It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Spiritual Occurences

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hi everyone, since 2007 there's been some situation where you could see spirit people (past teachers, peers, celebrities and politians, etc) and see words they show, as well as see things before they happen. Have anyone ever heard of this before and if so what do you say can help stop it?
edit on 29-8-2013 by Moongirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I had this premonition that posters on ATS were wholesale stealing my ideas... I think that one came true...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
i dunno, try closing ur eyes i guess.. lol

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

Also, 2007 is when John Kerry came as the antichrist and been around with many others ever since.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moongirl
Hi everyone, since 2007 there's been some situation where you could see spirit people (past teachers, peers, celebrities and politians, etc) and see words they show, as well as see things before they happen. Have anyone ever heard of this before and if so what do you say can help stop it?
edit on 29-8-2013 by Moongirl because: (no reason given)

When you see odd things happening, such as ghosts, demons, people from the past, and even places you have never seen before, it is your third eye. You don't have to open your third eye all the way to see these things from the Astral Plane. You see, the Astral Plane is right next to where we live, which is the Physical Plane. The Astral is full of beings that are less dense than we are. That's why when we see ghosts, they seem to be floating or not all of the body shows up. It looks more like a mist or light source, since they are functioning through their "Emotional Body"-- another name for the Astral Plane.

Can you or should you stop these visions? No, but you can control it. Start by focusing on and controlling your thoughts daily. Don't get yourself angry in any circumstances nor participate in any extreme activities (examples: watching TV too much, sporting events or rock concerts, buying the latest fashion or gadgets on launch day). These examples may seem weird. But it is true that any extreme activity will allow your mind to attach to the Astral, and you will see things, including hearing voices and sounds too.

These visions don't happen in any certain time table. They happen because of how we live each day. Don't be on automatic pilot, control your destiny and lifestyle.

edit on 8/29/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Thank you so much! Although the astral sight seem to be attacks and there might be ways to stop it, you mentioned some key points.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

reply to post by ctophil

Thank you so much! Although the astral sight seem to be attacks and there might be ways to stop it, you mentioned some key points.

Oh you're welcome. I wrote more in detail how to control your mind at the following posts. I hope these will help also.

1. www.abovetopsecret.com...
2. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Also, how are these spirit people showing themselves? Could they be stopped by astral travelers?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Moongirl

Yes, ever since I was very young. There was an old spirit in my fathers house, he was very comforting to me. (I was not a well child) There are many times I know something is going to happen just before it does. I can feel and see several spirits on the property I live on.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Also, how are these spirit people showing themselves? Could they be stopped by astral travelers?

It's not that they are trying to show themselves to us, it's our current emotional and mental status that allows us to see them and vice versa. If your mind is strong, no matter how hard they try, they can't see nor meet us. Like I said, by balancing our minds, we can raise our consciousness to the next plane of existence. The better way to explain this is that ALL things in this universe are made of energy, including your body. And in order to have any kind of form, it must vibrate at a certain frequency. If your mind and body vibrate at a higher level than the Emotional Plane (place where ghosts are at, although there are multiple levels there that don't have ghosts but people with a higher vibration), you can't see nor exist there anymore. That's why you have people who never see ghosts in their entire lives. It is because their mind is not functioning beyond the Physical Plane. But you, for example, are seeing the Emotional Plane due to your mind's higher level vibration and you are using your sixth sense without knowing it. Apparently, you had some form of spiritual training in a past life, which had carried over to this one. Your mind can ascend to a higher level called the seventh sense in order to see the Mental Plane where beings are not as lost and function in a higher state of mind than people on Earth. Hardly anybody talks about this is because most people can barely control their sixth sense.

If you can train your mind to balance itself emotionally and mentally through prayer, meditation, and control of it, you can block the ghosts from your sight. The Physical and Emotional (Astral) Planes exist right next to each other. It's kinda like in your house there are many rooms. These planes are like the bedroom and bathroom. They are very close to each other. Your sixth sense can detect a nearby Plane of existence with ease, especially if you know how to control it. So therefore you can't stop the ghosts from showing up; because they exist no matter what you do. But you can adjust your mind to stop seeing them. :-) Finally, after some training of the mind, you can turn on or off the sixth sense whenever you feel like it. The other five senses were made to detect the Physical Plane. The sixth sense is to detect the Emotional Plane and so forth.

edit on 8/30/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Good post very informing, thanks!

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Also, how do you turn off the sixth sense?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

reply to post by filledcup

Also, 2007 is when John Kerry came as the antichrist and been around with many others ever since.

Just what kind of evidence do you have that John Kerry is the antichrist?

Reading ATS you would think Obama is the devil personified, the antichrist, old scratch, satan etc. and he has been called as much many times, in multiple threads.
edit on 30-8-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

topic....My girl friend can read my mind!
edit on 30-8-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Moongirl
reply to post by ctophil

It's a bit difficult to control your sixth sense unless you've been training your third eye (on your forehead, between the eyebrows) for a while. You ever tried to stick your finger between your eyebrows? Feels kinda weird doesn't it? Well that is your sixth sense. This third eye can see all things that are hidden to the average person in this world and others. When you dream at night, you are actually soul traveling to the Astral. The soul is attached to this eye on your physical body. The reason why you dream is that the third eye sees what your soul is experiencing at that moment in the higher planes. At first, you don't have much control over your dreams. But when you dream next time, try to control your dream's outcome. This will help you control your sixth sense. If you are not dreaming, it helps to wake up at night by using the bathroom or get a drink of water. When you come back, there is a high chance you will dream and soul travel. So drink lots of water before bed so that you get up at night.

