It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and UFOs in a Quantum Universe

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienView
reply to post by g2v12

Right. And that's one thing I always thought about. How quantum forces utilized by flesh and bone humanoids might cause effects interpreted as paranormal activity, and the whole jonrah about interdenominational beings, being non-material and so forth.

Even better. I was watching the series "Through the Wormhole" and just re-watched the episode on black holes.
Apparently, and coming out of quantum mechanics, two of todays leading physicists, Steven Hawking and David
Susskind were divided on what happens inside a black hole and Susskind came to the theory which now stands,
that there are two realities; The physical one we exist in AND a holographic image projected outside the universe!!!
I'm not making this up; watch it yourself if you don't believe me:
topdocumentaryfilms.com...

Now are you ready for Stargate SG-2 where travel to wherever becomes possible? It is now more than possible
that we can do this - and how about the aliens who already are doing it?

edit on 4-9-2013 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

I'm familiar with the theory. At least I think its the same one. And as I understand it, the idea is that the universe is inside a bubble. Within are all the three dimensional artifacts we call stars, planets atoms and so on. This is all encased within a sort of bubble like skin surrounding the universe. Within this layer is all of the information for the 3D universe, but the outer layer itself is a two dimensional universe, from which all of the information comes.

Anything that goes into a black hole is torn asunder down to its most common denominator, its mathematical construction. That information is stored in the outer layer of the black hole. Our universe may have been created from something like a black hole. Does that jibe with what you were talking about?

edit on 4-9-2013 by g2v12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

reply to post by g2v12

Right. And that's one thing I always thought about. How quantum forces utilized by flesh and bone humanoids might cause effects interpreted as paranormal activity, and the whole jonrah about interdenominational beings, being non-material and so forth.

Even better. I was watching the series "Through the Wormhole" and just re-watched the episode on black holes.
Apparently, and coming out of quantum mechanics, two of todays leading physicists, Steven Hawking and David
Susskind were divided on what happens inside a black hole and Susskind came to the theory which now stands,
that there are two realities; The physical one we exist in AND a holographic image projected outside the universe!!!

I saw that episode but that's not the way I recall that it went.

Hawking and Susskind had a wager concerning what happens to information that enters a black hole and it appears that Susskind's hypothesis on this - that the information is not irretrievable - turns out more likely to be the case.

Apparently, information from objects is spread out over the surface of the event horizon in a way that makes it (technically) retrievable. That is, not completely gone and destroyed.

The "information" involved would be things like the object's mass, velocity, momentum, trajectory, etc. If a disk drive fell into a black hole, it is conceivable that the data on the drive could be retrievable - technically, that is, because it is still in there somewhere in some form.

Hawking's stance was that such data would be gone forever, which would violate a foundation of Physics - that physical facts about an object are determined by that object's past physical facts.

It should be noted that, although Susskind's belief appears to be the more evidenced one, this difference has not been scientifically settled. Hawking simply conceded the bet. In fact, Hawking did so after publishing on a new finding of his, that quantum perturbations of the event horizon of a black hole might allow information to escape from the black hole. As you can see, Hawking conceded due to his own findings and not due to being convinced by Susskind's hypothesis.

Susskind's explanation parallels another scientific hypothesis - that what we call the universe is actually an holographic projection of actions taking place on the outer surface of the universe - the "skin" if you will.

This outer surface is multidimensional. It's not like the surface of a globe.

This parallel with what is known as the "Holographic Principle" is probably what you're thinking of here. I say this because the holographic principle is a mathematical artifact. There is no evidence for it - it is simply a possibility. When you get that far up in mathematics, there might be an infinite number of solutions to what reality actually is.

Harte

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

reply to post by g2v12

I saw that episode but that's not the way I recall that it went.

Hawking and Susskind had a wager concerning what happens to information that enters a black hole and it appears that Susskind's hypothesis on this - that the information is not irretrievable - turns out more likely to be the case.

Apparently, information from objects is spread out over the surface of the event horizon in a way that makes it (technically) retrievable. That is, not completely gone and destroyed.

