It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer is not the true darkness, he is a double agent! Annunaki are not fallen, The igigi is fallen

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Interesting share arpgme...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

another one bites the dust..

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Very fascinating topic. So tell me, where would the story of Lucifer vs. Michael fit into all of this. Any thoughts? Could there be two beings in one? Is the battle between them just a metaphor for an inner struggle?

--MJ

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MJMEochaid7

There was always inner conflicts with The Annunaki so it's not surprising that they would fight against their own.

Lucifer and Michael are both from the same group. The group of light. Lucifer is considered darkness because his methods of doing things are a bit different than Michael's. But they are both light, just different.

Lucifer's main focus is on inner love, what most would consider to be "pride" or "selfishness"...
Michael main focus is on outer love, "compassion", "harmony"...

The real devil has no light. He is 100% darkness. He doesn't care for "inner" or "outer" love. He is The Black Dragon.

NOTE:

Before I said "Lucifer" isn't "Satan". When I said this, I meant to say that Lucifer is not the true devil. I did not mean to say that "Lucifer" isn't called "Satan" in the bible, because "Satan" means "Adversary" it is a term and Lucifer or Azazel (and maybe others, who knows...) could be called "Satan".

Interesting that the book of revelations calls "Satan" - "The Red Dragon" , but the real devil is not a "red dragon" - the real devil is a Black Dragon, and he can't be "thrown" into sheol (hell) / abyss, because he already lives there and always has. That is his realm..

This realm is eternal by the way, and all of the gods (Annunaki/Elohim) come there, whether they are "good" or "evil". It was original called "Abzu" or "Chaos", now it is called "Hell" (Sheol - The Grave) or The Abyss.

The bible refers to it beginning the first realm in the beginning. It says...

In the beginning there was darkness and void (chaos) and the spirit of God hovered over the surface of the waters...
Then God said "Let there be light (from darkness)"

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

This was very informative and helpful. Thank you.

--MJ

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Dustytoad

This place is a prison. Some of us are thrown here against our will and some of us came to "help" bring peace to people. Our memories were erased and we are programmed at a very young age to get into the mindset that "anything is NOT possible", that there are limitations. I can tell you, that based on a vision when I was younger, before I even realized all of this "spiritual stuff" - I knew that some of us were thrown into this world and forced to be born here.

Of course, even though this is the case, you can still make your life here enjoyable by trying to look on the bright side and being happy. Then again, I'm not sure if it is considered as something "positive" or "negative" to love a world constructed to be an illusion/prison for souls to make them forget about their true nature.

edit on 30-8-2013 by arpgme because: spelling

I have always believed the above wholeheartedly, yet as I began my journey to find where I fit in, I began to noticed that one form of myself was fighting against the other, which lead me to believe that our real problems as beings on this Earth, is that we do not know what side we actually fall into.

When considering our so called freedom of choice, we have to wonder what would happen if we all awoken one day, fully knowing why we are here, and we all have a job that needs to be done.

What if we played out the scenario that some of us are here for teaching, and others by force, are we then lead to believe that some of us are here from light, and others not? How do we know if it was our choice to be here? How do we know if we were "bad" and are ultimately punished to be here?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I don't know if we can necessarily know why we were put here, either by choice or force. And I'm saying this after years of studying this stuff hardcore. I think the point is, it doesn't matter why. DO GOOD.

--MJ

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Oh I disagree, I think it is very important to find out why we are here.

Apparently what I got from this thread, and its posters is that there is indeed a possibility that there is a silent war, will be a silent war, or was a silent war, between what we would consider "good" and "evil". If this is so, and the story of Job was bought up, do you think that this couldnt happen today?

If it can and has happened or is happening, I think that its important to ask ourselves what part do we play in this, are we Job? Are we the gods, or are we the devils?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

What if we played out the scenario that some of us are here for teaching, and others by force, are we then lead to believe that some of us are here from light, and others not? How do we know if it was our choice to be here? How do we know if we were "bad" and are ultimately punished to be here?

If dark represents arrogance and aggression - but light is forcing everyone to *its* standard of morality and forcing everyone to be punished who do not obey, then that would means that light is arrogant for trying to force everyone to do things its way, and light is aggressive for punishing people for being different and not holding *its* view of morality - darkness within light.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

It's more about balancing out an equation that has been unbalanced for quite some time in the realm, in favor of the darkness. There's nothing wrong with light shining out NOW exposing the darkness, and bringing balance to a system that has been sick, bankrupt, and violent. Physician, heal thyself.

