It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof we were Created - Yes, I said Proof!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

I think everyone should watch this video showing evolution as a faith based belief. What is my proof that we are created?

The Hebrew word for Father is Aleph Bet. Alphabet represents the letters for DNA. Christ is the Word. Word is information in a form. Son in Hebrew is Bet Nun (house of seed). Mother is the catalyst of water (Aleph Mem). Mem is water. Aleph means strength. Where is my proof? I just sowed you. There is no statistical explanation for how God could have show the true answer apart from the fact that He is what he claims. The fact that e is in John 1 is icing on the cake.

I just gave you observable evidence that information in DNA was created. The author of that WORD left his signature.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

edit on 29-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
^You shouldn't use the word proof if you don't know what it means. Coincidences with numbers or names based on a very primitive simple language is not proof. I mean you are referencing a language that has words that mean the same as some numbers and many words have multiple meanings. Proof requires logical objective evidence, not "I think this appears like this so it's proven".

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Wow alpha bet huh could the letters in DNA perhaps use the alphabet because that is the way we communicate? Let me explain the codons in DNA are U,C,G and A however we could have just as easily assigned number values u could equal 10 C could equal 20 and so on. Then DNA wouldnt be like code it be a math problem and we would use equations to figure out base pairs. See god didnt label DNA we did us lowly humans. We chose how to display the information we assigned the variables

Now its time to set you straight since your lying to the people here the Hebrew word for father is not and i repeat is not Aleph Bet. The hebrew word for father is Av. What Aleph Bet is the Hebrew word for there alphabet its where English got the name from and why we have the alphabet. You are trying so hard i all most feel sorry for you notice i said all most.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Here since you seem interested in Hebrew ill throw you a bone. Many Jews believe the Aleph Bet to be the language of god in fact it was around before god created writing before the universe itself! The first sentence of the Torah is Bere# Bara Elohim Et translation is " In the beginning god created Et" now you notice i didnt translate Et for you. Why you ask of course you do well Et in Hebrew is a place holder it lets you know the next word is an object in this case heavens. Well ET and no where not talking about aliens is spelled aleph-Tav E T get it. Well Aleph is the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet and Tav is the last. so in Hebrew these to letters is an abbreviation for the aleph Bet. So before he created the Heaven he created the Hebrew letters.

Has nothing to do with what were talking about other then god thought he should create an alphabet before getting started probably to make a list. Created earth check got water check added trees check.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Wow alpha bet huh could the letters in DNA perhaps use the alphabet because that is the way we communicate? Let me explain the codons in DNA are U,C,G and A however we could have just as easily assigned number values u could equal 10 C could equal 20 and so on. Then DNA wouldnt be like code it be a math problem and we would use equations to figure out base pairs. See god didnt label DNA we did us lowly humans. We chose how to display the information we assigned the variables

Now its time to set you straight since your lying to the people here the Hebrew word for father is not and i repeat is not Aleph Bet. The hebrew word for father is Av. What Aleph Bet is the Hebrew word for there alphabet its where English got the name from and why we have the alphabet. You are trying so hard i all most feel sorry for you notice i said all most.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
What is my proof that we are created?

The Hebrew word for Father is Aleph Bet. Alphabet represents the letters for DNA. Christ is the Word. Word is information in a form. Son in Hebrew is Bet Nun (house of seed). Mother is the catalyst of water (Aleph Mem). Mem is water. Aleph means strength. Where is my proof? I just sowed you.

To (mis)quote Arthur Dent -

"This is obviously some strange usage of the word "proof" that I wasn't previously aware of.."

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

What is my proof that we are created?

The Hebrew word for Father is Aleph Bet. Alphabet represents the letters for DNA. Christ is the Word. Word is information in a form. Son in Hebrew is Bet Nun (house of seed). Mother is the catalyst of water (Aleph Mem). Mem is water. Aleph means strength. Where is my proof? I just sowed you.

To (mis)quote Arthur Dent -

"This is obviously some strange usage of the word "proof" that I wasn't previously aware of.."

It is because it is too simple to be this simple. Do some thinking on this by context to what is stated in my proof. A proof should be as simple as possible. Consider the Law of Parsimony here. Use the video, and link below, by context to the simple truth.

I have shown an avalanche of evidence leading us to the conclusion that is inescapable. What evidence has been shown to deny my proof? None. Just a bunch of people saying thing about me personally. Nothing to support a position. What position has ANYONE taken apart from Arguments of Ad Hominem? Quote someone from all of these pages that has said anything.

