It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instantaneous Synchronicity: Proof of God?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
TA, the statement 6) you made above is a core issue. Hopeless mere human is no way to characterize yourself. You are on a wondrous journey and are being offered full participation. Perhaps you can think of the synchronous episodes as glimpses of 'the way'. Maybe 'God' is showing you 'the way' and vice versa. Wouldn't knowing all the answers beforehand kind of spoil all the joy and excitement of personal growth and discovery? Kind of like the song 'I don't want to wait' you want to know right now what will it be. Give things a chance to flow. You will know the truth.

Emily, I agree with your statement in response, but, of course, there is much more to it than that for me. Very concise, though.

Juanita, I particularly liked your reference to ancient peoples and how they saw 'the way' in everything, if you will. I do believe that it is possible to live in constant synch with all the forces of nature, although difficult to the point of exclusion in modern society.

May the healing power of the Holy Spirit come to you and through you.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Tango, you did read the intial story I posted to start all this mess I hope, lol. Yes?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
GOOD THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TrueAmerican, you have good threads ideas,

That is something that happens to me almost everyday!!!! I think about someone and 2 minutes later, that someone calls
That kind of stuff ahppens to me ALL THE TIME, and I know that it is not a coincidence...syncronicities are from the higher realms, our souls! Everytime that happens to me, I say "hey, hi soul, how are you" And the more I talk to my soul, the more syncronicities happen and the more my life is better! I talk to my soul, but you can talk to any thing that you beleive in...God, mother mary, aliens, Boudha or whatever is your beleifs! I'm not religious, I'm spiritual and tell me, do you often see 11:11 on the clock! Me very often

Here is a link, from a spiritual site that I think is well explaines

www.users.bigpond.com...

www.greatdreams.com...

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
wow Amelia, you are into some heavy stuff!

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
TA, yes I've read the entire thread. I'm glad you brought up the subject and I hope I haven't offended you in any way, lol.

peace out

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Not at all Tango. I was expecting a lot worse when I posted this, but really just wanted some opinions on the matter. Your input is appreciated.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
coooool. Just don't want to see you sell yourself short. Humans are niether hopeless nor mere, and from the quality, courage, and insight of your post, you appear to me to be far ahead of the pack. I'm impressed.

Amelia, I saw your post on 11-11 and lost the thread before I could tell you that is a key number for me, too. I don't necessarily see it on the clock, but it is deeply entwined in my life. Of the four digits in my birthday, the first and third, then the second and fourth each combine to form 11-11. My cell phone prefix and suffix each combine to form 11-11 (randomly assigned). When I played sports, I chose to be #11. One of the most pivotal events in my life happened on 9-10-01, but now that's stretching it. Historically, the thing about 'The War to End All Wars' (WWI) ending at the Treaty of Versailles on the 11th minute of the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month in 1919 has always fascinated me. Lately, the number 5 has come up alot . What gives?

May the search for knowledge be its own reward.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Well, hehe, I don't really consider myself hopeless in a general sense. I was just talking about that specific aspect of my life. I really meant "hopeless to try and figure all this out."

[edit on 16-11-2004 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It happens to me too, when I am praying�

There is a Cathedral besides our home, it has big bells that ring every hour around the clock, most probably manually (because it�s never accurate)�
My story is that, sometimes when I am down on my knees praying, and at the �peak� of my prayer, when I am most sincere while pronouncing His name or saying that I DO believe in Him, the bells start ringing. I sometimes hear strange sounds of creaking too, in my room, just when I concentrate in Him and pray to Him sincerely. Note that our home is not old as you have described the place in your first post... So I always get surprised, but also get some feeling of comfort that God is accepting my prayers.
So I meditate, just like you, that it can not be a coincidence; because I don�t have special times for prayers; when I need to pray, I just do so and don�t check the time (the ringing of the bells are not accurate already).

