It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was slapped!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I've been debating for three hours if I should post this or not, because it seems to break the rules about the entities I see. They have never, ever done this.

At 1AM, I was laying in bed with Ted. Strangely, the cats were not in the room. I had just taken my night meds, which subdue me for four hours so that my body and brain get rest.

The meds hadn't kicked in yet (I had just finished eating some cookie dough, lol). So, I was laying there fully awake when I felt and heard a gentle slap on my abdomen. I actually cried out from fear. It wasn't painful, but this is the very first time I've been "touched" by something. It wasn't a blue or white friend, it was undetectable and I never saw it coming.

Ted remained asleep when I flew out of bed and got online to play Mah Jong (recommended by my doctors to help calm me down). I didn't WANT to play, but the docs say I need to learn to channel my brain when I get afraid. I cried a bit, because in the past four and a half years I've lost two children, and thought perhaps it may be one of them.

I have always lived under the assumption that my blue and white friends would never, ever hurt me. This incident didn't physically hurt, but it broke all the rules of our existence, and that scares the chit out of me.

Ironically, yesterday morning I told Ted that I hadn't seen or heard from any entity for about a week, and was starting to wonder if they had left.

I guess not. I wonder who it was. I've been living a semi-God-fearing life as of late, and can not think of anyone that I've hurt that I haven't made amends with.

Has anyone heard of actually being slapped by an entity? This is the only place I will mention this situation.

Dot.

edited to add police light avatar.

[edit on 12-11-2004 by dotgov101]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dotgov101

At 1AM, meds hadn't kicked in yet (I had just finished eating some cookie dough, lol). So, I was laying there fully awake when I felt and heard a gentle slap on my abdomen.

I actually cried out from fear. It wasn't painful, but this is the very first time I've been "touched" by something.

well?...you have ruled out the piLLsbury DoughBoy, correct?

imagination is a fragile creature...until such time as you've surrendered
your own vitality and power- -> to its' maintenance and creation & sustainability...with a network of overlapping reinforcements (wrought from
memories, wishes, expectations, dreams, mythic archetypes & stereotypes in your personal universe-realm)...

up there in the tundra, are there not Lakota or Blackfoot Shamans available?

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   

well?...you have ruled out the piLLsbury DoughBoy, correct?

ROTFLMAO!

Yes, I have. My meds take two hours to kick in if I've eaten.

imagination is a fragile creature...until such time as you've surrendered your own vitality and power- -> to its' maintenance and creation & sustainability...with a network of overlapping reinforcements (wrought from memories, wishes, expectations, dreams, mythic archetypes & stereotypes in your personal universe-realm)...

No, it was not my imagination. I felt it and heard it. I know you know my diagnosis, which gives me much less credibility around here, but I actually do have gifts that others do not. This is one incident where things went too far.

up there in the tundra, are there not Lakota or Blackfoot Shamans available?

Yes, but a white female walking around The Rez (coined by the local tribe, not me) is not a safe act. I've been offered a ceremonial cleansing, but Ted will not allow it due to our religious beliefs. I don't think God would mind, as long as I didn't see the people participating as Gods or sons of God, but I have to listen to Ted. His sole purpose in life is to keep me breathing free air.

Dot.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dotgov101

No, it was not my imagination. I felt it and heard it. I know you know my diagnosis, which gives me much less credibility around here, but I actually do have gifts that others do not. This is one incident where things went too far.

Dot.

again...imagination is powerful
after creating & nurturing imagination, surrendering your power to it...
IT can become a force...impelling physical symptoms...
some, inaccurately, call it a 'possession'...
i'm no doctor or psychologist or clergy,
just a sculptor, artist, & sometime sojourn into alternate worlds,

the words i have said, concerning your situation,
are what appear to me, thru my minds' eye & the sieve of interpetation.
I do not say 'I AM RIGHT'
i only say; here is what i see...

take what you will...

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hiya Dot,

So This is the first instance where your visions were unable to pierce the veil to see what's buggin you.

Other than some theories which would be best talked to you in private about, the only explanation I can think of. Is perhaps your abilities are making a shift allowing you to sense into a realm previously unaware of.

Kind of like a hidden level you never found before on a video game you know backwards and forwards.

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hahahahahaha You got slaped by a spirit. Though it is a bit odd. Did you do anything to make it mad at you that might have made it be violent.

On a side note why do we all act as though spirts are genraly lesser beings than us. In my opinion they are, our equals

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Maybe it was a wake up call. A sign of things to come??

Your misplaced fear is what allows them. They are just showing you it's now easier (to scare you?) since realities are merging. Is it getting heavy in here?

Maybe, you should stop and remember that you are an integrated part of this existence including the unseen part. Remember they can only hurt you if you allow it.