Simple Proof

Father is Aleph Bet (Alphabet). The Son is Word (BET NUN / House of Seed). How can this be? Given the other enigmas of the Bible, the proof comes from the fact that the source can be trusted to tell the TRUTH. Truth in Hebrew is Aleph Mem Tav. That is the perfect representation of the Strength of the Water is in the Cross. Tav is two crossed sticks. Christ said he was the Alpha and Omega (Tav). The word TRUE in Hebrew is Aleph Mem Nun. We say AMEN to say the Hebrew word AMN. The strength of the water and seed.

Your proof comes by a simple idea. Is the acorn the oak tree or is the oak tree the acorn? NEITHER! It's not a trick question. They are both WORD / DNA.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

The Mathematical constant e is embedded into that verse set from Greek. Paired to this, Genesis 1:1 has the same type of embedded information of Pi in the letters and words. The odds of this are too large to count given the direct context to WORD and Creation with letters (DNA). How much more clearly can it be outlined?

How do we describe a hologram? Information with light shined on it. How do we describe a particle compared to our own virtual realities in the computer? A particle is to the Voxel as the words you are reading is to a pixel. A voxel is a pixel with information wrapped on all sides. It's a volumetric pixel element. This is what a particle is. Read the verses above one more time, then read the article below and see the video. Read Genesis 1:27 to see that we are created INSIDE an image that was created and we ARE the image of God. Take into consideration what the four physicists are saying, then watch the other linked video about the universe being digital by implication of what is observed. What other conclusion can we make? NONE! It's is proven until someone can explain how the Bible continues to prove itself worthy of TRUTH. Deny Ignorance is what I say.

LINK

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Oh this guy is so bad apparently he doesnt read Hebrew or worse he does and trying to use a warped excuse to deceive others not sure which is worse.

Since i know Hebrew is really strange to most people ill explain how hes manipulating words. In Hebrew they have something called a dagesh basically a dot in front of the letter. So In Hebrew this dot differentiates it making it a different letter. So in Hebrew you have two letters b and v the difference is a dagesh is in front of of there letter b, This guy is neglecting to tell people that and just playing with the symbols they represent. To him the word bat and vat would be the same word since we know its not obviously hes being deceptive. You are so going to have to do better then this even my brother laughed when i told him and hes devoted his life being a bible tscholar. Needless to say ive argued with him for years and got rather good at it.

What this nut job is doing and yes im no longer being nice because i decided he knows this how could he not is just manipulating the gullible but by all means go buy his book. And once again in Hebrew father is
AV not AB! And one more thing i was joking about Hebrew alphabet coming from god it was from Phoenician alphabet it became widely used because they were merchants. So i guess that proves the Phoenicians created DNA who would have thought?

edit on 8/29/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

How do we describe a hologram? Information with light shined on it.

That is not how I, nor anyone I know, nor any text I have ever read would ever describe a hologram.

Once you have to start re-defining words to make them fit your 'proof' (which is actually no proof at all) you should realise you are on shaky ground. Heck, you've left the ground altogether. Total absence of ground.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerraLiga

Proof 1
Your 'numerological coincidence' example (this 'fact' has not been tested by anyone else, by the way) is taken from one particular translation of the bible, written in English. Please provide proof that this example works also in the original text. Only then can this 'proof' be considered as such.

Even if it did – which it doesn't – what sort of proof is it that God knows how to calculate the ratio of a circle's C to its d or that He knows how to calculate compound interest? What is the significance of these ratios in the eyes of God? Why are they so hidden for something with relatively little significance? Was he just proving that He's smarter than us? What a pretentious cad he must be!

You are making the same mistake like the author of the OP. Why would Pi and e have to show in the original text? How do you know that God didn't want to have a private talk with the Jews, for example? You are calling the arrangement a "numerological coincidence," without actually showing that it is a result of a pure coincidence. Your speculation upon the assumed intention that the hypothetical God had is just deconstructive ad hominem attack.

The accuracy of the computation has been independently verified and it is correct.

On the other hand, the question of significance of these ratios to God is a legitimate and constructive one. There has to be a reason why God "inspired" someone to start looking for something that the text of Genesis doesn't really imply. If the proponents of the phenomenon fail to answer questions regarding the options that God had, then it increases the chances of just a coincidental arrangement. The author of OP simply abused the phenomenon to suit his own purpose.

I looked around the net and found not one case of legitimate debunking.

