It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer is not the true darkness, he is a double agent! Annunaki are not fallen, The igigi is fallen

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The Annunaki are The Elohim - They are NOT fallen angels. The true fallen angels - the 'group' that formed to go against them were called "The Igigi" with Enki (The Serpent) in charge.

Enki is The Serpent God of Earth associated with The Serpent, Water, Darkness, and Magic.

Anu is El/Yahweh. Anu in Sumerian becamme illu in Akkadian... "Allah", "El", are all variations....

Enlil the bull of storms is Belzebub.

Lucifer is Marduk. He is The Son of Enki (The Serpent), however, he rebelled against "The igigi" (The Fallen) to join the original Gods (Elohim). Because of this he is associated with "Mars" and considered a "War God". In other words, Lucifer is a double agent! Working for "Elohim" (Annunaki).

I thought this was shocking so I tried to find a parallel in another religion...

The Yezedi tribe associated "Lucifer" with "The Blue Peacock" and also with "Wars" as he rebelled; but the interesting this is... if you look in Hinduism. There is a war god called "Kartikeya" (which means son of Pleiades) who went against The Asuras - the dark gods. Another name for him is "Murugan". Murugan is the son of Shiva (The Destroyer God) and I know most people would call a "Great Destroyer God" Satan. Especially since Shiva holds The Trident, has connection to water, and also has a Serpent for a symbol.

At first I thought it was a crazy idea that Lucifer was false darkness, that is really for The Original God and Heavenly Hosts, but then when I saw this parallel in more than one religions , I was like "wow".

So here is The Conclusion.

Yahweh, El/Al, is the leader of The Heavenly Hosts (Elohim/Annunaki).

Lucifer is a double agent to tempt humans.

Satan is called "God of This World" with the symbols of Magic, Darkness, Serpents, Dragons, and Water.

The Abyss - The place of Chaos and Darkness from which all came is called "Abzu" (AH-BZOO). The Leader of The Elohim was here with "darkness" and "water" when he said "Let there be light".

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Interesting read, so if lucifer is working with the elohim than why does he need to tempt humans? Seems counterproductive if he is on the good team.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
i think that an agreeable definition of fallen would go far to understand what happened. It s simply descending one realm to the next. The only reason would be force or hiding unless that was the starting point. Many angels have fallen just to carry out commands that would be a sin in an upper realm.

edit on 28-8-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

So Poseidon would be the Greek version of Satan?
Thanks for your post

S+F for giving me an interesting read at a boring moment of the day

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

Originally posted by jaws1975
Interesting read, so if lucifer is working with the elohim than why does he need to tempt humans? Seems counterproductive if he is on the good team.

Have you even read The Book of Job, in the bible? That is a great example of God using "Satan" (Adversies) to test and see if his "people" will stay loyal or not.

reply to post by LiberalSceptic

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic
reply to post by arpgme

So Poseidon would be the Greek version of Satan?
Thanks for your post

S+F for giving me an interesting read at a boring moment of the day

No problem; and yes, Poseidon would be a Greek version of Satan. Keep in mind though that the stories can change over time, and new random stories are created as metaphors to teach lessons. Yes, generally speaking Gods associated with The Dragon or Serpent, Water, Magic, Darkness, and The Trident can be traced back to the original Satan - Enki.

Poseidon is associated with such, and "the serpent" represents the lower part of his body (which is the form of the sea-serpent).

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Sorry, but I don't subscribe to the notion of God being a trickster.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

Well that is what all of my research - including the book of job in the bible is leading me to believe. Not everyone is who they claim to be...

If you don't agree that is fine. No need to apologize. I am just sharing what I've discovered.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Enki is The Serpent God of Earth associated with The Serpent, Water, Darkness, and Magic.

Anu is El/Yahweh. Anu in Sumerian becamme illu in Akkadian... "Allah", "El", are all variations....

Enlil the bull of storms is Belzebub.

Lucifer is Marduk. He is The Son of Enki (The Serpent), however, he rebelled against "The igigi" (The Fallen) to join the original Gods (Elohim). Because of this he is associated with "Mars" and considered a "War God". In other words, Lucifer is a double agent! Working for "Elohim" (Annunaki).

So you explained Enki and Lucifer. You also explained Anu. You didn't say much about Enlil.
I mean the Golden Cow statue that was broken so that the people would worship the right god. Wouldn't this be Enlil worship? Is Enlil also Molech?

The reason I am curious about enlil is that I may have seen him in a dream. He seemed to have changed my fate. I thought of him as some mix of devil and angel at the time. Horns and electric eyes.. Interesting.

Do you think ole Lucifer is still playing around down here?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I've always suspected that the Christian god was actually Marduk. Interesting that you came to the conclusion that he's Satan that switched sides. I have also at times thought that Satan and YHWH were the same so I can't really say I don't agree with your theory.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
reply to post by arpgme

Sorry, but I don't subscribe to the notion of God being a trickster.

He didn't have problems betting on Job's miserable life. I'd say that whole mess was a pretty dirty set of tricks.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Originally posted by Dustytoad
So you explained Enki and Lucifer. You also explained Anu. You didn't say much about Enlil.
I mean the Golden Cow statue that was broken so that the people would worship the right god. Wouldn't this be Enlil worship? Is Enlil also Molech?

Yes, "Enlil" is Bel(zebub). He was referred to as "The Bull of Heaven". In early Akkadian he was called "Bel", But later on the name "Bel" was used to refer to "Marduk" (Bel means "lord").

The reason I am curious about enlil is that I may have seen him in a dream. He seemed to have changed my fate. I thought of him as some mix of devil and angel at the time. Horns and electric eyes.. Interesting.

Interesting. The "bull-horns" is a very common symbol in the occult.

