It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Summertime Chemtra, errr "Lingering Contrails"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

If you consider chem spray, cloud seeding, then, yes!

Well, you said it didn't rain last night, so I reckon you had better put in a request for another spraying.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused

Facts are not needed for conspiracies.

Ain't that the freaking truth!
I reckon that's the reason so many "conspiracy theorists" try so hard to ignore them. Keep it up! You're doing GREAT with that.
See ya,
Milt
I love when someone comes into a thread, thinking they're gonna win some kind of "debate", just because...So now, let's ring the bell and put class in session.

The word conspiracy comes from the Latin "conspirare", ("to breathe together"), and in contemporary usage it is a situation where two or more people agree to perform an illegal or immoral act.

Legally, a conspiracy is an agreement between two or more parties on a definite plan to achieve an unlawful end or to achieve a lawful end by unlawful means.
I'm sure we can find 2 people that fit such a criteria. One would be the Military Industrial Complex; the other, well pick one.

When conspiracy theories combine logical fallacies with lack of evidence, critics refer to them as a form of Conspiracism, a worldview that sees major historic events and trends as primarily the result of secret conspiracies.

Some people distinguish between falsifiable accusations of conspiracy and unfalsifiable conspiracy theories and argue that when conspiracy theories are proposed, the proponents bear the burden of proof. In justifying the classification of a conspiracy theory as conspiracism, detractors tend to level accusations that the theory is:

Not backed up by sufficient evidence.
Phrased in such a way as to be unfalsifiable.
Improbably complex.

Defenders point out in response that:
Those powerful people involved in the conspiracy hide, destroy, or obfuscate evidence.
Skeptics / apologists are not (in their opinion) prepared to keep an open mind.
Skeptics / apologists may be politically motivated and have a vested interest in the status quo.
Yup, there's definitely a lot of that going on.

What provides conspiracy theories with their power is that sometimes real life does imitate conspiracy theory. A number of actual government organizations or plans have been described as resembling the stuff of particularly paranoid conspiracy theories. Nonetheless, these are fully acknowledged by their respective governments, or by a broad consensus of mainstream experts, as being, or having been, real:

The United States Department of Defense Information Awareness Office (IAO) has many similarities to conspiracy theories. First, its avowed purpose is to gather and correlate information on ordinary citizens for the purpose of predicting terrorism and other crime. Second, its logo depicted the eye in the pyramid, a symbol associated with Illuminati and Masonic representations of power or divinity, casting a beam over the globe of the Earth. This has since been changed. The original logo is still widely available on the internet, however. Lastly, the name "Iao" is a Gnostic word for God, used in the Golden Dawn and Thelema among others.

The Mafia was essentially completely unknown to outsiders until Joe Valachi revealed them in 1963.

From the 1950s to the 1970s, the CIA and the U.S. Army operated a research program into mind control, codenamed MKULTRA. In this program, CIA agents gave '___' and other drugs to unwitting and unconsenting victims, in an effort to devise a working "truth serum" and/or mind-control drug. MKULTRA was uncovered by Presidential and Congressional research committees in 1975, and discontinued at that time. Many prominent writers and drug figures were first exposed to '___' under this program, including Ken Kesey of the Merry Pranksters, Timothy Leary, Allen Ginsberg, Baba Ram Dass (Richard Alpert) and future 'Unabomber' Theodore Kaczynski. A source on this is the book "Acid Dreams" by Bruce Shalin and Martin A. Lee.

In the 2003 Iraq War, Iraqi resistance was strong at first and then collapsed suddenly. A conspiracy theory emerged in Iraq and elsewhere that there had been a safqah—Arabic for "secret deal"—between the US and the Iraqi military elite, wherein the elite were bribed to stand down. This conspiracy theory was ignored or ridiculed in the US media. In late May, 2003, General Tommy Franks, who had been the head of the US forces in the conflict, confirmed in an interview with Defense News that the US government had paid off high-level Iraqi military officials and that they had stated that "I am working for you now". How important this was to the course of the conflict was not entirely clear at the time of this writing (May 24, 2003). Source
And you say what, about "conspiracies"? You're on the wrong side of the fence. Or, maybe not.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Did you mean to post something relevant to your original claims, or even "chemtrails" in general?

Or perhaps back up your allegation that I'm not telling eth truth about something?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused

If you consider chem spray, cloud seeding, then, yes!

Well, you said it didn't rain last night, so I reckon you had better put in a request for another spraying.

See ya,
Milt
The moisture will land where it's supposed to. I'm sure they seeded enough, from the Pacific Ocean.
lol

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

This is pure science. Maybe not "officially" admitted, but admitted enough. You all won't be happy until someone gets a sample from the trail these planes leave behind. lol

Admitted enough for you.

Here is the reality. If you believe you have enough evidence (and by enough, that means 51 percent for the existence of chemical spraying without the filing of proper permits), then you have enough to take this issue to court and win. There are any number of capable attorneys who will file this case in any jurisdiction in the US. That is certainly a fact.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Did you mean to post something relevant to your original claims, or even "chemtrails" in general?

