It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venus Species vs. Orion Species

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by imalitehaus

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by dreamingawake
Thanks OP bookmarking for further reading. Sad how the UFO forums are troll haven, not your fault!

Yes, sad isn't it that there are people who insist on those pesky things called 'facts'.

"Aliens and UFOs: This forum is dedicated to the discussion of historic and contemporary events related to extraterrestrial encounters, UFO sightings, and speculation about related subjects. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of the existence of extraterrestrials and the related conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of our tradition of supporting the examination of the extraterrestrial phenomenon on the related conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and scandals. Replies that make fun or otherwise ridicule and demean those posting honest experiences and/or questions will be removed. Members who post such responses repeatedly will be banned."

Hey, it's right there at the top of every page in the Aliens/UFO forum. This is what the owners of ATS decided on, not I. Unfortunately, the moderators have somewhat lost sight of these rules, but you can still read them for yourselves.

Thank you, Imalitehaus.

I appreciate the support from members like you who are civil, and more mature in your responses than some other members here.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by eso322
reply to post by greavsie1971

Edgar casey has been right about a lot of stuff. He even believed in the RA entity and the ability to ascend into high dimensions.

Thank you, Greavsie.

I appreciate your post. I love reading Edgar Casey's books. He was correct with many of his predictions he got from channeling. Unfortunately, I don't have time to look them up right now, or I would post some for the skeptics.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Thanks OP bookmarking for further reading. Sad how the UFO forums are troll haven, not your fault!

Yes, sad isn't it that there are people who insist on those pesky things called 'facts'.

Hmm? Not talking about the people wanting facts, you can look back and see the accusations that are ridiculing towards the OP.

See below...

Originally posted by imalitehaus

"Aliens and UFOs: This forum is dedicated to the discussion of historic and contemporary events related to extraterrestrial encounters, UFO sightings, and speculation about related subjects. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of the existence of extraterrestrials and the related conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of our tradition of supporting the examination of the extraterrestrial phenomenon on the related conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and scandals. Replies that make fun or otherwise ridicule and demean those posting honest experiences and/or questions will be removed. Members who post such responses repeatedly will be banned."

Hey, it's right there at the top of every page in the Aliens/UFO forum. This is what the owners of ATS decided on, not I. Unfortunately, the moderators have somewhat lost sight of these rules, but you can still read them for yourselves.

Exactly. It is clearly defined. Yet it's not followed accordingly by those replying.
edit on 1-9-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Metaphysically speaking; thee are four planes of existence. We, as simple animals live on the Earth plane. Above us are the 3 higher planes. Directly above us is the plane of Air, it is almost pure thought. Entities on that plane cannot cross into our Earth plane without a vehicle. To use a vehicle the "thought entity" must possess the physical body. I hope y'all see where this goes. Oh, and please don't scoff at what proves your point.

Above the mental / air plane is a void. A region of reality that contains nothing and is impassable. Forms from the lower cannot cross into the higher, and forms in the higher cannot cross over into the lower. In Enochian Physics it is call a "Ring Pass Not".

All things that we get to experience reside on the lower two planes, and it is not until we ascend as individuals that we get to discover the higher.

In virtually all instances the "Air" entity has no real connection to the physical, and can not really comment on any manifestation on the physical. Such entities do, however, seem to "like" misleading unsuspecting physicals that stray into their domain. And, really, most people don't even know they exist, so they are powerless to resist.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I think we have to establish there's credible evidence of either species & base our opinion on facts about their observed behavior, before we can even comment on something like this. Otherwise, its all fiction and the conversation becomes rather pointless.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this information in just 20 seconds of quick reading, I have already decided I need to read these words. They resonate and speak deeply.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
propaganda. venus has not yet sustained life, it is the next in line in this solar system. It's crust is oxidizing & getting thicker. when it starts throwing off heat it will develop a better atmosphere, magnetosphere & not be as hot, nor will it be as volcanic.