Do you think ole Lucifer is still playing around down here?

Definitely. Not only him but the entire Annunaki (Elohim). They were very smart to have Lucifer (Marduk) as a double agent. Lucifer left the igigi (The Watchers ) but he is still pretending to be evil (or being used without his knowledge) by the "Annunaki/Elohim".

reply to post by Cuervo

Originally posted by Cuervo
I've always suspected that the Christian god was actually Marduk.

The Christian God is supposed to be the ruler of The Elohim (Heavenly Hosts) - what the Sumerians called "Annunaki", if this is true then he must be Anu.

Originally posted by Cuervo
Interesting that you came to the conclusion that he's Satan that switched sides.

Not Satan, but Lucifer. The trick was to get everyone to believe that "Lucifer" (Marduk) was the true "devil" when really he wasn't. He was/is only a double agent.

The true God of Darkness is a Black Dragon (serpent) that stays in The Abyss (Darkness ). One of his names is Ahriman. You can call him the true "Devil".

The Abzu is The Abyss. This is where all gods come from including the gods of light (Elohim/Annunaki). Even the bible admits this. Anu/Yahweh started off in darkness and water saying "let there be light".

Almost all religions will admit that darkness was here first.

Since Enki is a serpent God associated with Water and Darkness (Abzu) and magic, I suspect that he may be Ahriman, but I am not completely sure yet.

edit on 29-8-2013 by arpgme because: spelling errors

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Yahweh, El/Al, is the leader of The Heavenly Hosts (Elohim/Annunaki).

Lucifer is a double agent to tempt humans.

Your threads on the nature of Lucifer and Yahweh are becoming more outlandish and difficult to follow. Can you summarise in a few sentences the crux of what your are explaining in your OP.
edit on 29-8-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Annunaki = Elohim (Heavenly hosts)
Anu (leader of Annunaki) = illu = El = Al(lah) = Yahweh (leader of Elohim)
igigi = The Watchers, Fallen angels
Marduk = Lucifer

The original story of Marduk says that he left igigi to be with annunaki. Now he is considered to be a god of war and justice but he is being used by the elohim/annunaki to trick igigi and what they label as "evil" beings. So, technically he is a double agent.

in The Book of Job in the Bible it also talks about Yahweh and Satan. Yahweh and Satan was talking in heaven about Satan coming down to be "evil" to tempt Job. They work together, even if you believe in the bible (Old Testament - Book of Job).

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The Annunaki as I understood it were extraterrestrials and they were stranded on earth and referred to by the humans they created as the Fallen Angels.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
doppelgangers that reflect the light in different ways. it gets confusing cause you get the same characters n different realms. often places are switched and we see contradicting personas from people.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

No they weren't. You are confusing The Annunaki with The Igigi. The Igigi are "The Watchers" a.k.a "Fallen Angels"

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

What you have said makes sense to me.

I'm still left wondering where do I come from, and Why the F did I come here.

I don't want any extra baggage, and I am forced to make it each and every day.

I'm done blaming gods, but What Am I Doing? I came here nice and happy, but then the world turned me dark. Tupac said something similar. "This world is dark and if you are from the light it's not good to play in the dark it will extinguish your fire."

Someone once told me "You will be Enlightened" Heh.. I thought of him as Jesus, as he judged me so perfect(in 4 distinct and meaningful ways), and yet I am now unconvinced. I don't know anything.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

This place is a prison. Some of us are thrown here against our will and some of us came to "help" bring peace to people. Our memories were erased and we are programmed at a very young age to get into the mindset that "anything is NOT possible", that there are limitations. I can tell you, that based on a vision when I was younger, before I even realized all of this "spiritual stuff" - I knew that some of us were thrown into this world and forced to be born here.

Of course, even though this is the case, you can still make your life here enjoyable by trying to look on the bright side and being happy. Then again, I'm not sure if it is considered as something "positive" or "negative" to love a world constructed to be an illusion/prison for souls to make them forget about their true nature.

edit on 30-8-2013 by arpgme because: spelling

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Of course, even though this is the case, you can still make your life here enjoyable by trying to look on the bright side and being happy. Then again, I'm not sure if it is considered as something "positive" or "negative" to love a world constructed to be an illusion/prison for souls to make them forget about their true nature.

edit on 30-8-2013 by arpgme because: spelling

Yes.
All my happiness and all my depression stems from this.
I got happy again for awhile by helping people, but then I wondered "should I help them in the game or should I help them out of the game?" I'm still wondering that so mostly I just make people smile.

I try to play along these days because what else can I do?

I feel in between worlds.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

"Stay true to yourself and let your natural light shine. " - those are the words that just popped into my mind.

I was going to bring a long post but I decided that it can all be summarized in this way.

People think this world is controlled by "greed", I would say a better word to use is "desire". People think that they can keep "fulfilling" their desires and at some point they will be fulfilled. This is untrue, as long as a person keeps focusing on desire and keeps feeling it, the mind will always focus on more things to desire. It will never end and person will seek more and more never reaching inner fulfillment.

Now, I am not judging desire as something "good" or "bad", but I will say that it is what is bounding so many souls here. Whether they were thrown here against their will, or came back on their own. These souls began to be filled with desire and as they die they continue to seek to return to this world being reincarnated over and over again because they have more and more desires that they want to fulfill. Love is another powerful one. Because of Love - feeling so attached and closely connected to others - souls want to keep returning here because they feel like others need to be "helped".

It is all good though. People enjoy the excitement and when they don't, and they hurt so badly for not having all the things they want - they will eventually seek another path. No body needs to be "helped" except for those who seek. If they aren't seeking then they are enjoying their desire and lack, which is also ok. Everything works out. If people are happy they are enjoying life. If not they will seek new ways.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join