It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

89-Year-old WWII Vet Beaten to Death by 2 Black Teens - Developing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

drudgereport.com...
www.kxly.com...
www.khq.com...

WWII veteran Delbert Belton survived being wounded in action during the Battle of Okinawa only to be beaten and left for dead by two teens at the Eagles Lodge in Spokane on Wednesday evening.

Belton, 88, succumbed to his injuries Thursday morning at Sacred Heart Medical Center.

Witnesses say Belton was in the parking lot of the Eagles Lodge at 6410 N. Lidgerwood, adjacent to the Eagles Ice-A-Rena, around 8 p.m. Wednesday when the two male suspects attacked him as he was about to head inside to play pool.

Police responded with K-9s to track the suspects' scent but were not able to locate them.

"It does appear random. He was in the parking lot, it appears he was assaulted in the parking lot and there was no indication that he would have known these people prior to the assault," Spokane Police Major Crimes Detective Lieutenant Mark Griffiths said

Honour the Fallen...........
He served his country and this is how he meets his demise.

I feel disgusted, I hope the little prickles get caught and are served swift justice to the full extent of the law.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now for the Conspiracy.

In the past 48hrs there have been a number of threads started here on ATS regarding racial tensions. Two are still on this New Topics page.

I find it interesting, to say the least, that a DHS employee is apparently preparing for a coming race war

Interracial violence is predominantly black-on-white

Are you feeling all riled up? Are you seeing a pattern?

In a war, the best way to defeat your enemy is by deception and subterfuge..........distract them whilst you play your real hand.

But the distraction must be strong enough to keep you preoccupied.

Look to see what else is happening and don't take your eye off the ball.

The war is beginning.

DON'T FALL FOR THE RACIAL CARD...........IT IS A RUSE TO KEEP YOU LOOKING IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION.

Now, more than ever, we MUST unite and not be divided. We must all come together and show the MSM and TPTB that they can manipulate all they want but we won't be beaten.

What are we being distracted from? I do not know, but my guess is that it will be to do with more loss of freedoms and the imposition of more laws to control the masses. I will be looking for retaliation towards Blacks by Whites, which will lead to retaliation towards Whites by Blacks which will lead to Government thugs finally being able to use their rounds of ammo and newly acquired tanks.

Considering Drudge gets the population of Australia hitting his site daily, this will be big.

HOLD FAST.
edit on 23/8/13 by Strewth because: TITLE IS EXACTLY AS PER DRUDGE REPORT HEADLINE

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
S& F

So glad you created this thread...I saw it earlier, and FOX and DRUDGE are reporting it, but not a peep from the liberal media.

I am utterly disturbed at this point.

I have read some posts on other websites; many whites have just about had it, and I don't blame them.

I won't/can't repeat what they are saying on some sites, but trust me, they are not being politically correct about their anger.

They have touted that if its a race-rare that is wanted, it's a race-war that they will get.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
In the News as well...

DHS Manager ran and racist site...

Australian news is reporting about traveling to the US as not wise...

The list goes on.

That said, perhaps a a great deal of these crimes will start to surface. More than likely, no comment from the
same leaders of the community that tried to bring T. Martin to the front page everyday.

MG

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

reply to post by missed_gear

It is being reported far and wide on quite a few outlets now.

Aside from the 2 of you (5 stars each btw), I am a little disappointed that my brothers and sisters here are not weighing in more on this issue.

BECAUSE SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO ERUPT

I can almost smell it in the cyber-air and I'm picturing rats deserting a sinking ship as I write this.

Come on peeps.........please don't shy away from how you are feeling.

Lets hear what you have to say - I will give 5 stars to each respondent, irrespective of your stance.

And that is a promise......what else can I do?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I can bet that most whites feel the same way that we do, and the same as the people on those sites I mentioned; but they don't want to be called a racist.

Other blacks like me do as well, but they fear the 'Uncle Tom' insult.

I have grown a thick skin to the distractions as such, and am not ashamed at my utter disgust at this subculture of blacks...

Who can refute that the black race is rapidly going backwards?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Can someone supply some links to the info about Aussies being advised to not travel to the US? I have a friend leaving here for LA on sunday, also because I'm interested in reading it. I can't really join in on the topic, being overseas, but it definitely seems like something is brewing from the amount of stories that pop up on here lately. Not good.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

Here is one, there are plenty is you search news sources

Link1

The point is across....