The planet that once had life is the dead planet mars & the planet before it which was destroyed- now in pieces. mars made it further in progression than the one before it but it was still ruined by an ignorance to science & greed. we are headed for the same mistakes on this planet. after the destruction of a lot of the life on mars, a mutation started & lifefroms evolved in unusual ways from the remaining species that were harder to kill...some of which were extremely corrupt and evil. they were disgusting creatures but among them were slaves who were made to do work for them of a better disposition. They were insectoids and various types of mutated creatures & they eventually destroyed the ignorant, aggressive hierarchy, escaped and brought their hard learned lessons to this planet, brought sentience to lesser creatures & began creating hybrids. They were an extremely intelligent ragtag lot and greys are one of their special creations...possessing the ability to understand their wisdom, but being less insectoid. This served a dual purpose of bringing sentient life to a new planet with a clean slate, while not sacrificing their wisdom. There were cold blooded sentient beings that varied in success when hybridized. Most large or resource consuming or cold blooded irrational reptiles were destroyed.

having seen literal hell due to ignorance, they did not have a lot of patience for the mistakes of their creations... but the gap is being bridged. The souls of evil entities came from mars after life was no longer sustainable on that planet and take on human, insect or animal form that we see all around us. many of us are all present from past world and earth ages- both saints and murderers. No matter what anyone says, there IS a rule of sin & trespass of sovereign entities that must be acknowledged & learned by any future society. They were not the only ones who over time, traveled between mars & earth before mars could no longer sustain life.... but many of the corrupt simply made way to their own undoing through ignorance.. always leaving the wise resistant splinter to break away & try to salvage what is left. It happened on mars, it happened on the planet before it, it will happen on earth & it will happen on venus before we get to a point where we have to figure out a way to over come the challenges of the entire solar system- not just the planet. It is like an exodus theory.

the ignorant on this planet will put greed before science & will once again create their own undoing. it's always the same old song & dance from this lot but they are still part of us.

the grey beings are not just on some low frequency. that's silly. they exist.
they are the ones who started exposing this to mankind to bring him into the know but the ignorant have been kicking and screaming the entire way so they try to flip it around & it makes no sense, because they would have knowledge of NONE of it. they would not even be able to understand it at all had they not been created as a new sentient hominid many moons ago. They are ignorant & want to go it alone, plug their ears and die in their fate.... whatever makes them happy but greys will not allow the earth to be destroyed because venus is not yet ready & we are not ready to make any kind of exodus to another star. It's ridiculous to even think these things are happening. That is why right now mankinds decision is so important on how much more he is going to suck oil out of the ground, stand in the way of clean energy & be his greedy conniving manipulative self because the greys don't want to hurt anyone. they know that is bad but they also know that the planet is more important than a handful of assholes.

They are created beings themselves & much much closer to humans than humans think.
This is how benevolent insectoids are connected to this.

i am completely for their hybrid endeavors because humans are incredibly dumb & difficult, have short life spans & do not process information fast enough but they have their rights to carry on some characteristics. It's what they were made for. Some humans are much better & rise above the stupidity of the beast like individuals who are stuck on carnal ways, so it's clear that we can learn and so humans are not up to be "scrapped" but if some of them can't give respect to our other brothers & sisters of this star, they will at least give respect to mother earth.

no amount of propaganda is going to change what has happened & what is happening.
They do not want to be worshipped, but they will hold on to the wisdom of the ages, use microbiology to preserve knowledge of science & do what is best for the ones they consider family.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

All of the abductees didn't know about a place in space because they were not told. The only thing to go by was the inscriptions, but all they were didn't have anything to do with where they are from. So who were these people that came up with this stuff? You would be surprised to know. I couple government officials, a couple guys off moonshine.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I'm always amazed at how easily people believe things about THE UNKNOWN.. Actually quite disturbing, on a social consciousness level... It certainly is a strange kind of faith you have.. I like fantasy as much as the next person (who likes fantasy) but BELIEF - arguing over this stuff as if it really is really true - hmmm! I like to keep an open mind but how is your mind open when you genuinely believe this stuff - ON FAITH ALONE? Pretty odd all round... Oh sorry, no it's not, most people are religious so it's probably more the norm to be living in ANOTHER WORLD...

Of course, you MAY be speaking 'The Truth'... I suppose the world needs all sorts and variety is the spice of life... I blame Mystery Religions and their modern sci-fi REINCARNATIONS!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
the history of the world ages keeps repeating itself because it is encoded in our history, but with slight variations each time. We progress a little further, but no amount of stories on this is going to change the hell they experienced... the cannibal, murderous hell that they saw.... and that i believe Jesus saw... as he was a created species sent to try to bridge the gap and laid the foundation of prophecy for war in this age.... to warn people that he is coming back with a new order.

These visions of hell humbled them.... and they deserve our respect.

no matter how much it may freak people out or go against their comfort zone of all that they consider the human norm and the false image they see when they think of jesus, they brought possibility of life out of a living hell and their trek was riddled with difficulty... and they want order, respect for other life and good behavior out of those they gave sentience to.

