No response to your post. But now, I'm thinking they didn't know Jim was Jim, as I wouldn't have known you -- had I not known what you were going to say.

That guy doesn't want a bunch of agitators leaving comments. You're both agitators!

For better or worse, I use my real name over there, too.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Aha!
The plot clots!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Very cool .I've heard about these before .They can and do zip around .Sometimes there a few of them .

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I need some sleep, even though it's 3 PM in Melbourne.

I'd like to compliment Lou on his diligence and especially on the striking completeness and accuracy of his description of this video. That at least ought to serve as an example of constructive high-quality high-utility data gathering. And he may quote me.

Beyond that, shenanigans on youtube are pretty trivial.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I asked if you had mentioned that it was a triple satellite.

Guess what? It seems my question was deleted.

Nevermind. It just showed up.
edit on 9/4/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
one last update

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

"Blocked by owner"
Alrighty then.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

• ModernDH 5 minutes ago
Shills arent welcome here. I hope he bans all ATS users.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

"Blocked by owner"
Alrighty then.

Hold on, the plot re-clots....

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
one last update

files.abovetopsecret.com...

So he was well aware of who you were thats funny. Your reputation proceeds you once again saw your post and panicked.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
This guy has a couple of interesting vids, but again quite a few misidentified insects and birds IMHO

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Wow, compelling to say the least!!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Wow, that is certainly one of the more unique UFO's I have seen, nice footage, I will be keeping my eyes peeled in Sydney!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
It is clearly not a hoax.

3 days ago I posted vid from Syria UFO thinking I was doing good to ATS. Partly because of the Syrian situation, and a UFO above...The thread was sent to Hoax bin.

I hope this one won't be sent there, at least because enough people flagged it.

I hope this post won't be branded closed road either.

I have the feeling the truth is selective when comes online, and only one portion of the truth is meant to make it thru. The other is created and posted with the sole purpose to be rejected. So everyone has plausible deniability choice. Good luck

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
The people that post videos like this and then jump straight into alien craft conclusions are doing more harm to serious UFO investigation than they can imagine.
They are debunker´s asset.

It must be admitted that Gortex and Jim Oberg nailed it!
Thank you to both.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ormuz

Only gotta watch the first 15 sec to get that info dude.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Very Similar to Orbs in arizona, im still wondering if this is a very bright orb or a ship, but i know for a fact its one or the other, Here in arizona ive seen all types of orbs, this year ive seen a few that got very very bright and stayed bright as it crossed the sky!, i know its against the federation rules but i truely hope ET's step in, in a global way...because its the same old # every year, terrorist attacks, and Controlled weather stroms/hurricanes, i think somthing is about to pop off, somthing bigger than anything in the past 5-6 years

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
OP, I saw but did not record something very similar just northeast of Taos, New Mexico.. Soundless, low flying bright orb that did not seem metallic or solid at all, it just hovered slowly over us and was seen by several other people. I had seen something similar, a few weeks earlier and was telling a friend about it who dismissed it as a stealth bomber or something, and the funny thing was he was there when this thing flew over us and was left speechless. Just thought Id throw my experience in there for posters that may call this footage fake.. Otherworldly or not, these things are real, I've seen them myself and they don't seem to be solid...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Look up Iridium Flares, I think you'll find your answers there. This is a textbook example of an Iridium Satellite.

Iridium Flares usually only last for a few seconds. In addition, an Iridium satellite would be moving a lot quicker than "one third the speed of the ISS".
edit on 4-9-2013 by Mogget because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join