Maybe God is also doing what I try to do. The first chapter of Genesis has 31 verses where 3 and 1 are the first two digits of Pi. I asked the folks involved in this thread to try to look for the other two digits 4 and 1 to complete the first four digits of Pi, that is 3.141, or at least the digit 4 to obtain 3.14. But there was no response.

God should support the existence of Pi and e by other means. That's what he actually did in a very clever and also for us an embarrassing way.

Suppose that God wants the Jews know that he is real but not just through faith, because faith is not a rational conviction. What would you do if you were God to send that message?

I, personally, would sneak into the translated text numbers Pi and e, because they are not rational numbers - they are "famous" irrational numbers:
www.mathsisfun.com...

But both numbers are also real numbers.
www.ask.com...
www.evi.com...

So there are surely options behind the hypothetical God's intention to use Pi and e as symbols to introduce some message.

edit on 29-8-2013 by tremex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

Your right to science a hologram would be an interference pattern caused by phase variance and light intensity. Now if you record that on film for example then it becomes information.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Oh this guy is so bad apparently he doesnt read Hebrew or worse he does and trying to use a warped excuse to deceive others not sure which is worse.

Since i know Hebrew is really strange to most people ill explain how hes manipulating words. In Hebrew they have something called a dagesh basically a dot in front of the letter. So In Hebrew this dot differentiates it making it a different letter. So in Hebrew you have two letters b and v the difference is a dagesh is in front of of there letter b, This guy is neglecting to tell people that and just playing with the symbols they represent. To him the word bat and vat would be the same word since we know its not obviously hes being deceptive. You are so going to have to do better then this even my brother laughed when i told him and hes devoted his life being a bible tscholar. Needless to say ive argued with him for years and got rather good at it.

What this nut job is doing and yes im no longer being nice because i decided he knows this how could he not is just manipulating the gullible but by all means go buy his book. And once again in Hebrew father is
AV not AB! And one more thing i was joking about Hebrew alphabet coming from god it was from Phoenician alphabet it became widely used because they were merchants. So i guess that proves the Phoenicians created DNA who would have thought?

edit on 8/29/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

People are smarter than your pretext. They can go here to see who is correct: Ancient-Hebrew

"The first letter is the (aleph - A), a picture of an ox. As the ox is strong, the letter also has the meaning of strong. The second letter, (bet - B), is the picture of the tent or house where the family resides. When combined these letters form the word AB meaning "the strength of the house" and represents the "father.""

They can go here: LINK

Personally, I like the house as bet in this video. It's cute. What was that you were saying again? Aleph Bet is still the strong house and the letters of creation. Word is what we see as son, or Bet Nun (House of Seed). DNA is this strong house of the Father (Aleph Bet in Hebrew).

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

How do we describe a hologram? Information with light shined on it.

That is not how I, nor anyone I know, nor any text I have ever read would ever describe a hologram.

Once you have to start re-defining words to make them fit your 'proof' (which is actually no proof at all) you should realise you are on shaky ground. Heck, you've left the ground altogether. Total absence of ground.

It's how everyone describes it.

Also, it's how these guys describe it:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

It's how everyone describes it.[/url]

If a hologram is just "information with light shining on it" then every bit of text everywhere becomes a hologram by this definition. Every page, of every book anywhere that's ever been read.

Moreover, every single sketch, picture, painting that has ever been gazed on by human eyes.

Every single piece of magnetic and optical storage (which at present is largely 2d).

Shall I go on?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Father in Hebrew is "Av" and is spelled Alef-Vet, the first and second letters of the Hebrew alphabet.

en.allexperts.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

Silas Beane is a physicist at the University of Bonn, Germany. His paper "Constraints on the Universe as a Numerical Simulation" has been submitted to the journal Physical Review D
Submitted for Peer Review

"Submitted for peer review"

Submitted does not = accepted. Like I said you have no understanding of even the most basic methods of scientific discovery.

It was submitted oct-12 by the way, and it has not been published. In other words, it has not been peer reviewed.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

It's how everyone describes it.[/url]

If a hologram is just "information with light shining on it" then every bit of text everywhere becomes a hologram by this definition. Every page, of every book anywhere that's ever been read.

Moreover, every single sketch, picture, painting that has ever been gazed on by human eyes.

Every single piece of magnetic and optical storage (which at present is largely 2d).

Shall I go on?

Shut the lights off, and you can sense the particles are still there, but the matter around you is not visible. Light reveals what it hits. You do not see light. You see what light hits. There is a difference. If you could see light, then you would see a wash of light between you and everything else. Since the particle size of air is smaller than the wavelength of light, you do not see air unless it has water vapor or particulate present that reflects the light.