They deserve our respect.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogicalRazor
I think we have to establish there's credible evidence of either species & base our opinion on facts about their observed behavior, before we can even comment on something like this. Otherwise, its all fiction and the conversation becomes rather pointless.

Your 'logical' implication that something unknown is science fiction, bothers me a lot

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

i am completely for their hybrid endeavors because humans are incredibly dumb & difficult, have short life spans & do not process information fast enough but they have their rights to carry on some characteristics. It's what they were made for. Some humans are much better & rise above the stupidity of the beast like individuals who are stuck on carnal ways, so it's clear that we can learn and so humans are not up to be "scrapped" but if some of them can't give respect to our other brothers & sisters of this star, they will at least give respect to mother earth.

That's some 'carnal' stuff right there. Good thing you referenced mother earth the end.. good save.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bowtomonkey

Your 'logical' implication that something unknown is science fiction, bothers me a lot

If this was about someone making educated guesses about how life might evolve under extreme conditions, it would be another story. Instead, we're expected to discuss the alleged behavior of alien races of which, no proof exists other than on the internet or in people's imagination.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

reply to post by NotAnAspie

That's some 'carnal' stuff right there. Good thing you referenced mother earth the end.. good save.

I can't help it. Humans really piss me off sometimes with this superiority complex over other beings. They think they are so special. Mankind has been told of these things and it's really hard for me to write it all out but since the disinfo campaign began, you can see where he has used TV, books and all sorts of avenues to twist the story. It is all there.... from waaaay back in history to the modern age... it's there hidden between the lines, most of the time in an inverted lie. This orion story is exactly what that is... an inverted lie to scare people just like the hybrid programs and abduction cases. They are trying to scare people and make greys look evil. they have NO respect for everything that they have done for this SPECIES. All the sacrifices have been to bring this species into sentience and all it wants to do is demonize and make war. I'm sorry but it really really really pisses me off!

maybe if they knew how damn ungrateful and annoying they can be, then they would realize when they have been warned. they can't even appreciate messengers who come here to warn them and it really really REALLY pisses me off.

It is dead weight that gets dragged along from age to age like a dark shadow for the ones trying to make progress on hold on to their worlds. Always planting its big ungrateful but right in the middle of everything, taking control of everything, telling any lie that suits it.... and spitting in the face of those who they should give respect to.

Why cannot this tumor be cut from this body?!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

If this was about someone making educated guesses about how life might evolve under extreme conditions, it would be another story. Instead, we're expected to discuss the alleged behavior of alien races of which, no proof exists other than on the internet or in people's imagination.

yeah, and the government will back you up on that even though they know it is a lie and spend buttloads of money on disinfo and investigation. There are plenty of signs elsewhere too, not to mention things coming to pass that are going to continue to open people's eyes to the cover up.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
"Page 110
Their purpose (Orion) is conquest, unlike those of the Confederation who wait for the calling. The so-called Orion group calls itself to conquest. As we have said previously, their objective is to locate certain mind/body/spirit complexes which vibrate in resonance with their own vibrational complex, then to enslave the un-elite, as you may call those who are not of the Orion vibration."

Could this be our "leaders" and billionaires in this day in age?

Gs

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Oh Great another Woo-Woo thread Get Real people who the hell believes in either David Wilcox or David Icke, Or any of that Nancy Lieder B.S. or any Channeled crap to begin with.

edit on 1/9/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Although I don't believe any of this garbage...I do have one thing to say.

We know the conditions for life AS WE KNOW IT. This really doesn't mean anything at all.

Let me clarify.
We know some, let me exaggerate that, SOME of the conditions required for carbon-based life forms to flourish. Yet, even some of the harshest of elements may be capable of supporting life....arsenic for one.

And again, we always come back to the same things...pressure, sunlight, even water. But, none of these are essential for any alternative biochemistry that may exist...In fact, the conditions we consider to be hospitable, may very well be incredibly dangerous to anything that isn't carbon-based.

So for those of you who would love to say "life emerged from Venus, YEAH RIIIGHT"...you can go ahead and take your opinion elsewhere because you've been blinded by what we here on Earth consider "habitable". Lesson learned I hope.

