It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protest outside John Kerry's house.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Right on America!

More people need these types of action, get people aware, even if its telling your friends who may not know.

Later, they marched to Secretary of State John Kerry's home on Beacon Hill, knocked on the door and left a handwritten sign that said "Stay Out of Syria." They then marched on to Faneuil Hall.

from this article

Pr otest in Boston.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Would be nice if this would be the spark that starts an "American Spring" in the summer time

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharingan
Would be nice if this would be the spark that starts an "American Spring" in the summer time

An American spring would end in martial law,

We need recall elections, impeachment proceedings, that will take all of us standing together telling the government no more.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Martial law would only breed more discontent, it would get ugly but I think it would get results.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

reply to post by benrl

Martial law would only breed more discontent, it would get ugly but I think it would get results.

The system can work, why do you think they spend so much time telling us consistently and with a loud voice that it does not.

Keep us divided, keep us arguing with each other, so we never see that we are the ones with the power not them.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
good for all those people!! each and every one!!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Oh yea... they know exactly what theyre doing. Ive heard, dont know if its true or not, that Obama has a panel of Psychologists on his staff that advises him on the science of social engineering.
Left and right, blacks and whites, are so busy bickering with each other that we will ignore what the tools do in DC

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

John Kerry wasn't home.

He was too busy asking the President for his ribbons/medals he tossed, all those years back.

"In a real sense, this administration forced us to return our medals because beyond the perversion of the war, these leaders themselves denied us the integrity those symbols supposedly gave our lives," Kerry said the following day.

Link

You Know. Hes all about integrity.

Such a hypocrite.

S&F

edit on 1-9-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

, there's gonna be civilian victims, you can't bomb a country and not hit civilians. Absolutely."
reply to post by benrl

A quote from the OP's article...I am wondering why no body told Syria that they can't use chemical warfare without hitting civilians...Maybe Syria is just to barbaric to even bother with....Its just another case of "ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST" hey! hey!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I was there. I can't believe the stuff that came out Kerry's mouth this past week, I was floored by it and all too happy yell "Hypocrite!" at his house.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
I was there. I can't believe the stuff that came out Kerry's mouth this past week, I was floored by it and all too happy yell "Hypocrite!" at his house.

Than let me thank you personally for taking part and doing something.

You are an example to us all.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Honestly....

How can he justify an attack on Syria, while he was so against the War in Vietnam and the leadership that hasn't changed, and that he is now apart of?

Yes....Hypocrite is the word.

I also am glad you yelled it.

R and D are in collusion outright. No member of Congress should give the green light for this.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I think the John Kerry that threw his medals away would whip them at today's John Kerry head.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Either he was a liar back then, or he has become institutionalized with the Warmongers that have run this Country for the last 30-50 years.

I was actually taken aback by his John McCain attitude. Honestly, it sure as hell surprised me.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Who with any credibility has said that the Syrian government used chemical weapons?

No one!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I dont live in the US, but three BIG CHEERS for those that got of their butt and did something

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Who with any credibility has said that the Syrian government used chemical weapons? No one!
reply to post by Diisenchanted

Oh okay my bad nothings going on in Syria...like I said we need to just mind our own and let them have at it...They are not worth us losing our lives over.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I saw these pictures but maybe they are all BS...

...Never happened right???

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u

I saw these pictures but maybe they are all BS...

...Never happened right???

I don't give a crap, you could show me thousands more of those pictures, all its proves is SOME one used them, if its such a horrible tragedy let the world handle this one.

The US can't afford it, far too many of this generation finest young men and women have lost their lives in a failed attempt to police the world.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

An American spring would end in martial law,

We need recall elections, impeachment proceedings, that will take all of us standing together telling the government no more.

Nope, you need a American Spring and gillotines. Send a strong message.Never again!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join