It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Unknown Object Detected Above Australia.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
This is a Breathtaking footage! WTH is that? It 's very big and with a halo. A huge UFO that hover above austalian skies... and it isn't the ISS...

Searched with different words.
Already posted.
Sorry mod.

edit on 3-9-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Brilliant footage Arken
Defiantly unidentified, the object lit up like a little star, even looked like an asteroid in earth's atmosphere.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

That's on of the most intriguing video's I have ever seen, its almost like a energy being. Very nice vid Arken Thanks for posting

What ever it was, it was huge.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
will keep a eye out for this object.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
you say already posted. Where?

how do we know it's not simply a terrestrial craft that has been illuminated artidficially with whatever filters he's using. He is using something as when he pans, it blurs and streaks.

this question may have already been asked and answered...

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

excellent share Arken.
Whatever it is made a very interesting Cosmic display. It appeared to have a field with it as well. Will wait to see if any more data develops from this OP on it.

NAMASTE*******

link   
That's my hope is that we are not alone.
Interesting footage.
I wonder if they notice the laser beam?
What are they, or who?

link   
Out walking the dogs last night, before it got dark and spotted something very similar in the UK, didn't have my phone on me to take pic or video. Time was about 20:30 twilight, i initially thought it was ISS, however after watching it for a while, realised it wasn't ISS. It was very bright and definitely towards the south

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Posted here

Suggestions that it may be a satellite fuel dump or something from the recent Delta launch from Vandenberg a few days ago.

UFO until identified.

S&F

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Mr arken..Look at 1:15..its move like hell..

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Satelite fuel dump?
A FEW days ago.....

Hmmm

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Well... given that we have nothing to go on except this video (no radar tracking, for instance) no real conclusions can be drawn. However, what I would say that on its own merits, this is one of the most interesting videos I have seen in some considerable time.

Nice find Arken!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
This is one of the better "UFO" videos I've seen.

They're keeping an eye on us, maybe. Who knows for sure.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
my question to you Arken is what time of the day/night was this footage taken so i can also be more mindful of external activity within the Australian skies ....

Muzz

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The Hubble made a pass there about 20 minutes after the ISS.

edit:

Also an Iridium

Sep 2, 05:49:02 -7.6 44° 175° (S) Iridium 42 4 km (E) -7.8

That seems to be the path mentioned Very bright.
edit on 9/3/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
duplicate post
edit on 3-9-2013 by JimOberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
At times the movement doesn't look voluntary. Looks like it's having problems.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

That's really cool footage but I'm always weary of folks with loads of UFO videos on their channel, but he does appear to be a UFO hunter.

Either way,

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Look up Iridium Flares, I think you'll find your answers there. This is a textbook example of an Iridium Satellite.
edit on 3-9-2013 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Whatever it is, Alien, Human, it seems to be very high and maybe even outside the atmosphere which if so may mean a higher orbit than the ISS Great footage and thanks for posting.

When on some of the earlier section it looked delta or triangular shaped possible pyramidal but later it looked not so at least we can sleep sound knowing a hoard of Tom cruise clones in platform heel's are not coming to get us.
(sorry i could not resist).

Seriously though I believe this to be genuine footage of an unidentified large artificial structure and wonder if this has to do with the none terrestrial personnel files that were hacked from the pentagon though it could conceivably be a very high altitude plane at closer range and lower speed, what time was this taken and could the sun be reflecting from the lower fuselage of such.

I would like to think alien or even better secret space program but we must keep the idea open before a skeptic
says the same thing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join