It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venus Species vs. Orion Species

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Venus Species vs. Orion Species

I had always thought the the Orion alien species was considered to be some of the "good guys"; that is, until I read The Law of One, by Ra.
After reading all of the first book in the series of five, I now see I was entirely wrong.
The Orion group are NOT the good guys, according to Ra and many others.

A member, Ctophil, had this to say in one of my threads about The Law of One:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This Ra Material have roots from one of the most famous Masters of all time, Hermes Trismegistus. During the times of ancient Egypt, Hermes and a priest called Ra-Ta were building the Great Pyramid of Giza as well as teach the Egyptians some incredible knowledge and wisdom concerning the Law of One. Hermes' hometown was Lemuria but later on went to Atlantis to teach them some very esoteric knowledge. But after Atlantis' destruction, he had to stay in Egypt. This is where the Ra legend all started.

Here is some information from the book where Ra explains what their beliefs are, which are is based on the Law of Love/Light: www.llresearch.org...

Page 98:

I am Ra. I am with the social memory complex of which I am a part, one of those who voyaged outward from another planet within your own solar system, as this entity would call it.
The planetary influence was that you call Venus. We are a race old in your measures.
When we were at the sixth dimension our physical beings were what you would call golden. We were tall and somewhat delicate. Our physical body complex covering, which you call the integument, had a golden luster. In this form we decided to come among your peoples.
Your peoples at that time were much unlike us in physical appearance, as you might call it. We, thus, did not mix well with the population and were obviously other than they. Thus, our visit was relatively short, for we found ourselves in the hypocritical position of being acclaimed as other than your other-selves. This was the time during which we built the structures in which you show interest.

Page100
The Law of One states simply that all things are one, that all beings are one. There are certain behaviors and thought-forms consonant with the understanding and practice of this law. Those who, finishing a cycle of experience, demonstrate grades of distortion of that understanding of thought and action will be separated by their own choice into the vibratory distortion most comfortable to their mind/body/spirit complexes. This process is guarded or watched by those nurturing beings who, being very close to the Law of One in their distortions, nevertheless, move towards active service. Thus, the illusion is created of light, or more properly but less understandably, light/love. This is in varying degrees of intensity.

Page 102
I am one of the members of the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator. There are approximately fifty-three civilizations, comprising approximately five hundred planetary consciousness complexes in this Confederation.
This Confederation contains those from your own planet who have attained dimensions beyond your third.
It contains planetary entities within your solar system, and it contains planetary entities from other galaxies. It is a true Confederation in that its members are not alike, but allied in service according to the Law of One.

And here is what Ra says about the Orion group:

Page 110

Their purpose (Orion) is conquest, unlike those of the Confederation who wait for the calling. The so-called Orion group calls itself to conquest. As we have said previously, their objective is to locate certain mind/body/spirit complexes which vibrate in resonance with their own vibrational complex, then to enslave the un-elite, as you may call those who are not of the Orion vibration.

And here we see more negative comments from another website:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Orions which come from the stars in the Orion constellation are a group claimed to be working with the government on Black Op Projects. They are very heavily involved in influencing the world population through the use of mind control. They have also been doing genetic work in which they alter a human sperm and ovum to the extent that all offspring will produce hybrids with new characteristics. Humans will mate and create children with alien genetics. That’s one step beyond the average abduction scenario.

Some claim that ’negative’ entities have been associated with some of the stars in the Orion constellation. Other sources claim that the Orion Nebula is a cosmic ’doorway’ to ’infinity’ or the realm of the Creator, which transcends the time-space-matter universe. Some astronomers claim that a huge, beautifully-illuminated multicolored ’light’ has emerged from the "nebula" and is on an intercept-course with Earth, although at a rather leisurely pace and at this rate this ’light’ or ’star’ will reach earth approximately 3000 AD (give or take a hundred years). Could this have something to do with the prophecy in Revelation 21? Since the Draconians are attempting to conquer the ’heavens’, they may have made futile attempts to enter the ’Eternity Gate’ and intercept the emerging ’Light’ (’War In Heaven’ between Michael and the ’Dragon’?)

