It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information about a new alien race

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This "information" is totally questionable, and if anything a work of fiction, however, if you have also intuitivley come across similar "information" or you know of any "real" information to this, then please share, either by response or private message.

The race of creatures, act like drones, following a superiority structure - each tends to his own "section" of each "ship" that they use for transit - each "drone" completes his "block" and all the blocks are unified to their concept of "unity" akin more to a hive mind that congruates independence into a unified structure. As such, each craft is practically flawless, yet, incredibly complicated, and thus for a potential enemy, to read the ship's "design" would prove near impossible, as only the responsible "drone" knows his part of the ship - and thus they are incredibly complex yet operate as a complete unit. The "overseers" simply there to make sure that the overall "design" equates and also, once a ship is "founded" the "hive" "updates" its collective.

Thier "tennant" is highly advanced and thus, although "one" it is incredibly complex to analyse.

Owing to thier drone-like nature, thier goal is to amalgamate "new material" into thier "hive" - and this would require them to "kidnap" other species, "convert" them into one of their own. Once this is done, the remainder is translated as reproduction of the species. This is a semi-parasitic race, however, non-symbiotic, and at the primal level, the reproduction is actually hermaphrodite, however, the transfusion of "new material" is something that occurs intrinsically.

Here is the scarry part, they would want, children, to take, and convert to drones, this would mean, the child would be converted, thus losing their reproductive organs, remaining only to consume and to defacate.

They would thus require a "means" to take these children, and this can happen when they dissassociate their targets with their parents, thus, the child takes a flight-of-fancy, believing that they are aliens, and, thus, becoming aliens.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

sounds like borg to me

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Starred you because that sounds like a pretty interesting concept. It's actually how the higher tier of Government works already.

So you know these guys?
You read somewhere?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

It sounds like the Replicators from SG Atlantis.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

And you got this "information" (as you call it) where now?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The description does have some similarities to the Greys www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

A lot of the information is questionable, but considering the implications of a galaxy rich in life and interaction I do not feel that it should be lightly dismissed.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
How can anyone discuss something with explicit details of said subject, when the subject has not been proven to exist?

One can only speculate on that which is unproven.......Now if the OP is GIVING us information on a fictional subject...thats fine. It can be taken as ficitional analysis of a fictional topic.

So where is the proof? Where is the source? And where is the documentation proven to substantiate the subject matter definitively???

There is none.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The hive mentality seems probable. Soon us humans will have the hive mentality going on, we kinda already do. We are all connected with computers, ipods, cell phones. Imagine how fast the information sharing is going to be in the future. Implantable devices, chips, lenses and who knows what else could keep humans in touch with lots of other humans simultaneously. We wont need the extra senses that insects and other animals have, we will receive it through an electronic means.
edit on 2-9-2013 by jazztrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

So Black Eyed Children, whose eyes could resemble something more insect like controlling their bodies, and notably want to be allowed into a closed space use a regurgitation of some airborne larval form of their species to establish control of new hosts and as such draw new material into their collective hive.

If each hive operates out of its own city, quietly using the "innocence" of children to not only approach most emt's/police/authority figures easily but also sow distrust of a species own offspring among its population then it could effectively cut off the chain of command from below by the very nature of most species (civilized or not) to keep their 'children' close.

Makes perfect sense really.

If such a species existed, either through human genetic manipulation, natural evolution or extraterrestrial transportation then it would naturally attack children first. By its own definition the species would be adept at genetic manipulation and the re sequencing of DNA, if only at an instinctual level, and by attaching itself to children then it would gain the longest possible life span to continue its work. By utilizing the highly social nature of children to not only spread its seed amongst the population but insure its species potential growth then the only added capability it would need would be to 'enslave' the older population.
edit on 2-9-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Looks like an aspiring author is looking to flesh out their concepts for their novel!!

That plus any actual alien race won't be "new" - they'll have been around for a bit!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Where is the proof indeed, show me the evidence that intelligent life does not exist beyond earth and out in the universe.

As for using our imagination to explore some of the out boundaries, I do disagree with the assessment that a non-symboitic relationship does exist with the rest of this species description. At the moment we have no idea about just what dangers and threats are further out in deeper space. In some ways it is just about coming to terms with our proper place in the food chain. The way that this species does integrate amongst a larger galactic environment does provide it very strong awareness and capability amongst a larger scale of existence. In some ways we are like the bed bugs or stomach bacteria for a larger organism.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

This sounds like the movie "Super 8" merged with tv show "Falling Skies" skitter aliens.
edit on 9/3/2013 by Nivcharah because: addendum.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
"Your life as it has been... is over.... "

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Ive always believed there is tons and tons and millions of planets and beings out there. As such, one can only speculate when discussing a "new alien race". Its just talk...until the race is proven to exist.

And this thread talks about them as though they are here, proven, established and identified. They are none of this...yet.
(didnt I already say that?????).

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

This thread does start stating that this information is highly questionable, as is much of the information surrounding these topics. I do agree that this thread is based on speculation, as are many other threads that cross the boards of ATS.

You have stated that you want proof. It is quite clear there will be none with this thread as it is more an exercise in intuition. Perhaps one day the MIC will drop its guard and disclosure will come to provide enough information for you to accept, in the mean time I do find it easier to work with probabilities, possibilities and just share ideas.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I find the connections to the legend of 'Legion' a bit creepy. Look at it as an advanced description for the demon Legion, kinda' explains it in a some what scientific way...? I would not think of it as going out on a limb to say that this [s] being [s] would be of an Inter-dimensional nature or capability. As well as being a semi-Symbiotic/Viral Entity which studies its ideal prey & at some point consumes them by absorption into its self. Maybe. I wonder what its main goal of 'feeding' would be for? As knowledge of most anything could be obtained easily, maybe 'It' wants Emotions or some special 'Brain Liquid' from the human brain...

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

You have stated that you want proof. It is quite clear there will be none with this thread as it is more an exercise in intuition.

Correction. An exercise in imagination. And no, they are not the same thing.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I did consider using the term imagination when typing up my response, however SystemResistor did ask for intuitive sources of similar information. They both require the formation of ideas. Imagination is generally linked more towards fantasy and the arts, while intuition is generally more linked towards science and professions.

The main difference I see between imagination and intuition is the body of knowledge that the idea is based on. This is one topic I have put some time into, so from my position the term intuition still works as there is some body of knowledge to form my ideas. Would you define the difference differently?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Woah! I never asked for proof. I said I believe they are out there by the millions. I said because of that, we can only speculate on them, their societies, intentions, objectives, appearances etc. And that this was in response to discussing some phantom alien race...and until they are proven to exist, one can only speculate on that which has not been proven. Not seriously.

And there will never...ever...be a disclosure. Because its not needed. Its been fully evidenced for years, and years and years with mountains of evidence. Even so. No amount of "disclosure" will satisy the whole planet. And when the skies open and the angels come to deliver us....there will still be a huge contingent that wont believe that either but saying "Aww. They are just DEMONS...not ALIENS".

top topics

join