It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Link: US Secretary of State about to make an address regarding Syria

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by trinityalways

Originally posted by ikonoklast
In case you missed it, Pres. Obama has decided to seek a vote in Congress for a US military strike on Syria. Here is a link to the thread on this new development by OtherSideOfTheCoin:

Thread: President Obama to Address the Nation on Syria

In case you missed this I didn't want you to have an ideology of OB and his waiting on congress because back in July 26th 2013 John Kerry-OB gave the Rebels the weapons!

No illusions or ideology here. There has been plenty of information about the US arming the rebels in Syria since before the attack in Benghazi on the CIA outpost (oops, I mean consulate).

It used to be easier to tell who the good guys were when they wore white hats in the movies. I'm not sure anyone has a white hat on now.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
HOW TO MAKE A "BOMB SYRIA/ AMERICAN UPSIDE DOWN CAKE"

You have heard of "BOMB ALASKA CAKE" , well this is a different type of cake for the warmongers to feast on.

INGREDIENTS

A huge amount of FEAR
PARANOIA for the sprinkling on the cake
Liberal amounts of psychopathic greed
At least two countries where the population has been dis-enfranchised
One large egomaniac , but also have several others on the side, just in case the original spoils
A pinch of chemical weapons, liberally and without conscience applied when needed
Several handfuls of non-accountability
Loads of corrupt politicians
At least 2-3 nations with vested interests willing to help raise your cake
Perhaps thousands of innocent victims as topping and decoration for the cake
And last but not least , a banking system corrupt enough to supply enough stolen money from the population to fund the whole thing.

STEP ONE
Make a plan , which has several different scenarios for manipulation of the public

Step Two

Corrupt as many banking personal and politicians as possible

Step Three

Create an atmosphere of fear and paranoia with a number of preceding false events

Step Four

Foster within target nations decent against ruling bodies and train militants to begin to sew seeds of terror

Step Five

Utilise available media to broadcast propaganda around said target

Step 6

Get bought and corrupted politicians to make false statements about said country

Step 7

Leak information about intentions to attack said country after media hype about
your planted ingredients for the cake

Step 8

Make statements regarding the possibility that a major threat to your own country is possible as a result of attacking said intended victim of cake plan

Step 9

Also schedule a shut down of power grid

Step 10

Plant the information in your country that there are hackers in the victim country capable of causing disruption to infrastructure

Now we are ready to bake the cake.

Apply missiles to said victim country after getting corrupt politicians to give the ok for war based upon earlier fabrication of the use of chemical weapons

Next take down power grid and place your country into chaos

Then apply marshal law to your country

Hide in underground bases and wait until the # has cleared , to emerge later with population culled and ready for your brilliant ego to be master of all they purvey.

# As of the time of posting this there were 36 flags and we are on page 11 = 911
edit on 1-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ikonoklast
It's a bit of a snowball rolling down hill now. The only thing I can say for almost sure is that we will likely never know what is really going on or why.

Hahahaha oh that is so true.

Meanwhile, we are so going to war with Russia over this. It is going to be a disaster. How come it's always the people who don't have anything to do with making bad decisions that get punished?
edit on 1-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Strike is not going to happen-was never gonna happen. Tried to tell you guys.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by MDDoxs

Maybe they killed Osama......again!

haha yea you right, you right. Even though he has been dead since 2001, or still living in some US funded mansion in South America. Being a scape goat pays well I've heard.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Nailed it! Great analogy!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
FuaX News... Repeating the clip of the dead, adding over 400 were children. I hope most Americans are on to their cheap sick tricks!!!!

Oh, I see.
The people who actually killed them children with Sarin Gas aren't "cheap" or "sick", only the ones exposing their crimes are.

Kerry did a fine job, he countered all the sympathy towards Assad's regime some are expressing after his regime gassed all those children.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

For your enlightenment :-

Text

While Obama's Department of Justice seeks to shield the Bush Administration by declaring their war crimes “business as usual,” his Department of Defense prepares to eliminate hard evidence of those crimes by destroying Syria's stockpile of weapons of mass destruction. Those WMDs came from us.

I saw canisters, “bombs,” of VX/GF in storage in Iraq. They were tagged showing they were shipped there from Ft. Rucker, Alabama by the Carlyle Group, the giant blue-ribbon finance-and-weapons conglomerate, home to former-President George H.W. Bush and other prominent war profiteers.

