It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protest outside John Kerry's house.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Didn't say it didn't happen. I just don't believe the narrative

Perhaps I'm just not as gullible as you..

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

Originally posted by benrl

Originally posted by Sharingan
Would be nice if this would be the spark that starts an "American Spring" in the summer time

An American spring would end in martial law,

We need recall elections, impeachment proceedings, that will take all of us standing together telling the government no more.

Nope, you need a American Spring and gillotines. Send a strong message.Never again!

Always beware the agent provocateur...

Just be an excuse for them to crack down, DHS is not buying Hollow points in mass for @#$# and giggles.

We need to use all avenues the system provides before anything else is a consideration.
edit on 1-9-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I'm really impressed that the protest went right to his home. Feel that was the right place to do it in that area.

Yes it did happen. An unspeakable tragedy. The problem lies in the burdens of proof to who is really responsible as well as the US not being able to afford this. What if? It was a FF, should we just go with attacking? Economy wise, maybe at one time, or as people used to quote, war boosted economies. This time around, the ways things are, it's not possible.

By saying this, am not trying to put anyone on the spot... but more so the presentation as such, as example by the images.
However, I'm fed up with that as a reply. When people mention that they are not in favor of intervention of an attack on lives as similar to the event, they are met with "I seen them die"--pictures, TV, people to "seen the bodies". Often that is just evoking an emotional response in hopes the person with an opposing view will side with them.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well,its not a governmental building, so no one can be arrested...bah hahaaaaaa

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
I'm really impressed that the protest went right to his home. Feel that was the right place to do it in that area.

Yes it did happen. An unspeakable tragedy. The problem lies in the burdens of proof to who is really responsible as well as the US not being able to afford this. What if? It was a FF, should we just go with attacking? Economy wise, maybe at one time, or as people used to quote, war boosted economies. This time around, the ways things are, it's not possible.

By saying this, am not trying to put anyone on the spot... but more so the presentation as such, as example by the images.
However, I'm fed up with that as a reply. When people mention that they are not in favor of intervention of an attack on lives as similar to the event, they are met with "I seen them die"--pictures, TV, people to "seen the bodies". Often that is just evoking an emotional response in hopes the person with an opposing view will side with them.

Moderate heads need to prevail, at the most a Joint UN no fly zone, if anything to ensure US doesn't interfere. Let this country sort it self.

There are far to many chaotic situations in the world to Justify action HERE other than economic.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Sorry Op didn't mean to get sidetracked.

I have always thought that Kerry was scum. All you have to do is look at his past and the un-American things that he has done. Consorting with the enemy comes to mind.

This should happen to all of the scum that currently resides in DC.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Diisenchanted

This is what I'm saying.The NDAA specifically states you cannot protest within x yards of a government building.Do this, and you can be arrested.most places in Washington will be to close to one.
But outside D.C., skies the limit!!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This is reassuring to see - internal opposition to a proposal that will create more innocent casualties than the act of aggression that's brought about the intended reprisal. The US government should have learned by now from previous experiences that this type of intervention only makes matters worse for the people they're attempting to assist. How about a non-lethal approach to foreign aid?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I don't give a crap, you could show me thousands more of those pictures, all its proves is SOME one used them, if its such a horrible tragedy let the world handle this one.

reply to post by benrl

We are all in the world BTW...So it does involve us...
What if this gets so out of control that it starts to happen on a regular basis maybe in your town...I am not saying that fighting is the answer but it has to have a punishment...and until we can come up with anything better the choices are so limited....what do you think should be done? waving a sign is not going to work in cases such as these...its a world decision not a tea party in some ones front yard...with a few hand made posters drawn up on the spot and some flag waving and shouting...I am just upset so maybe a little blinded by all this...anyways we all meet our maker in the end so....alls fair in love and war...I'm out...toodles

edit on 9/1/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u

I don't give a crap, you could show me thousands more of those pictures, all its proves is SOME one used them, if its such a horrible tragedy let the world handle this one.

reply to post by benrl

We are all in the world BTW...So it does involve us...
What if this gets so out of control that it starts to happen on a regular basis maybe in your town...I am not saying that fighting is the answer but it has to have a punishment...and until we can come up with anything better the choices are so limited....what do you think should be done? waving a sign is not going to work in cases such as these...its a world decision not a tea party in some ones front yard...with a few hand made posters drawn up on the spot and some flag waving and shouting...I am just upset so maybe a little blinded by all this...anyways we all meet our maker in the end so....alls fair in love and war...I'm out...toodles

edit on 9/1/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

I think we should send you, Obama, Kerry, and everyone else who thinks we should intervene in Syria's or any other country's affairs to the front lines to fight this 'war'. If you're really all for 'helping' these nations, by all means please go and stand on the front lines over there.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

The UN?

Darfur and Rwanda Armenia, Bosnia.......

The UN is a do nothing Organization, coincidentally stationed in the US. I say move it to Syria, and force its members to hold a emergency meeting there.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

If you're really all for 'helping' these nations, by all means please go and stand on the front lines over there.
reply to post by qwerty12345

Basically I have...my son is in the military...There is a lot of military mom's and dad's here on ATS that have their kids on the front lines...

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
I was there.

Awesome. Kudos to you!

Originally posted by sonnny1
He was too busy asking the President for his ribbons/medals he tossed, all those years back.

That still ticks me off.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Should of left a Burning Brown Bag of Poop there too.........

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

What if it was your Government that put the weapons there is the first place ?
What if your Government had used the same sort of chemical weapons in Iraq or assisted others to use them?

Do you except the world's judgement , if it is shown to be true?

Perhaps we should be recording all the ways some American's wish to deal with this atrocity and turn the karma back on them?

While Obama's Department of Justice seeks to shield the Bush Administration by declaring their war crimes “business as usual,” his Department of Defense prepares to eliminate hard evidence of those crimes by destroying Syria's stockpile of weapons of mass destruction. Those WMDs came from us.

By Frank Gregory Ford, former U.S. Military Intelligence Agent
www.waynemadsenreport.com...

Those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

It would be awesome if the USA took a back seat to everything and just focused on our own peoples and issues for the next 100 years....In a perfect world but its not gonna happen today or tomorrow...But lets say we did and we turned our backs....Then we would be called those arseholes they do not care about anyone but them selves...I wonder how many countries would be whining for our help....

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I wouldn't mind being a nation that offered true humanitarian aide, but we aren't.
Our hands are so filthy, that we only end up making bad situations worse while our defense contractors rake in billions and billions. We have to change that somehow. Then go about fixing the rest of what's broken here at home, then, sure... we can offer food, water, safe passage, shelter. No more foreign wars.
edit on 2-9-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Now that I can agree with...

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Theabit I just find it incredible it the "no American boots in the ground to support the rebels in the civil war" at the same time there is CIA operatives (boots on the ground) not only funding but training and coordinating the rebels. I don't understand how he could publicly lie to the congress inquiry. There were also other half truths, Iran was targeted by Saddam's chemical weapons but never retaliated in kind, there can said many bad things about Iran Theocracy but at least in that regard they kept the high moral ground, on the other hand why didn't the US intervened (even by stopping support) in Iraq to protect the Kurds and Iranians ?

People need to be really moronic to eat this type of tripe... It is indeed criminal to see this type of deception from people in government..

edit on 3-9-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join