It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venus Species vs. Orion Species

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Did you not read the OP?

I am Ra. I am with the social memory complex of which I am a part, one of those who voyaged outward from another planet within your own solar system, as this entity would call it. The planetary influence was that you call Venus.

Do you have any proof nothing did?

I am Chamberf=6. I know all things past, present and future. I traveled psychic light years to talk out of the mouth of some guy half asleep. Believe everything he, erm, I say.

Prove me wrong.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Venus is rather unpleasant. Hot, sterile and it keeps resurfacing itself every so often. And your source says that life came from there? I have severe doubts.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
MODS, could you please move this thread to a more intelligent-minded forum?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Riiiight. So you're thinking at a higher level than the rest of us then?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I think what you mean to say is "MODS, could you please move this thread to a more gullible-minded forum?"

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I love how people post in the UFO forum and require everyone to not use their brains?

Venus is highly inhospitable yet you expect everyone to believe that there are blonde blue eyed aliens coming from there...

You know why Caucasians are light colored? It had to do with the environment they flourished in at the beginning. The same goes for every race. Their environment dictated their skin color..so with that what, why would the venus space peeps be light skinned? Would they not be darker skinned people?

Dark pigmented people living in high sunlight environments are at an advantage due to the high amounts of melanin produced in their skin. I am pretty sure the sun can get through on Venus, since it is pretty damn close. Also...how can Venus people survive earth's environment without any type of help..ie helmets...etc They supposedly come from a planet that that has gases all over the place, yet they always appear to people without any mechanisms to help them breathe our air...yeah right..

edit on 1-9-2013 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

How dare you bring facts into this thread!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Spacespider

The sources are highlighted in the OP.

I think he meant some serious source

ie some source you might actually believe!!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Are there any examples where a channeled Alien message has told us anything that was previously unknown ?
Surely they would have a greater scientific knowledge than us , rather than tell us these stories why not give us something useful , something that would verify their existence ?

Is it more intelligent to accept that people can talk to Aliens with just their mind rather than treat this particular subculture with a large dose of skepticism ...I'm not so sure it is .

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Ra was a war mongler and not a good guy either. So what he calls bad, hmmm....The enemy of your enemy is often a friend.

Lyra went to Orion, ie humans went to Orion. Mixed group there. Red haired mummies found throughout the world, and red haired human ETs and other kinds.

Every system in the testing ground universe has good and bad, and in all levels there is light in dark and dark in light, in system of infinite progression, wherein some are in regression. Those are the realms outside the testing ground.

Venus.....we're in a rough neck of the woods here!

Yet Love and Hero's still get through and truly have the highest tech but also know we're in tests and do the least interference.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Did you not read the OP?

I am Ra. I am with the social memory complex of which I am a part, one of those who voyaged outward from another planet within your own solar system, as this entity would call it. The planetary influence was that you call Venus.

Do you have any proof nothing did?

Yall should be careful what ya ask for.

Proof that NOTHING ventured forth from Venus. All of the properties of the planet Venus. The planet Venus quite simply can not support life as it is known to sentient beings of Earth sphere. Venus has a high pressure TOXIC atmosphere, and also a wee bit corrosive.

There are not now, and it is not probable that any form of advanced life could ever exist on Venus.

And that boys and girls is why we should never listen to a channel. Channeling only provides the channels imagination, never useful data. And while this may sound a bit counter intuitive; you can trust telepathy, provided the communication is true telepathy; one "indicator"; no trance involved.

Now then OP. You complained about many who have not done their "homework". Please know, I have researched the "holy heck" out of this. I think I can tell you how many ET species are visiting, which stars they call home, approximately what they should look like, how advanced they might be, etc. So...I for One HAVE done my homework. And, while I may not agree with the others on almost everything, here, I do have to agree; No persons from Venus, this manifestation of "Ra" is false, And, I will go one further and state; The LAW of ONE is Sirian (star) dis-information, provided in advance of a military operation.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I'm not saying I believe there is life on Venus or any other planet in our solar system, But what proof do we have of conditions on these planets? Have any of you been there or have sent your own probes there? I think not, the only proof we have is what NASA or the PTB have told us and you now how honest they have been with us. Think about it, if they new there was life on other planets in our own solar system, they would never tell us, and would make up un hospitable conditions on those planets to keep us from asking questions. This was actually confirmed by John Lear , for whatever that's worth.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ampetti
I'm not saying I believe there is life on Venus or any other planet in our solar system, But what proof do we have of conditions on these planets? Have any of you been there or have sent your own probes there? I think not, the only proof we have is what NASA or the PTB have told us and you now how honest they have been with us. Think about it, if they new there was life on other planets in our own solar system, they would never tell us, and would make up un hospitable conditions on those planets to keep us from asking questions. This was actually confirmed by John Lear , for whatever that's worth.

