It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence: Syria Gas Attack Work of U.S. Allies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Evidence: Syria Gas Attack Work of U.S. Allies

www.wnd.com

Rebel attack?

With the assistance of former PLO member and native Arabic-speaker Walid Shoebat, WND has assembled evidence from various Middle Eastern sources that cast doubt on Obama administration claims the Assad government is responsible for last week’s attack.

A video posted on YouTube, embedded below, shows Free Syrian Army, or FSA, rebel forces launching a Sarin gas attack on a Syrian village.

Another video posted on YouTube shows what appears to be Syrian rebel forces loading...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
In related news:

Confirmed: Benghazi was Cover-up of Arms Transfer to al-Qaeda
www.infowars.com...

US Attempts to Sabotage UN Chemical Weapons Investigation
www.infowars.com...

How The Times Have Changed: CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam Use Chemical Weapons
www.zerohedge.com...

So boys and girls, we now have evidence that it was the rebels who launched the gas attack.

We have evidence that it was the U.S. who supplied the rebels with arms, and possibly the gas too.

And we have evidence that the U.S. is trying to hinder the U.N. investigation of the gas attack.

All signs point to a CIA staged event to start yet another war.

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Proof does not matter, we will go ahead an attack. So whats the point?

2nd

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The point is, US GOV has gone rouge, and is doing whatever it wants to take all attention,off benghazi, nsa, fast n furious, lies and various bullshnip.

9% approval rating, this is all out of desperation

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AnarchoCapitalist

I'm sure this has been in the works for a while now. Obama had the plans for this since the start of this so called "civil war". He been trying to find a way into the war. It would make sense to have the rebels use the weapons and frame Assad thus getting the U.S and the it's allies involved.

Does that mean Assad didn't use chemical weapons? No. He prolly did as well. He could easily get them from Russia or Iran for that matter. Sorry to say, neither side is innocent in this one.

-SAP-

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

What's scary, is the Russia and China is saying that if U.S. intervenes, that so will they. If you put on RT, they're showing Russian troops now entering Syria, and Russian Navel destroyers are off the shores of Syria as well. Bet you those destroyers have Nukes in them.

People literally have NO IDEA just how close we are to WW III.

Probably the closest we have ever been!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Indeed. Russia also sent anti-aircraft weapons to Assad as well... I guess IF America strikes Syria we will just have to see where the blocks fall. Russia generally sticks to it's word. China on the other hand is so closed (or so it seems) that it's hard to tell where they actually stand.

We are close from SHTF for sure.

-SAP-

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

With all respect, but how credible is infowars as a source?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I agree that we have never been closer to WW3 but all the same. If this information is made public knowledge for all American's.... My thoughts would be..... Is this the civillian rise against the government they've been waiting for?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
The point is, US GOV has gone rouge, and is doing whatever it wants to take all attention,off benghazi, nsa, fast n furious, lies and various bullshnip.

I am an american. Although i have blamedthe u.s for alot of reasons and atrocities throughtout history. Modern rome. But now i am sick of blaming the states for everything. I hated bush and disappointed by obama, wow shocker. But to blame cia and u.s... I'm sick of it. Done thinking the west wants the world destroyed and conquered. I'm living in peace. I know other countries aren't. Look we need not to intervene

Maybe the u.s are good guys
edit on 27-8-2013 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthling42

About as credible as taking Freepers seriously. Which is to say: not at all.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Israel and America had plans for Syria over 10 years ago, when Assad told them they couldn't rebuild the Kirkuk–Baniyas pipeline, but the final straw was in 2011, when Assad not only publicly denounced Israel as a state, but also put a stop to the 2009 agreement to repair the Kirkuk–Baniyas pipeline, that was mistakenly destroyed in the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

Not long after that the armed rebel uprising started, and the western media whet into overdrive on demonising Assad.

