It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i just invented some astral technologies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I am a electrical engineer and i have just designed some circuits which may have some spiritual properties. I can't be sure. i won't post the schematic or a photo. but you might want to ask questions either here or u2u.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

What design have you accomplished ?...My laboratory wants to know.I read you ,but ,more depth involved eh.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
You just designed something with spirtual properties but can't be sure?No schematics? Not even a hint to what it does?

Let me bake you up a fresh batch of trolll treats.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
All I am going to say is that it has RC filter properties and it is made from common stuff you can get at radio shack.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
So just what does it do?
You press a button and suddenly you project? is that it? I somehow doubt it.
Provide some details on how its used what it does and why you do not even want to provide a photo. Schemantic ok, maybe you want to sell it and think someone would steal the design, but hell at least give a photo.

If its some type of hardware based brainwave entrainment thing, then you might as well forget about it, theres too many software based around, if its something more at least provide details.

Without any details, I'm calling HOAX.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

pellian
All I am going to say is that it has RC filter properties and it is made from common stuff you can get at radio shack.

What frequencies are you running?

The RC time constant, the time constant (in seconds) of an RC circuit, is equal to the product of the circuit resistance(in ohms) and the circuit capacitance (in farads).
It is the time required to charge or discharge the capacitor, through the resistor, by ≈ 63.2 percent of the difference between the initial value and final value. This value is derived from the mathematical constant e, specifically 1-e^[-1], more specifically as voltage to charge the capacitor versus time

Are you emitting a field or a sound?

I know from first hand experience the frequency should at least be in the high range of human hearing.. I know this because your "spirit" makes this sound already. It's how I always used to get out. It's a similar sound to the electrical EEEEE that CRT TVs make when the volume is on all the way but the channel is blank.

Somewhere around 4,000Hz ? Just guessing.
edit on 9/2/2013 by dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
works in a frequency range. won't discuss exactly but yes it has a roll off in the tens of khz range. if you were to see it in an astral projection it would appear the blackest of blacks.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

pellian
works in a frequency range. won't discuss exactly but yes it has a roll off in the tens of khz range. if you were to see it in an astral projection it would appear the blackest of blacks.

So glad I decided to guess 4kHz even though I said near the top of human hearing. Was trying to lead the witness a bit as a test. I think you are on to something or at least you could be based on my own ideas on the matter.

A lot of my first projections I couldn't see. I saw all black with red blue and yellow pin points all around.

I think I was only just on the edge, and the edge would appear black, as it would be the lowest frequency able to hold you in that "realm" before you fall back into color. I imagine a white light would be the barrier right before the black base layer of astral. I also imagine that pattern repeats upwards to as many levels as there are.

My issue was always getting higher up once I was in.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
So you have created a technological amulet, something that was worked on by many people and some might consider magic but it's an amulet, a thing somebody else invented that long ago. So your claim is invalid I'm afraid but good luck on a patent and selling your amulets, hope it is convincing enough to work for some people.
edit on 2/9/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
"I have made something special, but I'm not telling you anything about it."
People, why are you even replying to this desperate attention-grab?
By only asking specific questions, the OP doesn't even need to make up a story, you're making it up for him.
edit on 2-9-2013 by Marsupilami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Tell you what guys. I change my mind and will post pictures schematics later today.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Marsupilami
"I have made something special, but I'm not telling you anything about it."
People, why are you even replying to this desperate attention-grab?
By only asking specific questions, the OP doesn't even need to make up a story, you're making it up for him.
edit on 2-9-2013 by Marsupilami because: (no reason given)

You jealous it's not about you.

I like to play with my toys, but to each his own.

"People why are you even replying to this desperate attention grab?"
Priceless. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The general frequency range of human hearing is around 20 to 20 000 Hz. If you are building an electromagnetic transmitter that operates around these frequency, I do find it interesting that you are perceiving some effect. Is it possible that the parts of your brain that operate at these frequencies is effectively being jammed? What do you perceive when using it? do other people share similar or different affects?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
Tell you what guys. I change my mind and will post pictures schematics later today.

Is anyone still waiting?

Will pellian produce that which they changed their mind about or will they change their minds once more and leave us hanging

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The staff are closing this thread, pending the submission of the OP's claimed designs and information.

We ask this information be submitted within 24hrs.

Closed.

~Tenth
ATS Mod

new topics

top topics

join