Another thing is prayer and meditation before bedtime can be helpful. Praying to God, like I said, creates a connection to the higher planes. During your prayer, you can switch to talking to Archangel Michael to help you get rid of the ghosts. He is an expert in clearing the Astral field of ghosts and demons around your house. You have to do this during your early training, because you can't control your sixth sense at the beginning very well. Switch over to Archangel Sandalphon (expert of Astral Plane) to help you with sixth sense training. Ask Him to train you while you Astral travel at night (dreaming). People don't realize that dreaming is part of life training if you go to the correct places during sleep. After prayer, you can sit down in meditation. Close your eyes and try to clear your mind. Stop thinking about your daily activities and emotional attachments. Breath in and out in even rhythms. The mind can focus on spiritual things when it is not thinking so much. Try to visualize that the ghosts or demons you see are leaving your house. Tell them with your mind to GET OUT OF HERE NOW! Trust me, they will hear you. But you must be firm and focus your mind on their energy. Then, tell yourself to switch off your sixth sense at this time. Say in your mind, "I don't want to see ghosts anymore, switch off my sixth sense when I wake up tomorrow."

Keep your focus and do this every night for 2-3 days. You will see results. You can turn on your sixth sense again by telling your mind to turn it back on for further training in the future. When you are used to doing this, you can tell your mind at anytime to switch between using the sixth sense or not. Also avoid negative thinking and other stuff I mentioned in my previous posts. This helps your third eye see positive aspects of the Emotional Plane (yes, the middle and upper areas are beautiful and full of light), not the negatives. You can read more about the Planes of Existence and their different areas from my other post here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The third eye is very powerful and can see through lies and deceit, control the outcome of events, and manipulate all matter. So instead of seeing ghosts, using it properly can be quite beneficial to your life and others. Just don't use it for hurting others (which some people do) because this creates karma.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

reply to post by ctophil

Just like hanging up the phone. Or when you close a door leaving a room full of people. You will an absence of anyone or manifest that for yourself, which can be difficult to learn anew when you have used your will without knowing how or without any convincing idea of how it works. When you enter a room of people or see someone, your brain imagines that person, it is a projection from your own source. The other sees you just the same, only some mistake that individual source for a common one. When you don't see them anymore is when you will the projection off. In the physical, those are all laws and rules we all let ourselves be guided by. The physical world is always there, just as the astral. But in the latter you get to chose what you think about and it can manifest if you know what you are doing, in the physical anyone can do anything whether or not you think about it.

You might not be able to close your sixth sense because you find what you see too interesting or more interesting than the everyday reality. You could ride it out until curiousity is fulfilled and you might let go or close naturally or you can accelerate it or force yourself by finding something in the physical which keeps you so occupied your attention is drawn away from the astral planes. It might also be the idea of being all alone is what is keeping you back.

Or it might be because you have not made enough rules for yourself and met someone in 2007 who had stronger rules or more convincing and you got interested in the other persons fantasy so agreed more or less to uphold it or preserve the fantasy by allowing the other to use your memory. If this doesn't ring any bell you shouldn't worry about it and just assume it is your own natural curiousity which has become an obstacle for you to close your eyes to this other world. Or someone did something in 2007 which affected many people but that might turn into some wild theory which someone in your position (of less control) shouldn't think about imho because you need to learn more control to investigate such ideas. In an ideal situation, people theoretically learn how to open and close their mental faculties, not open it and then figure out a way to close it again but to have a teacher is something rare and the default psyche is not suited for interacting with the astral, unless it's about romantic love which most people have but can be very difficult to deal with when you use it how it was meant to be used, not just for love between two people.
edit on 31/8/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

They are all spirits, you decide what roles they have. You should strive to be able to stop them yourself, not become dependent on others for self defense. Which for a woman can be more difficult than males due to cultural upbringing.

Once you have seen spirits entering and going without knowing why it can be difficult to undo this. I have many ideas about what might have happened to you but they would just be guesses. For everything there is a first cause though sometimes difficult to believe, it all happend in your mind so there are memories there for you to see and discover the reason.

But anyways you need to study more about using your own will, about how you perceive, really getting down to the bottom of the human psyche so you can recreate your place with locks, rules and regulations. Which can take a while and could be fun if you can handle frustration, depression and despair which might turn up occasionally.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

reply to post by ctophil

Sadly for most, turning off the sixth sense would be a simple matter of keeping the yap shut.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by rawheroine
I had this premonition that posters on ATS were wholesale stealing my ideas... I think that one came true...

This is the interesting phenomena. Its really not folks stealing your ideas but rather finding out that others may have had the same ideas about something as you did. I call it interesting because this is usually understood about the same time a person gets his head out of his a** and understands that his special thoughts may simply be common to certain types of folks like himself or herself. Hopefully we all have some original contribution to make to any field and it is a good feeling to be in certain company. However we must be sure of the difference between special "thoughts" which may indeed be the case and common understanding that all or many share. We only learn what is and what isn't by interaction. If you do have "special thoughts".....don't let anyone take that away from you. But do know the difference.
edit on 31-8-2013 by Logarock because: s

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

ctophil, do you have anything for when more than one person can see it, and it physically hurts you, pushes you like across the room? this is what im searching for but got to this thread

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

I have had to have out my local ghost hunters out to my house because of strange happenings i.e footsteps on our landing and when i tell it to stop it does it was found we have a couple of children in our Victorian house one is angry and the other just sits and plays my young son told me this he had seen the boys these ghost hunters had picked this up perfect and we said nothing to them.
But what bothers me is that when the spiritual lady came she stepped back and gave me a scary look she took my wife aside and told her i had two strong spiritual guardians or figures with me one was as she described as wearing a dark monk tunick with the hood up but can't see his face and the other he was dressed in a cloak similar to Sherlock Holmes with similar style hat i know it sounds far fetched but i was bit taken back by it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join