Don't get me wrong, i don't support Assad, or the so called rebels, as i believe Syria business is Syria's business, and i especially don't support corporate wars, which if you look past the media bullcrap, Syria clearly is.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

I am an american. Although i have blamedthe u.s for alot of reasons and atrocities throughtout history. Modern rome. But now i am sick of blaming the states for everything. I hated bush and disappointed by obama, wow shocker. But to blame cia and u.s... I'm sick of it. Done thinking the west wants the world destroyed and conquered. I'm living in peace. I know other countries aren't. Look we need not to intervene

I understand where you are coming from, however, whatever the illuminati-puppet-masters end up doing, like the fact we could be on the verge of WW III, brings everyone else into the picture.

Within less then 24-48 hours, the whole atmosphere could be filled with Radio-active clouds from all the Nukes both sides launch at each other. That effects the whole world.

Can one man change the world? Yes!!! Look at Buddha, look at Christ, look at Ghandi, look at Snowden, Greenwald, etc etc.....

I have peace to, for I know these bodies come to an end, and this world will one day end too. However, I think it is up to the people to intervene and legally take back a rogue Gov that is enslaved by Corporations and Banks.

Imagine people like me and you, with integrity and for the Constitution, starting to take up positions of Power in the Gov, and fighting back against the narcissistic psychopathy that grips our "leaders." It's doable. But there's too much Apathy, fast food, TV, internet.

I'm doing my part by working on books, speaking out, informing others, and moving to the country side where I will help to rebuild this Country after the coming collapse comes.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

I won't disagree with you on that.

I was unaware of that pipeline story. Thanks for the info. Star.

-SAP-

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

All valid reasons for impeachment I need.Wish there were more like minded people to INVESTIGATE ALL WASHINGTON departments and remove the cancer...if its not to late...

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

it seems all the usual NEWS sources are attacked by the opposition... even Al Jazzera, InfoWars, WND are suspect of providing hearsay videos....along with the MSM in the west that include CNN, MSNBC as the most corrupted news outlets
the British Observer, Telegraph, et al seem to be balanced compared to the propaganda outlets of the USA msm

i think it was Telegraph that posted a report that included a report that sniper fire was directed at the UN inspector teams outside Damascus.... (i thought the rebels were controling that particular area...)

the exact area which the Assad forces officially stated a temporary cease-fire where the inspectors intended to investigate... perhaps there's suprem gamesmanship being played out here --- in that the Assad Syrian forces 'planted' a group of snipers behind enemy controlled territory ?

lets get realistic !.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Why have they gone rouge?

rouge [roozh] Show IPA noun, verb, rouged, roug·ing.
noun
any of various red cosmetics for coloring the cheeks or lips.
a reddish powder, chiefly ferric oxide, used for polishing metal, glass, etc.
Canadian football.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

I'm sure this has been in the works for a while now. Obama had the plans for this since the start of this so called "civil war". He been trying to find a way into the war. It would make sense to have the rebels use the weapons and frame Assad thus getting the U.S and the it's allies involved.

Does that mean Assad didn't use chemical weapons? No. He prolly did as well. He could easily get them from Russia or Iran for that matter. Sorry to say, neither side is innocent in this one.

-SAP-

So Obama's plan had been, spend years ignoring every provication from shooting unarmed civiians, shelling nieghboring countries, shooting down a Turkish plane etc. to have the rebels gas themselves and then launch a few cruise missle or air strikes?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthling42

As credible as this:

With the assistance of former PLO member a

Which means not credible in this persons opinion.

Believe it or not.

Your call.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

My point is it would make a easy way in for him. Frame Assad then he gets the entry into the war, he can drop a few bombs on Assad, he goes the way of Ghaddfi and Saddam and BAM, in Assad's place is another Obama puppet.

Of course that is just my own speculation, but givin' the course of events over the past 10 years or so. I would say it's a pretty safe speculation. History tends to repeat itself.

-SAP-
edit on 27-8-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join