By Frank Gregory Ford, former U.S. Military Intelligence Agent

www.waynemadsenreport.com...

edit on 1-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Kerry did a fine job selling a load of garbage. Everyone knows the rebels used the gas. They did it in spring and were busted by the UN and they did it again this time.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I think that the idea that Sarin was used points more to the rebels doing it. Sarin is the poor man's nerve gas. MOST military chem ordinance contain the the chems listed as GB and VX, as far as I have always seen.

Just because they were clever about it does not mean that Assad gassed his own folks.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
John Kerry.?

Is that just a Will Farrell character?

seems like it..

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by akalepos
I think that the idea that Sarin was used points more to the rebels doing it. Sarin is the poor man's nerve gas. MOST military chem ordinance contain the the chems listed as GB and VX, as far as I have always seen.

Just because they were clever about it does not mean that Assad gassed his own folks.

Whether Assad's regime did it or not is not even up for debate any longer. Congress will decide what information you will be allowed to see for their inevitable decision.

Obama by waiting for Congress is handing Assad more rope to hang himself with. He already is moving assets, setting up human shields at targets. All the frenzied preparations for attack are just letting US forces pinpoint targets and predict his immediate capabilities.

The Lord spoke long ago that Damascus would be utterly destroyed, prophesies of that nature are inevitable. There is now reason for its destruction and forces arrayed to make it happen at a moments notice. Tyrant's historically end this way, nobody should be surprised.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

I LOLed at your comment....thanks...needed that.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

The Lord does indeed speak in mysterious way's , but I'm thinking the Lord your referring to is Lord Obama and through his disciples has spoken yet again.

Meanwhile, the media has spread new proofs of the U.S. intelligence involvement to chemical attack near Damascus. Hacker got access to U.S. intelligence correspondence and published U.S. Army Col. ANTHONY J. MACDONALD’s mail. Macdonald is General Staff Director, Operations and Plans Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence the Army Staff. It’s about chemical attack in Syria.

[url=http://]http://hackersnewsbulletin.com/2013/09/exclusive-pentagon-may-involved-chemical-attack-syria-us-intelligence-colonel-mail-hacked.html[/ur l]

Perhaps not the way you would have liked it though.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Your cake could never be made. It is impossible to meet all of those conditions.

Even if you live in North Korea.

You must be really bored.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Strike is not going to happen-was never gonna happen. Tried to tell you guys.

Just like that FAKE Syria "strike" Israelis supposedly taking out the SS-27's didn't happen as I said.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melekim

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Paranoid a little? Assad is a dictator who gassed his own peeps. If you cant see that then you have lots of problems. You probably believe in little green men too.

No, Assad has not gassed his own people. Saddam Hussein gassed the Kurds with the help and approval of the USA. Assad is not Saddam Hussein. As for the death of Syrians by chemical weaponry and by slaughter, that ignominy belongs to the American backed so-called "Syrian Rebels".

The Syrian Christian communities caught between Assad's forces on one side and the "Syrian Rebels" on the other side universally agree that it is the American and Saudi backed "Syrian Rebels" who have employed chemical weapons. Their opinion is the most valuable of all as they are caught between the belligerent parties.

The is 3 main Christian Churches in Syria, 1. The Syrian Orthodox Church. 2. The Syrian Jacobisite Church (Monophizite) 3. Roman Catholic Church (Paypists) ALL The Church FULLY support Syrian President Assad. 1. www.youtube.com...

2. www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-9-2013 by ATSWATCHER because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Just for once, at a minimum, can't we at least wait for someone else to tell everyone how important it is to intervene, something must be done and they go in and do it themselves, then we offer support?

At least take a back seat to someone else. At least wait for one single other country to step up first and show the world how vital it is to intervene with military action. Just one.

Really don't like how we decide more than an ocean away this threatens our security more than anyone in Europe or Asia feels it hurts theirs. Maybe they don't feel threatened because they don't go around screwing with everybody while killing innocents along the way. Just a wild guess.

And no, I don't think we should even intervene. That the minimum amount of action I'd hope for. Just a small step in the right direction. I believe we armed the rebels ourselves through the CIA so there's no way in hell we should be there. But at least show for once someone else takes this threat as seriously as we supposedly do. Doubt that'll happen as most foreign intelligence agencies would be aware we armed the rebels.
edit on 4-9-2013 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
This Syria stuff brings up such memories....

The bombing in NY in 1992, 911, all the above.

Please, all those who know how to play Chess please stop on a Global Level.

This is getting real old, really quick. Just like all these threads on ATS. God Bless John Lear. Ban me if u will.......

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Because,,,It was us.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join