This may explain the alleged presence of the Draconians in the Orion constellation, although certain ’human’ groups have allegedly become curious of the ’Eternity Gate’ as well. The Orion open cluster itself is the base of a joint Reptiloid - Grey empire called the Unholy Six, which has been working out of NEMESIS in an effort to sabotage the human presence in the SOL system. Many of the "planetoids" that have entered this system and have made observable "course alterations" are arriving from NEMESIS and the Orion-Draconian EMPIRE.

And more information on the different types of alien entities can be found here:
www.maar.us...

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I assume you believe there is life other places then earth

What are the sources for this material, there have to be some serious evidence to make me believe this
It sounds allot like science fiction story to me, almost like a bible from space

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

The sources are highlighted in the OP.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Greetings,

Originally posted by Spacespider
I assume you believe there is life other places then earth

What are the sources for this material, there have to be some serious evidence to make me believe this
It sounds allot like science fiction story to me, almost like a bible from space

Ra and the Law of One has been very well researched. David Wilcock shares a fascinating insight into the Ra Material.

The Law of One books were channeled by L/L Research (Carla Rueckert, Don Elkins, and Jim McCarty) between 1981 and 1984.

Its a very good read indeed

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Ra and Hermes are not the same.Hermes was thoth. Do 5 minute research. Venus you say ?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Ah...
you could just have added this to the beginning of your thread, not making me going into a link, and pdf file and reading introduction.. I like to have some background information to quotes being made..

So its a group of people claiming to be in spiritual contact with aliens far away from earth, and writing a book about it

This book is an exact transcript from tape recordings of twenty- six sessions of an experiment designed to communicate with an extraterrestrial being. We started the experiment in 1962 and refined the process for nineteen years. In 1981 the experimental results of our efforts changed profoundly in quality and precision. This book is simply a report of the beginning of this latter phase of our work.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hi Sled

When you have time you should watch this

If want the alien bit only skip to 1:14:30

Cody

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
reply to post by sled735

Ra and Hermes are not the same.Hermes was thoth. Do 5 minute research. Venus you say ?

Well, if you read the quoted test, he says himself that they came from Venus.

The info about Hermes was quoted text from another member, not me.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Channeling .

Our research group uses what I prefer to call “tuned trance telepathy” to
communicate with an extraterrestrial race called Ra. We use the English
language because it is known by Ra. In fact, Ra knows more of it than I do.

reply to post by sled735

The Orion group are NOT the good guys, according to Ra and many others.

It's not real .

edit on 1-9-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Well, there are 233 pages to this book. That would be hard to enclose in a quoted text.

But if you notice, I DID give you the page number to make it easier for people to find the quotes.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Thanks, Cody.

I'll watch it now.

ETA: Very interesting, Cody! Thanks for the video.

edit on 9/1/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I have just one thing to say....David Wilcox. Nuff said.

Why do channelers always speak in an english accent when channeling? Why has not one channeled prediction come true. Is this because of the bad aliens lying?

edit on 1-9-2013 by greavsie1971 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Anyone who's watched Stargate knows that Ra is a false god and a fallen member of the system lords...

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by greavsie1971

Excuse me?

What does David Wilcox have to do with this thread?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Oh, I see you got that from a t.v. show.
Thanks for your input.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Thank you, Spiro.

I overlooked your post. Now I see why the other member mentioned David Wilcox.

David actually has a lot of good stuff, in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Erm, sorry but Venus? Any proof of anything ever coming from there?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Did you not read the OP?

I am Ra. I am with the social memory complex of which I am a part, one of those who voyaged outward from another planet within your own solar system, as this entity would call it. The planetary influence was that you call Venus.

Do you have any proof nothing did?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join