The "information" involved would be things like the object's mass, velocity, momentum, trajectory, etc. If a disk drive fell into a black hole, it is conceivable that the data on the drive could be retrievable - technically, that is, because it is still in there somewhere in some form.

Hawking's stance was that such data would be gone forever, which would violate a foundation of Physics - that physical facts about an object are determined by that object's past physical facts.

It should be noted that, although Susskind's belief appears to be the more evidenced one, this difference has not been scientifically settled. Hawking simply conceded the bet. In fact, Hawking did so after publishing on a new finding of his, that quantum perturbations of the event horizon of a black hole might allow information to escape from the black hole. As you can see, Hawking conceded due to his own findings and not due to being convinced by Susskind's hypothesis.

Susskind's explanation parallels another scientific hypothesis - that what we call the universe is actually an holographic projection of actions taking place on the outer surface of the universe - the "skin" if you will.

This parallel with what is known as the "Holographic Principle" is probably what you're thinking of here. I say this because the holographic principle is a mathematical artifact. There is no evidence for it - it is simply a possibility. When you get that far up in mathematics, there might be an infinite number of solutions to what reality actually is.

Harte

Awesome explanation. And yes, the information as its processing existence from the 2D surface of its sphere is compared to a holographic projection. In a sense, one could say that the universe is a replicating instrument on a grand scale. Its a most fascinating theory. When I see ideas like this I can only wish that I had studied physics.

edit on 4-9-2013 by g2v12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Quote from Harte's response:

THEN could one conclude or surmise that some, if not all, of the so-called alien/UFO phenomenon is in fact
projected from somewhere outside of our locally perceived universe??? Very little of the 'evidence' for alien
or extraterrestrial contact is tangible - and yet many otherwise credible people have seen and experienced
events which seem intelligent and yet with the few exceptions such as implants which have never been
proven to be from an extraterrestrial source and craft such as crashed in Roswell for which there is still no
absolute proof offered that it was otherworldly, can there be shown tangible evidence of alien contact - but how about projected alien contact from the holographic sphere???

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

AlienView
Quote from Harte's response:

THEN could one conclude or surmise that some, if not all, of the so-called alien/UFO phenomenon is in fact
projected from somewhere outside of our locally perceived universe??? Very little of the 'evidence' for alien
or extraterrestrial contact is tangible - and yet many otherwise credible people have seen and experienced
events which seem intelligent and yet with the few exceptions such as implants which have never been
proven to be from an extraterrestrial source and craft such as crashed in Roswell for which there is still no
absolute proof offered that it was otherworldly, can there be shown tangible evidence of alien contact - but how about projected alien contact from the holographic sphere???

As I understand Suskind's explanation, the 3D universe comes from the information (the architectural plan) from the outer layer (event horizon). To get his point across, he's using a simple explanation in a word, holographic projection. I also understand that he is saying that whatever exists in our universe originated as a concept within the event horizon.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

AlienView
projected from somewhere outside of our locally perceived universe???

Well, yes, if such a thing occurred. But you could say the same thing for every blink of every person's eye as well.

AlienView
Very little of the 'evidence' for alien or extraterrestrial contact is tangible - and yet many otherwise credible people have seen and experienced events which seem intelligent and yet with the few exceptions such as implants which have never been proven to be from an extraterrestrial source and craft such as crashed in Roswell for which there is still no absolute proof offered that it was otherworldly, can there be shown tangible evidence of alien contact - but how about projected alien contact from the holographic sphere???

Given that every, single thing in existence would be an holographic projection, then the same rules for evidence still apply. After all, the blue-ness of the sky is also an holographic projection. Do we have evidence that the sky is blue?

Sorry, but it just doesn't work that way - where you can blame lack of evidence on holograms. It's not the same kind of hologram. Not the manipulation of light, that is. It's light itself, and everything else that exists.

Harte

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

I've come to believe that all aliens are flesh and bone and that their technological prowess is based on quantum forces and the manipulation of sub-particles. Things like cloaking, bending light and time, electromagnetic drives, lasers that can transport people and anything physical, and other aspects which could definitely get us to preconceive the associations with poltergeist activity and the paranormal, as well as the dimensionality perception.