Or perhaps back up your allegation that I'm not telling eth truth about something?
I only call them "chemtrails" because that's what you've labelled me. Unfortunately, i'm a firm believer in weather modification. Not sure why you and your peers find it so hard to believe. And you want me, to "deny ignorance"? Lead the way.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Weather modification certainly exists - it is called cloud seeding - AFAIK no-one has doubted it, and to do so would be pretty silly since it has been public knowledge for 60 years or more.

It does not make clouds - it requires clouds to be present in order to be seeded.

You put "lingering contrails" in inverted commas in your early posts - and when the link between contrail conditions and weather fronts was explained to you got all upset about "real science" and various other things.

so you may not have used the term "chemtrail" but it's pretty obvious that is what you are referring to whether you want to admit it or not.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Unfortunately, i'm a firm believer in weather modification. Not sure why you and your peers find it so hard to believe.

Well that is fine, but when you bring chemtrails and say they are related that's where the problems start.

And since your talking about weather modification here is a good site to use and learn what really happens in weather modification.

www.weathermodification.com...

edit on 3-9-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: added to wrong post...

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Would you care to bet? The leading edge may not have, but that's because it was swirling around. The center of it was moving west to east.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
You require proof, on a CONSPIRACY SITE. Facts are not needed for conspiracies.

Actually, for a conspiracy to have any credibility, it needs evidence, theoretical proof, something. A conspiracy without any evidence or proof then becomes a myth. Or even a hoax if that evidence is manufactured like it is with the "chemtrail" hoax.

Even the proof, you've believe as "fact", is nothing but lies.

You're again saying that all the schools and colleges around the world that teach the sciences are all wrong, and a few hoaxers are right?

This is pure science.

If today were "Opposite Day", then I would agree. But this is the real world, and you have zero scientific or any other kind of evidence to show that the trails seen in the sky are being "sprayed", rather than being natural contrails that have been a by-product of engines in cold air for almost a century.

Nice try, sir. There's still nobody buying it. You can keep showing pictures of contrails, clouds and blue skies, nobody is going to buy it.

You have to produce some real, provable scientific evidence, otherwise you're just wasting time, space, and bandwidth on the internet.

edit on 3-9-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

And you say what, about "conspiracies"?

I said absolutely nothing about "conspiracies"! The term I used was "conspiracy theorist". You know, those people that claim "Facts are not needed".

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

How does something grow in size, if it's frozen? lol

I am unsure if anyone actually replied to this question. Nearly everything shrinks in size when it is subjected to the process of freezing; however, water is one of those things that actually expands when it is subjected to freezing. Fill up an ice tray with water. Place it in the freezer. Take a look the next day and see if the cubes are not larger in volume than they were when in liquid form.

Link

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Weather modification certainly exists - it is called cloud seeding - AFAIK no-one has doubted it, and to do so would be pretty silly since it has been public knowledge for 60 years or more.

It does not make clouds - it requires clouds to be present in order to be seeded.
Why do you need a "cloud"?

A cloud is a visible mass of condensed water droplets or ice crystals suspended in the atmosphere above Earth's (or another planetary body's) surface. Source
You don't need a cloud to seed, you just need moisture in the air.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I take it you didn't go to the link I provided, because if you did you wouldn't have made the above statement...

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey

How does something grow in size, if it's frozen? lol

I am unsure if anyone actually replied to this question. Nearly everything shrinks in size when it is subjected to the process of freezing; however, water is one of those things that actually expands when it is subjected to freezing. Fill up an ice tray with water. Place it in the freezer. Take a look the next day and see if the cubes are not larger in volume than they were when in liquid form.

Link

Ice has a density of 0.9167 g/cm³ -- meaning that volume expands by a factor of 1/.9167 = 1.091. Water expands 9% when it freezes. www.answerbag.com...
These trails expand much more than a mere 9%.
edit on 3-9-2013 by WonderBoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

So how did you come to that conclusion?

I know it wasn't something related to science as you don't trust science....

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Those trails are NOT a solid mass. They are made up of ice crystals that act much like confetti that is scattered from a high rise building.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Actually you do...

Aerial cloud seeding is the process through which cloud and precipitation development is influenced by the measured introduction of agents that can affect cloud and precipitation processes. The agents are generally designed to encourage the initial growth of cloud droplets or the development and growth of cloud ice.
is the process of delivering a seeding agent by aircraft - either at the cloud base or cloud top. Top seeding allows for direct injection of the seeding agent into the supercooled cloud top. Base seeding is the release of the seeding agent in the updraft of a cloud base.

Typically, aerial cloud seeding is the most effective way to accurately target a particular cloud because it allows for close proximity to the potential cloud candidates.

www.weathermodification.com...

You do see the key word here don't you...CLOUD

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Weird because today's weather is identical to yesterday'

This statement is a factual impossibility.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Humanity, for nearly the entire time they have existed here on the planet Earth, has sought to control the weather.

Pathological

From the Free Dictionary online we see definition #3:

path·o·log·i·cal (pth-lj-kl) also path·o·log·ic (-k) adj. 1. Of or relating to pathology. 2. Relating to or caused by disease. 3. Of, relating to, or manifesting behavior that is habitual, maladaptive, and compulsive (emphasis mine)

It is COMPULSIVE!!!

Native Americans performed a dance, other cultures prayed to some deity...regardless, the thoughts and practices of humanity have been consumed to a large degree in regard to controlling the weather.

Do you think this is wrong?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join