A2D
edit on 1-9-2013 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Ets are on this planet watching man & have made themselves apparent to a few for very specific reasons.
If they were not already at least partially adapted to this planet, they should be by now with how familiar they are with history & how long they've been around IMO. mankind thinks the world belongs to him. Greys like their heightened ability to be discreet & are somewhat reclusive. I really don't think greys or any other intelligent race of beings that are a reflection of this earth's past & had a hand in history would be any type of species that you'd find on Venus. I'm sure that eventually on feverish Venus we will start finding all sorts of bacteria/ fungus/ primitive stages of life because it is going through an obvious process that many in scientific areas believe has happened to this earth. It's not a mere GUESS. it's got some logic to back it up.

As i was just in the shower, I thought of something. I have all sorts of thoughts like this all the time but am not keeping track of every realization I have. it would be impossible although I did get a voice recorder for the purpose.

Now I'm going to show you a piece that indicates their intention to invert the ET story.

I just mentioned my visitor today & as usual, this orion threads pops up & some orion stuff got posted in my thread. It's like clockwork. I don't care if they spread this crap because most do not even believe but it gets on my nerves so bad & is so annoying, I desire to show them how transparent they are. this is why i tip toe around the subject. It's like a keyword for SPAM

What do they always call greys? LOW FREQUENCY BEINGS.

This crap gets toted around with these conspiracies like a trademark. There's a reason.

THEY KNOW... I REPEAT ****KNOW*** that people are being contacted by ETs-

ON LOW LEVEL FREQUENCIES.

Get what I'm saying? They know it. They are spending boo koo bucks to study these frequencies.

they have been communicating with ETs for a while.

they are simply DESPERATE to NOT let anyone know.

If I plan on meeting up with some people I might give them a series of initial telephone calls. maybe in the beginning the calls are the only way i contact them. maybe I'm too busy to get in a car & go to their house, or maybe it is too far or maybe I am not able to get up/ walk out the door for whatever reason.

So, Do the people I'm talking to just assume I am a "telephone being?"

THATS STUPID!

He has a face, he has eyes. he has a voice. If he was simply confined to his "low frequencies" then how could he send me info on those physical attributes? He's around here somewhere.

Have I wrestled with this- of course because i sometimes despair that he is not coming back/ maybe I will never see him again, but in my heart of hearts I know there is due process. I know there is a mission at hand.

What THEY want is for every contact to despair & give up and think "omg, I'm going crazy" or "demons are whispering into my mind" running around tearing my hair trying to make the world disappear. they try to take advantage of our doubts

NOT GONNA HAPPEN PEOPLE. I'm onto you. I can see right through you.

over & over & over again- "They are low frequency beings" & "they are trying to steer you to cover themselves up"

ITS STUPID.

they *USE* low frequencies & YOUR GOVERNMENT KNOWS IT.

they want all contacts to give up, because what happened is that more people seek answers from a higher source & many times they get those answers, have realizations & now we are on the brink of learning so much... but they are careful. they will not come & show up uninvited & tacky. the GOV knows this & are hoping we will just give up!. they don't have to. they DO give people ideas & they DO intervene/ try to help people solve issues. they DO want to protect the planet & they HAVE warned after the use of nuclear weapons on other human beings. They will not let it go so far beyond repair- the last thing they want to have to deal with is intelligently mutated post nuclear apocalypse giant cannibal scavenging organisms gone all commando/ raping/ procreating out of control while resources become more & more rare & they feast on each others flesh.

Nobody wants to see that crap but the elites never look past their piles of gold so they're not really ones to behold any good OR bad future visions.

we're not there yet, but we're getting very close. the GOV has built DUMBs to save themselves after they start a ww so their debt & SINS will be forgotten/ never revealed by watchers. They think history itself can just be *flipped* & presented how they want it to be forever. they spend a lot of $ on this study & disinfo- it's all on their bad credit line. we see it all around us- global warming, fukushima, imminent war- they are growing bored of this nonsense- You guys that "just want to be left alone" & make us give up, leave US alone, they don't want to hang around you anyway. all the PLANET DESTROYERS have to do is quit being so stupid/ controlling.
edit on 1-9-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Orion group or orion empire are supposedly service to self type beings who conquest outwardly to expand their empire. it is said in that book that these types of entities helps those of similar service to self motives on earth.

meanwhile We have the venus entities who are trying to teach the world the law of one nad the benefits of service to others.

I propose that the law of one Ra channelings is a deception or disinformation to discredit the orion entities and that its really backwards. Anything that claimed to be from Venus would be the ones we shouldnt be able to trust.

if you would like to see my perspective on the law of one ra channelings then you would be interested in :
The Law of One Deception & Brotherhood of the Snake & Orion

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join