One source of the phenomenal aspects of such a technology would likely be an instrument that could sync with the human brain waves, transferring a set of prepackaged visual and auditory sounds in the form of a thought feed. This might be compared to a video or a movie that is seen on a TV screen, except that its coded to the wave-form of the mind on a quantum level. In this ways, extraterrestrials could communicate specific messages, images and language bytes remotely, without risking the subject or themselves to unnecessary attention.

I've seen quite a bit of data that suggests that many of the so-called contactee experiences are visionary, which jump from scene to scene, in a sort of logical sequence that of themselves seem to compile simple messages that the contactee interprets about himself.

I worked with one contactee from Finland for about two years, who himself recorded over 100 pages of ET visions. In many of them he could interact with his friends on a personal level telepathically, through these visions.

A significant number of contactees, abductees have described conditions that could indicate they experienced various types of contact through some visionary forces, without physical contact. This doesn't mean the ETs are dimensional or poltergeist in nature, but simply that they are using techniques which are tuned to the lower frequencies of particle wave-form or vibration.
edit on 5-9-2013 by g2v12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by g2v12

I basically agree in that your explanation is as good as any to date. But having studied occult phenomenon even
before I took an interest in the alien/UFO phenomenon I, and others might still wonder if we are not dealing with
occult phenomenon from our local world? I'm sure you've heard some calling them demons. Maybe some are
demonic, others friendly, but as to where 'they' actually come from, be it this world or universe or another world
or universe still remains to be seen. In a quantum universe we may be dealing with any number of possibilities
some from here, some from elsewhere, and some from human imagination. And in a Zen universe where all
is part of mind and mind is part of a dream - it becomes difficult to sort who or what is real and who or what
is imaginary.
Would 'real' aliens please post your comments.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

reply to post by g2v12

I basically agree in that your explanation is as good as any to date. But having studied occult phenomenon even
before I took an interest in the alien/UFO phenomenon I, and others might still wonder if we are not dealing with
occult phenomenon from our local world? I'm sure you've heard some calling them demons. Maybe some are
demonic, others friendly, but as to where 'they' actually come from, be it this world or universe or another world
or universe still remains to be seen. In a quantum universe we may be dealing with any number of possibilities
some from here, some from elsewhere, and some from human imagination. And in a Zen universe where all
is part of mind and mind is part of a dream - it becomes difficult to sort who or what is real and who or what
is imaginary.
Would 'real' aliens please post your comments.

I was a priest for twenty six years. I know something about the occult, Satan and demons, how they think and act and what their effects can be. People have come to me with horror stories and someone in my own family had visitations by a shadow man, who spoke attempting to befriend him. I can say without reservation that if they were powerful enough to conjure the sort of experiences people are having in relation to ETs and abduction (for many generations) then there would be no hope at all for discernment and salvation. Because they would have such power we could not bear, and God would never permit such a thing. Even from religious references, that wouldn't make sense to me. They certainly have their influences, but nothing like what we are reading about in the stories of abduction and contacts, even in the high strangeness events.

I am always perplexed as to why folks think there are blurred lines between the fantasies of dreams and cognitive decisions based upon the collection of data and critical analysis. When people say things like, ... in a Zen universe where all is part of mind and mind is part of a dream - it becomes difficult to sort who or what is real and who or what is imaginary.,.its time to step back and ask some questions. Do you really believe in this way of thinking? If so, what would be your identity?

I'm not accusing you of anything, but for all I know you could be a skeptic or debunker just posting ambiguous, intellectual astigmatisms to muddle things up. There are a number of members who do such things. If you are making that statement out of cynicism, I would only wonder what sort belief system would create the presumption of a conundrum before a question could be asked about anything.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I just like to see all sides of an issue and that has to include the believes, skeptics and non-believers.
Alien channelers for example will often admit that they can not be sure that their so-called channeled
communications are not part of their imagination. I honestly believe that in this world peoples
imagination at least influences their perception of what is called reality. And I also believe that in an
absolute sense there is no absolute reality, reality changes as we view it and is subject to limits
of definition. This has been my philosophical view for a while and I bring up aliens in a quantum
universe because as I interpret the current quantum view of existence my philosophical view matches
the paradigm - what is 'real' can become in reality a relative term in a quantum universe where more
than one, in fact many, paradigms of reality can be valid. One mans alien friend might be another's
alien nightmare. The truth of aliens and what they represent to man still remains to be seen.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Prologue

