It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

89-Year-old WWII Vet Beaten to Death by 2 Black Teens - Developing

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Here is were this thug culture originated from, and it's not simply from black thinking it up growing into it...

TPTB have directed us towards this, just like TPTB can direct anyone towards this. You think the hippy movement in the sixties was something that developed naturally? Nope...

They want us to fight, they want us to hate, and we have some posters on this site that want the same thing, or are too IGNORANT to see it.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

edit on 8/23/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Strewth

This man was my Great Uncle, sad to see him go in such a bad way.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Don't you just love how when its a black victim people never STFU about all the "racism" but when its a white victim the media seems to go out of the way to not mention race at all?
Threads like this are fun though, you can go through count how many mindless PC drones say the same old crap they always do on this subject. The top ones are
"I have black friends and..."
"I have black family and..."
"I grew up with back people..."
"The best person i ever knew in the world was black..."
"I don't care if you are black, white, brown or [insert random color]"

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDeath

I have been thinking similar thoughts today. I have shed tears this morning over this incident. This old man could have been my father, the grandfather of my sons. He, too, fought in WWII and didn't have a bigoted bone in his body.

I don't know which has made me hurt more....the killing of that little baby or the senseless murder of this elderly WWII vet.

There is an evil loose in this great country. If you choose, you can interpret that through the eyes of a religious person who believes in a Satan or, you can use it metaphorically speaking. Either way, there is a dark and sinister movement slinking about seeking to destroy us from within.

Like rats and roaches, it is infesting our neighborhoods. It is making our youth sick and getting into the bloodstream of communities across this nation. It is being fed and nurtured by a sub-culture of filth and hate.

We need "doctors of wisdom and healing" rather than the Al Sharpton's and Jesse Jacksons that foment division and bigotry.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join