Someone told me you can find God only when you try hard with all your strength and with all your attentiveness. You always have to be tuned to Him.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by samuel
You always have to be tuned to Him.

In my life I tend to think of it as "You can tune into _________, whenever you feel the need to dispel any doubt."

Nice post samuel, and like I said before it seems to happen most apparently when thinking of spiritual matters.

I know we are not skinning cats here, but the saying applies.

[edit on 16-11-2004 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
... really takes you "out of this world" even while you're walking around, brushing your teeth or having a cup of coffee.
... Since I live alone, He has become my constant Companion; and we think together.

... He's cool [most the time]. I should be dead due to the tumors I have; but He's keeping me alive for some reason, for something He wants me to do before I leave.

... So I just take mental notes and observe this very extra-ordinary experience. I journal it too; and a lot of my notes are at

www.abidemiracles.com... .

... Most people simply don't realize God is alive and well; and anybody can attract His Presence if they want to, into their life.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I had an interesting event like this happen once, but my sister was the cause. I was playing Silent Hill when it first came out, and my sister had told me [ we were home alone ] she wished she could put a curse on her b/f. Just as soon as she said curse we heard very very loud thunder the kind that scares you. All in that instant the power went out. I found it strange, but I never really looked at it like this. I will attempt to do this, be more aware. Also I know a little bit about astral projection, and dream recalling. Although I have never actually performed astral projection I have controlled my dreams known as lucid dreaming. All this is interesting one day I will find out the truth just as you will.

Good Article.

-GC-

BTW ( About the 11.11 Thing. I was born July 24, 1987 Aprox. @ 11:11Am )

Odd ?

[edit on 21-11-2004 by Government Conspiracy]

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Thanks, GC.

Ahh yes...lucid dreaming, a topic unto itself and one my brother pursued relentlessly for years. I never really got into it, but he sure did tell me about some of his far out dreams. Maybe someone could start a thread on lucid dreaming...

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I haven't read all the posts, mainly the first page... congratulations you are understanding the now awhole lot better than most, There exists motion because of our nature of thought, now there exists time because of this motion, now, the falling point of us as humans is following this motion instead of creating it. Does anyone understand this?

There only actually exists the now, the present... there is actually never a past or future, it all happened now.

Now, to further experiment with this if you guys want try manipulating your senses, close your eyes and try, use earplugs and try, or totally wrap yourself in the softest most cushiony blankets and try... Now also try disregarding your thoughts totally and concentrate on the action outside, or around you... Also try listening to the silence... if that makes sense to you.

I hope this helps some learners out there..... occupying your mind with nature is also very excellent, sitting and enjoying some ants company or watch other insects or sitting on the beach and watching the waves... Be careful with your knowledge.. .lol

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It is nice to see I am not alone. I too have experienced what you have, although not to the extreme extent that you have--trueamerican. My hubby absolutely does not believe in coincidences or synchronicity. Do you have any suggestions or ideas on how I can show him? He is one that wants a definite positive sign. If he could experience the same as you in that old abandoned house, I guarantee he would be a believer.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlg414
Do you have any suggestions or ideas on how I can show him?

Sorry to take so long to reply, as I thought this thread was over.

Ok, well jlg, I think the first thing is to recognize more of it yourself, and read carefully the descriptions I gave of immersing yourself in that state. As you learn to think, talk and "pay attention" at the same time, you will notice more and more of these events. (A loud train horn in the distance went off the exact moment I finished typing that.) And every time one happens, you can put up another chalk mark on the "some force is coordinating this" side. Of course initially, it does seem like just mere coincidence. The problem comes in when you have witnessed thousands of these events, that causes one to see that it is no longer just mere coincidence. Something, someone, God, Satan, Budda, or what I prefer- _________- controls it. Somehow. I don't know. It is just there, and from my witness standpoint, undeniable and irrefutable at this point.