[1]

The greatest revelation of all history is told today by Fry Chef. ]2[ This is prophecy, not connected to any heresy but formatted in the way revealed by our savior, Jesus Christ. Woe of thee snickering. Woah to those excited. Wow, to everyone who translates this. [3] May it always be written properly so the day be marked. Revelation is near.

Greetings and Doxology

[4]

White,

To the scientists, skeptics, hopefuls, delusional; to the volunteers;

To [5] myself. My future self. Thank you. Keep working hard. I am where I want to be in life. Exactly. Whatever I [6] am doing tomorrow, I will make the best of today, and always remember the past clearly.

[7] “Phi Alpha I am an Epsilon” I type here, now. “who is, [8] will always be, a gentleman”

Fry’s Transcendence of Knowledge

[9] This is public. Everything physical will be public. Soon. [10] Energy travels at 1 AU / yr. There is no physical exception. Knowledge is not physical. The world will know. We are the receptive, the curious, the bored, and the intelligent. The imprint of life is left in the trail of the energy broadcast by earth. Warp brings us into the past. Not physically, but with the knowledge. [11] The microphones we have developed, when warped to the right spot in space will share our most private conversations we have had, will have and are having, with anyone with receptiveness, curiosity, time, and intelligence. [12] The camcorders we invented placed in space, when paired with a warp communicator turn doubt into truth.

[13] REMOVED HW-USA [17]

[18] The only secret in life is your thoughts. Share if you volunteer. Seek help if you feel delusional. Befriend other hopefuls. Find diversity in differing skepticism. Understand [19] a chef can build a device to see our history, calculate a trajectory, launch and trail the planet, throw out all the knowledge gained that is not needed to cook dinner, and type at the same time. But someone did it for me.

[20] Don’t get paranoid Dr. Harold White, but you will never master cube zero warp. I did it first theoretically, and found…

Revelation

[21]

WE ARE NOT ALONE AND THE REST OF THE INTELLIGENT UNIVERSE IS FRIENDLY, END WAR GOTO SPACE

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
There’s an interesting premise started by this thread, trying to link alien phenomena to multiple universes. Current understandings of quantum mechanics may allow for many different universes, and I have been a proponent of a multiverse theory of reality for quite some time now.

However, I don’t believe in aliens or UFOs, as I have never seen one personally, and face the possibilities that Fermi’s Paradox presents for interstellar ships and extraterrestrial lifeforms piloting them.

Too many people use quantum mechanics as a buzz word, and try so hard to link classical physics with general and special relativity. I’m comfortable enough with knowing that mankind’s understanding of the reality around us is incomplete, and we perhaps someday may understand it, but in the interim, I have a few theories of my own.

Throughout the ages there have been witnesses to events that can’t be explained. Are we to merely accept that some things simply can’t be explained? Hardly. Do the answers we have make sense? Not always.

Early in the historical record there were Gods that visited the earth. Further on, Angels and Demons became a prevalent theme. Many cultures have histories of magic, and manipulations of reality. Even later still, as we looked more closely at the heavens, Aliens and their UFOs became a popular explanation. All these historical phenomena are difficult to explain within the confines of a single universe, but when you consider a multiverse of possibilities, it’s reasonable to accept that “interdimensional” contact is scientifically unfalsifiable, and while an alien from 30 light years away is hard for me to swallow, I’m more than willing to accept a race or even races of beings that do understand a supposed multiverse, and have made contact, both in the past and at the present time.

Ghost and Spirits, and other paranormal experiences could also be explained by some sort of rift between dimensions. Life after Death experiences and Out Of Body Experiences can also be explained easily enough, if the Afterlife is simply another universe isolated from this one by our current understandings. Dreams, as well, could fall within the category of extradimensional traveling, since our current understanding of human consciousness is quite incomplete.