Wasn't John Lear the man with the... interesting theory that the reason that Mars was red in the sky was because of a sooper seekrit hologram. Or something?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

edit on 1-9-2013 by Specimen because: Nvm

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Venus is rather unpleasant. Hot, sterile and it keeps resurfacing itself every so often. And your source says that life came from there? I have severe doubts.

Since Venus' surface is hotter than the surface of Mercury I would say the women from there must be really HOT!!!

You guys that say that advance life can not evolve on a planet with an average temperature of 850+F are just deniers.

edit on 1-9-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ampetti

I have sent my OWN probes there so I know....

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Onslaught2996

I think I picked the wrong forum. Nothing but a bunch of ignorant, blind people in this thread.
Now I'm remember of why I quit posting in this forum. No knowledgeable people to offer intelligent communication.
Just a bunch of snide remarks from people who have done no research on this topic at all!

The UFO forum sucks!
I should have posted this in the Metaphysics forum.
At least you don't get these moron replies there!

edit on 9/1/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

OK I am open minded to just about anything, but why does anyone commenting have to be a moron. You have to be willing and open yourself to the opposite opinion. You should be open to people who don't believe our have questions as well. Expect the same in any forum, if not open to opposing views or discussion you should just put your opinions on a static page somewhere. But you should never think of others as morons.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Onslaught2996
I wish I was delusional or gullible..

Life seems a lot funner when your willing to believe anything without any facts to back them up.

Instead of using snide remarks care to back up your claims it's false with facts proving the OP wrong?

Have you ever really read anything on what the OP is talking about? I am going to go with no. So why even come into a thread and comment on something you clearly show no interest in? This is what is wrong with this site. Members like you who come in and add nothing but insults. If you dont like a thread dont post in it! I can't stand politics and find half the threads ridiculous but you wont see me in there telling them how ridiculous they are. I move on!

This forum use to be great and have people in it who clearly wanted to discuss such topics. It is fine to be skeptical but at least back up your skepticism to prove the OP wrong.

OP I have loosely read about this topic. I find it interesting. I don't really have an opinion on it since I haven't fully read up on it to make a good decision. I do think anything is possible though. I find some channelers to be real and some to be false. I do not follow Wilcox, never have. It isn't because I find him to be a "charlatan" like many call him. I just never found him of interest. I have read the things he discusses but in other ways not related to him. I know there is a huge thread on here on the Law of One. It is pretty big and I've over the years it's been posted gone to it at times to read more of it. I like to read links in big threads like that but sometimes the material seem to go way over my head!

OP don't let anyone keep you from posting! Ignore them and just move on.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Well using the same logic lets see some REAL proof that it is true not links to BS from other internet sites

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I am not big on channeled stuff, although I felt Jane Roberts as Seth singlehandedly redeemed the genre, which is one of those things where at least 98% of the population is giving the other 2% a bad name.

I get a little confused by the whole they-came-from-planet-X thing. I think it makes me feel kind of like reading book I of the Urantia book did (another channeled work, and not in the 2% IMO though I'm sure many would disagree). Like, what's the point? By which I mean:

As anything from psychology to cosmology, from philosophy to esoteria, I often find the 'topical matter' of such things to be at least vaguely interesting. But I don't find the details interesting. To me it's like how history is taught in school, where instead of understanding why things happened as they did, they make you memorize a bunch of names and dates. The stuff that gets into all the "administrative bureaucracy" of various planets, heirarchies and so on, is more like focusing on the messenger or the detail to me, and seems, at best, kind of distractive.

Then people can have arguments about life on Venus instead of maybe discussing the underlying intent which was that perhaps there are different intelligences besides ours and perhaps some are benevolent toward us and some aren't.
edit on 1-9-2013 by RedCairo because: the aliens wrecked my spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join