Maybe you could copy and print the story, if you like, or get him to read it online. And you can tell him from me that this really did, and still does happen to me, I kid not. It's almost like getting sucked down a vortex that you can be in at will, or just not pay attention to. For some people it is more obvious than others. Used without the warnings, this information can be potentially dangerous, and so again I urge caution with its usage. It got me into a situation long ago that, well, I'd just assume forget. But let me rephrase that. I got myself into the situation by attempting to interpret a course of action from the synchronous events.

It is my belief that while mankind may have discovered much that is provable and quantifiable in this great universe, that there are still things man knows little, if anything about. This could be one of those little known things. But I do not question it's existense any longer, and haven't for many years. In retrospect, though, one poster here has a valid point. It is proof for me of something, and exactly what, I don't know. Is it God, as the thread title suggests? For me it is proof of at least some aspect of an omnipotent, controlling force, call it what you will.

Regards,
TA

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Well, not long after that, the following happened to me. AS YOU READ THIS PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO EVENTS THAT HAPPEN AROUND YOU. SOUNDS, NOISES, HOUSE CREEKING, ANYTHING YOU WANT. IT IS NOT THE EVENT, BUT THE TIMING OF THE EVENT AGAINST YOUR THOUGHTS THAT I AM TRYING TO GET YOU TO SEE WITH THIS ARTICLE.

I am aware of events around me, but I never consider that they are AGAINST my thoughts. Probably I'm optimist, but I feel control over those actions that meant to be with my thoughts, and I search for solutions if events meant to be against me. Usually I find explanations, and I know that the surrounding forces are not against me, in fact, they are with me.

I am into convincing everybody, that those feelings, timings, sounds, etc... are not hostile, they surround you, whereever they come from, they definately guide you on your path, and they are with you. Even, they can be controlled if you have enough knowledge to do that. Basically these events/timings are generated inside you, and they are part of you. No way to escape from them, only reasonable handling is required. That's easy like that!!

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This is probably one of the best things I've read in a long time!

Just after reading this articleI began experimenting with this, and found it's definitely true. However I can't remember the word that I said to myself at the time, but whatever it was I said, a big gale of wind swept in, past my house which I thought was odd, so I said it again 10 minutes later, and sure enough it did it again and it's not even windy today either!

Countless times, I've questioned God's existence, and wondered what 'God' is exactly, is he alien? is he a form of energy? all of these sprung to my mind many times, but something, always, deep down, has made me feel 'something' is there.

In fact, for my very 'sensible' personality that I seem to have, people ask if I'm religious, in which I reply: no, I believe in God, but I don't follow any religions.

Part of me, feels someone of great love and power, is there always, whether we choose to accept his existence is up to us, but I find it something that I cannot simply deny.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The thigns you were describing are in a lot of ways similar to the things I had that I saw as "signs" from God, as they always came when I had been praying or asking for some kind of sign. I remember the one that sticks out most is my door opening by itself, as it only has a handle on my side of the door, the other side you need to use a coat hanger or a thin piece of metal to open it (improvised locking system
).

I definately know that it happens, although possibly differently for people...I have always seen it as a sign from God simply on the basis it always happened after I had asked for something from Him or prayed.

Peace

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
God exists, he's in the hearts of those who are believers. I dont mean the hypocrats. I mean the devotees. God, exists in the hearts of people as well as his own place, Heaven. Now I am not a religious person. Actually dont have any religious affiliation. But I know god exists. And I just wanted to tell the creater of this Topic... Your doing good by trying to make people believe. But understand this. "You can lead a camel to a hole of water, but you cant make him drink" the same is true about humans. If you found an elevator to Heaven its self. and showed people Heaven. only a few would believe most of them would not believe and criticize you. Thats how it is. God leaves Clues to believe in his existence. and only the "worthy" and faithful will find them, those who dont are too ignorant in his eyes. even though he allows all humans life. only a choice few, who spent their lives in his name will be among him.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join