It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we all dead already?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Well I must say. Thomas U2U's me apologising (which I accepted) and we both agreed that I got the wrong end of the stick which is understandable as I don't know him.

Then I come on here and he's laying into to me. Why does the tone in your U2U not resemble the tone on this board. Again, it's because you wanna look cocky because you are cocky.

But anyway, I forgive you (smooch, smooch) and lets just drop it.

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Well I must say. Thomas U2U's me apologising (which I accepted) and we both agreed that I got the wrong end of the stick which is understandable as I don't know him.

Then I come on here and he's laying into to me. Why does the tone in your U2U not resemble the tone on this board. Again, it's because you wanna look cocky because you are cocky.

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
wow quintuple post...very impressive

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Wow! How in the world did you pull that one off? A triple Lindey with a doubloe twist! And no splash at all! I give you a 10!

I don't know where you get the cocky stuff. I have attempted to answer your question, and for this I get smacked upside the face not once, not twice, but 5 times.

That's it! I wash my hands and feet of you. Especially my feet. Not that they stink, they are just tired and deserve a good soaking.

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 03:02 AM
link   
By the way, Goy, are you de Nada?

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Can't deal with rational truths then eh? Like you said, what was it, stars, light taking millions of years to cross the galaxy? We're matter, not echoes from the past or whatever new age crap you're trying to suggest. We are physical. If you can't deal with the fact that you are born and then you rot maybe you should try a bit harder, cos you're going to have to realise it someday.

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I don't thick we're dead but i wouldn't bet against been someomes bag of marbles as at the end of MIB

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join