It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer is not the true darkness, he is a double agent! Annunaki are not fallen, The igigi is fallen

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
originally posted by: ZacharyW

They exist because they are allowed to; you realize there must be a polarity/"good guys" scenario here as well to drive creation.
I wasn't asking WHY they exist...

I mean what is their affiliation with one another if at all..

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
My suggestion:

Forget this thread. Don't confuse yourself with names. Just know that God is Love and live a happy Life.

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - 1 John 4:8

"And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him." - 1 John 4:16

God is Love.

Love is Eternal Life, Light, The Way, and The Truth.
I dig...thanks

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
originally posted by: vethumanbeing

vhb: They exist because they are allowed to; you realize there must be a polarity/"good guys" scenario here as well to drive creation.

ZacharyW: I wasn't asking WHY they exist...
I mean what is their affiliation with one another if at all..

Axis Powers working together (think the worst) with intent of enslaving, controlling mankind is true (human emotion provides their energy source/fuel). God cannot help in this as is part of what you perceive to be a problem (it allows all expression, positive and negative action to define its own growth). The factions you spoke of cannot feed on the love frequency; only the hate/fear which is why they encourage war, strife etc. This is why 'love' frequency is so important as Arpgme spoke of; its not edible (starve them).
edit on 18-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join