--MJ

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

If it can and has happened or is happening, I think that its important to ask ourselves what part do we play in this, are we Job? Are we the gods, or are we the devils?

all of the above depending on perspective. i believe that were all here and the strongest and youngest got the heart of a man. i wonder the shape of things to come when that heart is returned. was it to tame him or bind him and rob him? both?Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Originally posted by deadeyedick
Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

What does that mean? Was Yahweh-Anu saying that Pleides is "good" with a sweet influence and Orion is "bad" and chained up?

Lucifer is also called "Kartikeya" (Son of Pleiades), but according to some sources, he has a connection to Orion and the Egyptian God Ra and Thoth.

The Egyptians thought "Orion" was the afterlife and you go there to be judged by The Gods.
edit on 1-9-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

i see it that the energy the earth was created to send to orion has been hijacked by pleiades. the starway to heaven went to the 3 planets in orion. the middle one being judgement place and the other two are positive and negative. the sweet influence would be the current deception we are under. the one that has the power to change things was given the heart of a man because without it this would have been over centuries ago. i see it as a way to educate mankind
if we relate comet ison to jesus what does that say about his relationship to isis?
edit on 1-9-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Originally posted by deadeyedick
reply to post by arpgme

i see it that the energy the earth was created to send to orion has been hijacked by pleiades. the starway to heaven went to the 3 planets in orion. the middle one being judgement place and the other two are positive and negative. the sweet influence would be the current deception we are under.
if we relate comet ison to jesus what does that say about his relationship to isis?

The interesting connection between Jesus and Isis is that Isis was associated with "Sirius" and Jesus was associated with "The Star of The East" (Which would be Sirius at that time).

Sirius is Isis (The Mother) which is below Orion (The Hunter).

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
realms are the steps on the ladder. and this is how jesus was created. mary was married and conceived a child in a different realm . at that same time someone used the sphinx to transfer the seed through the realms. this all boils down to left brain right brain. so when we see jesus the question should be which father is he referring too? the leader of the left,right or his earthly father? i'm starting to think that there is a plan to let most choose to leave and cut off the ties that bind and reconnect with the earthly ancients.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
NoRegretsEver

NoregretsEver
Apparently what I got from this thread, and its posters is that there is indeed a possibility that there is a silent war, will be a silent war, or was a silent war, between what we would consider "good" and "evil". If this is so, and the story of Job was bought up, do you think that this couldnt happen today?

There are many different ways to interpret this. Say God is just a plasma field of energy and has been coming into a less "dim" awareness of itself (through ages of no awareness), and subsets or ideaforms become a 'potencial' breeding ground for actuated result in the 3rd dimension. Clams, amoebas by result of happenstance (darwinism/evolution) accidental, become higher lifeforms. In the spiritual or nonphysical world the same process should be taking place. Not at the same time one is matter time bound linear the other not (no time frame). Are we Job? At some point what we think of as God divided itself, into individual sparks of radioactivity to become human or heavy matter 3D manifestations of itself. Everything is allowed, that includes the worst of human behavior or the best demonstations of charity. Why, because we are Gods expression and If we are Job we are also Michael and Satan. You keep forgetting what consciousness allowed this, as it just wants to KNOW WHO IT IS (and we are the discriptives).
edit on 28-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
My understanding is simple:

There are two main sources offering the negative perspective. One allegedly acting out of service, approved by the council of Saturn...that being who we know as "Lucifer". Lucifer incarnate as human beings with off world blood. They are the oldest ruling bloodline on the planet.

Then there is the Orion Group which offer negativity against the approval of the council of Saturn. They are the Crusaders/the dark ones/the full fledged negative empire that seeks to conquer and destroy. My suspicions say they are mostly of "reptilian" origin but this is only important when recognizing them in anchient history.

Can someone shed like on how these two forces co-exist and interrelate, if at all?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
originally posted by: ZacharyW

They exist because they are allowed to; you realize there must be a polarity/"good guys" scenario here as well to drive creation.
edit on 17-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
My suggestion:

Forget this thread. Don't confuse yourself with names. Just know that God is Love and live a happy Life.

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - 1 John 4:8

"And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him." - 1 John 4:16

God is Love.

Love is Eternal Life, Light, The Way, and The Truth.
edit on 17-10-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join