To approach the subject from a reductionist’s view, reality is made up of matter and energy. Our bodies, complex organisms, can be reduced into cells, which are made up of molecules and proteins, and molecules are made up of atoms which can be further reduced into quarks. Beyond that defies human explanation at this point in our history, at least as an explanation that is easily understood and mutually accepted.

To me, most every phenomena can be explained once our understanding of the multiverse is more complete.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This seems too fictional. I think I'm going to write comments as a short story and continue discussing possible universes and aliens in a different matter

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I've always found it difficult to accept other dimensions until I read this paper, published in 1999. It details a plausible theory that within our 3D environment, there is a fourth spatial dimension which is invisible to the effects of experiments. The theory (Lisa Randall of Princeton University and Raman Sundrum of Stanford University) illustrate how this spatial dimension could exist as ours does without being detected physics.aps.org....

This fourth spatial dimension, existing in our midst, might have life. A being from there, in our dimension, may not be wholly visible to us but would be able to see inside any 3D object or life form. He would be able to see into the brain and remove a tumor without breaking the skin. This would also be the case in other odd number dimensions; 3,5,7 etc..

If such beings had contact with humans here, and they were psychic, the interactions between them might be dreamed rather than seen with our eyes.

I like your idea of the afterlife being in another dimension, likely a two dimensional universe. Perhaps even within the event horizon of our universe. We may have originally come from that space prior to birth.

edit on 8-9-2013 by g2v12 because: grammar

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

g2v12
reply to post by Druid42

The theory (Lisa Randall of Princeton University and Raman Sundrum of Stanford University) illustrate how this spatial dimension could exist as ours does without being detected physics.aps.org....
I like your idea of the afterlife being in another dimension, likely a two dimensional universe. Perhaps even within the event horizon of our universe. We may have originally come from that space prior to birth.

Thanks for sharing the Randall-Sundrum theory. It is very interesting. Here is a paper from 2005 referencing their theory :

www-thphys.physics.ox.ac.uk...

Just a minor tweak to Druid's suggestion...

Have you considered the hypothesis that we exist in all of these dimensions simultaneously and death is just a change in where our "perception" is focused? In other words, we don't go anywhere our perception merely shifts. "The pulling over of the veil" would be like looking through an infra-red camera to see a whole new spectrum of electromagnetic radiation that your eyes previously could not observe but always existed.
edit on 9-9-2013 by compressedFusion because: Added clarification

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by compressedFusion

I haven't gone to the link you provided, but will. And yes, I wouldn't be surprised if out minds were existing in at least several dimensional states to some degree. It might be an explanation for certain paranormal (interpreted) experiences (outside of abnormal brain physiology) as well as other phenomena, such as precognition or even historical memories linked to reincarnation.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Flatland by Edwin Abbott might interest you.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The link provided by g2v12 begins this way:

"Focus: An Invisible Dimension

Published December 2, 1999 | Phys. Rev. Focus 4, 28 (1999) | DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevFocus.4.28
Extra spatial dimensions–beyond the three we know–might exist, while being invisible to most experiments.

An Alternative to Compactification
Lisa Randall and Raman Sundrum
Phys. Rev. Lett. 83, 4690 (1999)
Published December 6, 1999

Science fiction characters make travel through extra dimensions look as easy as getting on the subway, but physicists have never taken them seriously. Now in the 6 December PRL a team proposes a radical idea: We may indeed live in a world with more than three spatially infinite dimensions, yet the extra dimensions might be essentially imperceptible. For years researchers have discussed extra dimensions that might be “compactified”–curled up to a very small size–but no one thought that non-compact dimensions could exist without obvious effects on experiments.

Many physicists hope that string theory will ultimately unify quantum mechanics, the theory of small-scale interactions, with general relativity, the theory of gravity. String theory requires at least nine spatial dimensions, so proponents normally claim that all but three of them are compactified and only accessible in extremely high-energy particle collisions. As an alternative to compactified dimensions, Lisa Randall of Princeton University and Raman Sundrum, now of Stanford University, describe a scenario in which an extra, infinite dimension could have remained undetected so far....."

physics.aps.org...