I don't know. Just seems to me that if I had such gifts I would see the responsibility in that and draw up my courage to help my fellow humans in whatever capacity I could. Fear just keeps you doing nothing.

The universe is simply a school. Every portion of it is here at our disposal to learn and enjoy. Experiment! Test! Have Fun! Use your gifts. And if it's your imagination use it too.

At least, that's what I would tell you if you asked.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Just a thought,

Could it of been your imagination perhaps? You said it slapped you -- you felt it and heard it. Did it leave a mark for someone else to see? I sometimes hear and feel things when I'm drifting off, no biggie. Even if it was a spirit I'd say that's the maximum they could do to you physically I've heard of nothing more extreme.

- Nazgarn

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
My sister got slapped once, we are having alot of other wierd stuff going on in the house at the time. The really freaky thing about it was the room got very cold when it happened. That was years ago but to this day my sister doesn't like to talk about it. I have heard it is a relatively common phenomina, but IMO if it slapped you, it not likely to be a 'friendly' situation. Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by red and blue friends?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:07 AM
link   
It left no marks, of course.

When I look back at it it was as real as could be, but from an objective point of view I can see how it could be attributed to my imagination. Sadly, the deeper I delve into my mind, the more I see and hear that others do not.

On a lighter note, I am freaking people out more and more.

Yesterday my brother was looking for the title of his car. He was rampaging the house, going through drawers. It was right before both of us had to leave for work, and a white friend whispered to me, "it's in the book shelf." So, I told him it was in the area of the book shelf. He thought I was trying to be funny and stormed around, not wanting to pay the extra fee for the DMV to reprint it.

I tore through the book shelf. In it is a stack of his car magazines (oh the thrill of car magazines...). I took them out and shook them, as I was then told to do. The title slid out of his mags and onto my feet.

He had put it there months ago, and never remembered it.

I liked seeing the look on his face, and Ted's face, as I go further and further within. Unfortunately, a tit for a tat. The voices are speaking through me when I am alone and waiting for the pills to turn them into whispers.

"I'm so proud of you to going to work, Megan."
"You should put on some music. Some Nancy Sinatra." NANCY SINATRA???
"No, no Nancy Sinatra, Megan, Patsy Cline."
"You have time for another cigarette."
"Who's sorry now...I tried to love you somehow..."

And the blue orbs remain, dancing across the room. And the white whisps have emerged, curiously looking over people's shoulders when I talk with them.

Perhaps I'm just succombing to my illness, but it doesn't explain how I have moments of clarity where I know where everything is and what everyone is feeling.

The guys believe me now. They know better than to ask questions like I'm John What's-His-Pants on "CROSSING OVER," whom, I always add, is a complete and total FAKE.

Thank you everyone, for your input.

Need. More. Coffee.

Dot.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
when im lying in bed trying to fall asleep, sometimes i too feel something hit me, usually on the back of the head. i dont hear slapping noise when it happens but i definatly feel a slap to the back of the head, i have just ignored them for years now, but usually i mutter a swear word at what ever did it.

i dont know about the other stuff your going thru, but hopefully it helps to know your not the only one being slapped in the night.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
A mother of a friend of mine was attacked in her bedroom and lifted up into the air! These things do happen. Have a priest come bless your house, use holy water and blessed salt and see if it helps. And remove all occult-related items from your home, as they attract demonic entities.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The only time I have experienced what I could call a 'spook', was last year in an old Victorian house I lived in.

I was lying in bed completely awake when I was poked in the back quite forcefully by someone. KayEm was the only other person in the room and she was on the other side, facing me.

I then discovered that the room we were living in used to be the nursery and believe that it was the spirit of one of the old residents come to play.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Late into my first pregnancy I was at home alone, and dozed off on the couch watching tv, as very pregnant women tend to do. I woke up to smile at my husband as he stroked my head walking by, like he does some times, I looked up to see him, but he wasnt there, he was still out and I was still alone in the house. It felt freindly and loving though.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by aWoman
A mother of a friend of mine was attacked in her bedroom and lifted up into the air! These things do happen. Have a priest come bless your house, use holy water and blessed salt and see if it helps. And remove all occult-related items from your home, as they attract demonic entities.

Now now, let's not be so hasty ---- it could have been a good slap

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Dot, has anything happened since then?

Originally posted by aWoman
And remove all occult-related items from your home, as they attract demonic entities.

Under your classification, what would be an occult-related item? Many wiccans use ordinary objects and kitchen utensils for their rituals. Is there a scripture that I could read that says having these things will attract demonic entities? I am curious about that, as I have never heard it before.

Peace,
BG

[edit on 21-11-2004 by beergoggles]

top topics

join