This is a design feature. We see because of this property of air. Saying "It just so happens" is not a good enough answer. We have proof that it happens by design from the signature left by the designer. It just so happens everything he says is true. In this case, my use of the words is accurate.

A hologram is not necessarily 3D. What you sens around you is not necessarily 3D. A implied in this video, it may very well be a 5D space.

edit on 30-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

People are smarter than your pretext. They can go here to see who is correct: Ancient-Hebrew

Amazing that you have totally uncovered and deciphered biblical hebrew and these researchers are still having trouble with it:

Prof. Gershon Galil of the University of Haifa who deciphered the inscription: "It indicates that the Kingdom of Israel already existed in the 10th century BCE and that at least some of the biblical texts were written hundreds of years before the dates presented in current research."

A breakthrough in the research of the Hebrew scriptures has shed new light on the period in which the Bible was written. Prof. Gershon Galil of the Department of Biblical Studies at the University of Haifa has deciphered an inscription dating from the 10th century BCE (the period of King David's reign), and has shown that this is a Hebrew inscription. The discovery makes this the earliest known Hebrew writing. The significance of this breakthrough relates to the fact that at least some of the biblical scriptures were composed hundreds of years before the dates presented today in research and that the Kingdom of Israel already existed at that time.

The inscription itself, which was written in ink on a 15 cm X 16.5 cm trapezoid pottery shard, was discovered a year and a half ago at excavations that were carried out by Prof. Yosef Garfinkel at Khirbet Qeiyafa near the Elah valley. The inscription was dated back to the 10th century BCE, which was the period of King David's reign, but the question of the language used in this inscription remained unanswered, making it impossible to prove whether it was in fact Hebrew or another local language.

Prof. Galil's deciphering of the ancient writing testifies to its being Hebrew, based on the use of verbs particular to the Hebrew language, and content specific to Hebrew culture and not adopted by any other cultures in the region. "This text is a social statement, relating to slaves, widows and orphans. It uses verbs that were characteristic of Hebrew, such as asah ("did") and avad ("worked"), which were rarely used in other regional languages. Particular words that appear in the text, such as almanah ("widow") are specific to Hebrew and are written differently in other local languages. The content itself was also unfamiliar to all the cultures in the region besides the Hebrew society: The present inscription provides social elements similar to those found in the biblical prophecies and very different from prophecies written by other cultures postulating glorification of the gods and taking care of their physical needs," Prof. Galil explains.

He adds that once this deciphering is received, the inscription will become the earliest Hebrew inscription to be found, testifying to Hebrew writing abilities as early as the 10th century BCE. This stands opposed to the dating of the composition of the Bible in current research, which would not have recognized the possibility that the Bible or parts of it could have been written during this ancient period.

Source

Of course they are still working on it, maybe you can help them out and get credited in their papers. You know when they submit to peer review (before it is published) and then becomes peer review.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Father in Hebrew is "Av" and is spelled Alef-Vet, the first and second letters of the Hebrew alphabet.

en.allexperts.com...

Yes. The same letter. Bet / Vet

I thought you said you speak Hebrew? I do not speak it, but I have a library of lexicons here in my office and I have studied it for a few years. Father is also Abba, but it is still Aleph Bet when spelled and there is only one spelling here that we use to arrive at the truth. Father wrote the Word that is Christ. DNA is what he used and you will need the blood to get past this current design. There are no accidents in this. You will not get past it either. The Bible is founded on the same word that was used to create us.

John 1

What happens if you deny what is evident?

Romans 1

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

This is not duplicity. It is what we get if we fail to deny ignorance. Choices have consequence and conspiracy is working against the spirit of God. He is not in favor of this pathway affecting others. His platform is love for others and not a pride locked in bias and hatred for truth.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

reply to post by boncho

Silas Beane is a physicist at the University of Bonn, Germany. His paper "Constraints on the Universe as a Numerical Simulation" has been submitted to the journal Physical Review D
Submitted for Peer Review

"Submitted for peer review"

Submitted does not = accepted. Like I said you have no understanding of even the most basic methods of scientific discovery.

It was submitted oct-12 by the way, and it has not been published. In other words, it has not been peer reviewed.

As I showed you, you state the obvious. What is speaking here? Your bias or the fact that I have understood that you noticed what I did not? This does not change the fact that the same bias will be used to deny his opportunity for review. This is the sad state of affairs when it comes to bias in the academic community against God.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join