It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence: Syria Gas Attack Work of U.S. Allies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hmmm.. this just been posted on a blog..this blogger has been on UK tv recently talking about the munitions used in Syria.. It is interesting to say the least.

brown-moses.blogspot.co.uk...
edit on 28-8-2013 by sueloujo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
'world opinion' is on the American side,

No, it isn't, but public opinion does not seem to matter anymore.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by dominicus
The point is, US GOV has gone rouge, and is doing whatever it wants to take all attention,off benghazi, nsa, fast n furious, lies and various bullshnip.

9% approval rating, this is all out of desperation

I love it when people willfully ignore or omit information simply to continue hating something they don't understand.

In case you guys missed it, and apparently you did, the US is not the one calling for attacks. France and the UK went down that road. Obama said they would release all evidence to support the charge against Assad, so how about we wait and see what is presented and then form an opinion.
edit on 27-8-2013 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

Funny you should mention France...... What ever happened to Freedom Fries?
"Your either with us or a Terrorist"........Pathetic
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 28-8-2013 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AnarchoCapitalist

Infowars really, that's your source omg..those people just make up stuff to get money lol..Nothing of there's is credible? I thought they was banned from being a source here??
*SNIP*

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.
edit on 8/28/2013 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Now the BS is getting real deep and they are making out that people are very stupid and have a very short attention span. Walid Shoebat was being paid as a ex terrorist from Israel and giving speeches to our military and police forces around the United States. And then it came out his whole story was BS because he was never a terrorist. He is a con artist and propaganda spreader to build fear and hatred.

www.cnn.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

This guy falls in with Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer. Just look at the advertisement that pops up and shows related searches.

Walid Shoebat
Author
Walid Shoebat is a Palestinian American Christian who converted from Islam. A self-proclaimed ex-terrorist, he lectures on the dangers of Islamic radicalism and is a strong supporter of the state of Israel. Wikipedia
Born: 1960, Beit Sahour
Education: Harold Washington College
Books
Why I left Jihad (2005)
Why I left Jihad
Why we want to kill you (2007)
Why we want to kill you
God's War on Terror: Islam, Prophecy and the Bible (2008)
God's War on Terror: Islam, Pro...
Case for Islamophobia: Jihad by the Word: America's Final Warning (2013)
Case for Islamophobia: Jihad by t...
For God Or for Tyranny: When Nations Deny God's Natural Law (2009)
For God Or for Tyranny...
People also search for
Pamela Geller
Pamela Geller
Brigitte Gabriel
Brigitte Gabriel
Robert Spencer
Robert Spencer
Zachariah Anani
Zachariah Anani
Huma Abedin
Huma Abedin

edit on 28-8-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Now the BS is getting real deep and they are making out that people are very stupid and have a very short attention span. Walid Shoebat was being paid as a ex terrorist from Israel and giving speeches to our military and police forces around the United States. And then it came out his whole story was BS because he was never a terrorist. He is a con artist and propaganda spreader to build fear and hatred.

www.cnn.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

Must read this book, "The Gift Of Fear" By Gavin Debecker.

Your above post is bang on the money.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Anything with infowars as a source or in their article stating " According to Infowars.." It's fabricated jibberish, I'm sorry but it's the truth.. Till I see some concrete evidence from either side, I don't believe any of it..It could be the rebels and it could be Assad's people..Who really knows..

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Oh wait who is that with him.

It is official he runs with Pamela Geller. Thank You loonwatch for the photo.

walid-shoebat.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by live2beknown
reply to post by Iwinder

Anything with infowars as a source or in their article stating " According to Infowars.." It's fabricated jibberish, I'm sorry but it's the truth.. Till I see some concrete evidence from either side, I don't believe any of it..It could be the rebels and it could be Assad's people..Who really knows..

Its obvious that you have not read this thread through all the way, You are hung up on "infowars" when there are many many more links available to read and comment on as well.
*SNIP*

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Oh wait who is that with him.

It is official he runs with Pamela Geller. Thank You loonwatch for the photo.

walid-shoebat.blogspot.com...

Amazing video and I do believe it says it all.
Talk about getting caught out, this is a much watch folks.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This story makes me wonder what is Scooter Libby up to. See Scooter Libby and the Hudson Institute are the ones who pull Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer and there cohorts strings. So what are you up to Scooter? What are you up to Pam? I know they frequent ATS because they went nuts when I post the connections to that video they paid for that created protest at all the embassies and allowed a real attack to take place in the confusion. They even took my email from me for six months for investigation for some reason. When I even posted my sources on ATS for them to read with photos.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
Funny you should mention France...... What ever happened to Freedom Fries?

Freedom Fries were replaced with French Fries a short time after the change. Any reason you are lviing in the past? France is on board this go around so im not really sure what your, if it can be considered one, point is?

Originally posted by Iwinder
"Your either with us or a Terrorist"........Pathetic

"If the west attacks Syria we will attack Israel - Syria / Iran"

*SNIP*

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Interesting report out from these guys (one of the more sensible pieces of analysis out there:

Did the White House Help Plan the Syrian Chemical Attack?

There is a growing volume of new evidence from numerous sources in the Middle East — mostly affiliated with the Syrian opposition and its sponsors and supporters — which makes a very strong case, based on solid circumstantial evidence, that the August 21, 2013, chemical strike in the Damascus suburbs was indeed a pre-meditated provocation by the Syrian opposition.
The extent of US foreknowledge of this provocation needs further investigation because available data puts the “horror” of the Barack Obama White House in a different and disturbing light.

Full article at source: oilprice.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
You can always count on this site to come up with "iron-clad" reasons why the U.S. is responsible for the latest attack on "insert country name here" within 3 days or less. It's absolutely ridiculous. You will blame the U.S. on the flimsiest of evidence, while defending dictators of those countries, using blogs, youtube or sensationalist news sources as your "proof."

Never takes long.. it truly amazes me how I guess the U.S. is responsible for -every- incident across the entire globe! No other countries could commit these atrocities.. only the U.S. Astounding...

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
US President Barack Obama says the US has concluded that the Syrian government carried out a chemical weapons attacks near Damascus.
BBC News

He said the use of chemical weapons affected US national interests and sending a "shot across the bows" could have a positive impact on Syria's war. But in the interview with PBS, he said he had not yet made a decision about whether to intervene militarily. His comments follow a day of behind-the-scenes wrangling at the UN. The UK had been pushing for permanent members of the UN Security Council to adopt a resolution which would have authorised measures to protect civilians in Syria.

However, Syrian ally Russia refused to agree to the resolution and the meeting produced no end to the diplomatic stalemate which has long characterised the UN position on Syria. The US State Department criticised "Russian intransigence" and said it could not allow diplomatic paralysis to serve as a shield for the Syrian leadership.

This is getting outta control yo....

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
*ATTENTION*

Keep the conversation on the topic and off each other or posting ban's or post removals may follow without warning.

Blaine91555
Forum Moderator

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by earthling42

60% or so is true. 30% is overblown hyperbole based on truth. 10% government disinformation.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Who cares really, you know?
I mean, as long as America stays number one, we're all good, right?

Whatever it takes to knock out these few remaining countries that don't want to join the World Bank or don't want to pay off the World Bank for not joining just yet.

Whatever it takes as long as I get a new iPhone next year.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
So does this mean the USA is going to eliminate the rebels?

Or are they using the rebels as an excuse to eliminate the legitimate government.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join