Much of UFO and occult type phenomena recorded over the centuries could and will be explained if this
theory stands up. Stargates which make science fiction so interesting might be real portals - Does it
really matter whether you travel to a different part of the galaxy or enter into another dimension
which might still be part of the same galaxy and then come out a thousand light years away when
returning from dimension X to dimension Y ? Inter-dimensional might be the way to travel
the intergalactic highway; It is possible that there are alien beings that have already made the journey
- a simple explanation of much of your enigmatic UFO phenomena.
edit on 14-9-2013 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

AlienView

If you grant the interpretation that some physicists imply to quantum physics indicating that more than one
universe is not only possible but in fact probable, could this be an explanation of the enigmatic nature of the
UFO/Alien phenomenon and why it is so hard to prove?

I don't buy it. If these other universes were affecting our own we'd see it in the 99.999999% of matter and phenomena which are natural, and not intelligent life on the other side. In other words, rocks and stars and planets in The Other Universe would cause unusual experimental phenomena. And this interaction would be governed by laws of physics.

I have a different 100% materialist theory. Suppose, hypothetically E.T. aliens were coming here (I'm not making a stand on that personally!), and they are real, physical material biological entities like us but with warp drive technology. The physics of the warp drive fields could cause physical effects in surrounding life, including perhaps inducing currents in people's brains in unpredictable ways. It would almost be necessary that advanced gravitation is coupled intimately with electromagnetism as a consequence of physics.

In other words, exposure to unshielded warp drive ET technology could be hallucinogenic. ET could make use of this property.

Simultaneously, warp drive would inevitably cause optical effects which could explain the unusual appearance, such as color changing, cloudy surface, and even "splitting", of some UFOs.

In any case the proposed paper by Lisa Randall (who is a A++ particle physicist) proposes that the extra single dimension would only be felt gravitationally, meaning perhaps related to large scale dark matter/energy effects. Anyway, that paper is 14 years old, and doesn't seem to have taken off.
edit on 14-9-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

AlienView
The link provided by g2v12 begins this way:

"Focus: An Invisible Dimension

Published December 2, 1999 | Phys. Rev. Focus 4, 28 (1999) | DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevFocus.4.28
Extra spatial dimensions–beyond the three we know–might exist, while being invisible to most experiments.

An Alternative to Compactification
Lisa Randall and Raman Sundrum
Phys. Rev. Lett. 83, 4690 (1999)
Published December 6, 1999

Science fiction characters make travel through extra dimensions look as easy as getting on the subway, but physicists have never taken them seriously. Now in the 6 December PRL a team proposes a radical idea: We may indeed live in a world with more than three spatially infinite dimensions, yet the extra dimensions might be essentially imperceptible. For years researchers have discussed extra dimensions that might be “compactified”–curled up to a very small size–but no one thought that non-compact dimensions could exist without obvious effects on experiments.

Many physicists hope that string theory will ultimately unify quantum mechanics, the theory of small-scale interactions, with general relativity, the theory of gravity. String theory requires at least nine spatial dimensions, so proponents normally claim that all but three of them are compactified and only accessible in extremely high-energy particle collisions. As an alternative to compactified dimensions, Lisa Randall of Princeton University and Raman Sundrum, now of Stanford University, describe a scenario in which an extra, infinite dimension could have remained undetected so far....."

physics.aps.org...

Much of UFO and occult type phenomena recorded over the centuries could and will be explained if this
theory stands up. Stargates which make science fiction so interesting might be real portals - Does it
really matter whether you travel to a different part of the galaxy or enter into another dimension
which might still be part of the same galaxy and then come out a thousand light years away when
returning from dimension X to dimension Y ? Inter-dimensional might be the way to travel
the intergalactic highway; It is possible that there are alien beings that have already made the journey
- a simple explanation of much of your enigmatic UFO phenomena.
edit on 14-9-2013 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

Interesting thought. Thanks. BTW - science fiction is real.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join