MG

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

This is me

I'm a white fella with a Maori bloodline, married to an Asian and one of my best mates is aboriginal.

And I live in Western Australia.

When you hit that link it will let you know my stance a little better.

Not directed at any one in particular but everyone in general..............

If you are a human, I'm your friend. Skin colour is irrelevant.......until one makes it relevant.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS: Florida Man SHOOTS UNARMED BLACK MAN In The Face . . . Then Tells Police . . . 'WHY Am I Going To Jail . . .I ONLY SHOT A N*GGER'!!!
www.allurb.com...-g
Were I to make a thread on this incident and scour the net looking for look what they did!! would I be accused of Race baiting??..

edit on 23-8-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Come on guys, we're smarter than that here. Let's not post these divisive stories. Instead of highlighting black on white and white on black violence, why not just recognize the plain and simple FACT that we have people worse than animals living among us? Violence comes from all races and we KNOW that, so what exactly is the point? For every black on white crime there is a white on black crime, Hispanic on white and black, white on Asian, Asian on white.

Are some of you seriously going to deny that violence, ignorance, hate and downright insanity is inherent in ALL human beings regardless of race or culture? You are not going to accomplish anything at all (other than to promote further violence and hate) if you present these stories in such a reactionary and retaliatory way.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
A race war? Seriously? I understand the possibility, but am just dumbfounded by the probability....

Where are the sane voices of our world? Where are the Martin Luther Kings of our time? All we seem to have that are getting exposure are the ones fanning the flames of hate.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Interesting, we are still hearing crap about the Zimmerman case in the media, yet we're supposed to look the other way and not point out these crimes the way that one was. Why is that exactly? We wouldn't want people thinking that Blacks are easily as capable of hate crimes as Whites are, is that it? It's great how Blacks are prodded into raging and striking back, while Whites are told to suck it up and not say anything.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
ATS - Accommodating To Stormfront?

Plenty of folk here dont just believe a racewar is coming, but look forwards to it and do their grubby little bit to help entrench division.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

I have read some posts on other websites; many whites have just about had it, and I don't blame them.

In my neck of the woods, pretty much everyone is fed up with this. The anger is directed at TPTB, media, and the thug culture.... not at race.

People are fed up with this "thug culture". Those on the "liberal" side of the media tend to jump on these stories when the colors are flipped. Are they up in arms on the same level about what happened the past few days just like they were back with the Zimmerman stuff? No.

People aren't falling for this whole race thing anymore. It's nearly understood across all lines that this is thug mentality, and a good portion of the media are ignoring this.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

There is a reason the Zimmerman case is still in the media and that is because, despite some people feeling this issue has been resolved, others feel there are still wrongs to be righted. As to why that case is important, it is because it made a world of onlookers who liked to think America was progressing in its attitude to non-whites, realise there was still a large proportion of Americans who so desperately want to believe all blacks are thugs, they took the words of a liar, rather than consider that a black teen wasn't the murderous thug he was made out to be. Now, any violent incident committed by a black youth is confirmation of their faulty reasoning regarding Trayvon Martin.

edit on 23-8-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Strewth

SVU is airing an episode where they combine the Paula Dean and Trayvon Martin stories into one.

www.vulture.com...

SVU's executive producer Warren Leight tells EW that the third episode of this coming season has Jeffrey Tambor playing a defense attorney who is "representing a very high-profile celebrity woman chef who thought she was being pursued by a rapist and turned around it was a teenager. And she shot him.

They are intentionally breeding as much racism as they can. Its getting more and more obvious.

I used to find the idea of a race war as silly. Nowadays I'm not so sure that its a silly laughable idea.

edit on 23-8-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

That scenario isn't "breeding racism" - there are plenty of folk doing a good job of that already - its raising the issue that if there had been reports of a lone female scouting out homes to see if they were empty and George had seen a female that night, if he had followed her into a darkened area and she had shot him dead when he came sneaking up behind her(or so she said... nobody actually witnessed it), would she have been charged with anything?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spider879
BREAKING NEWS: Florida Man SHOOTS UNARMED BLACK MAN In The Face . . . Then Tells Police . . . 'WHY Am I Going To Jail . . .I ONLY SHOT A N*GGER'!!!
www.allurb.com...-g
Were I to make a thread on this incident and scour the net looking for look what they did!! would I be accused of Race baiting??..

Pssst! That's called self defense around here!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Sad to hear that but hey….. Terror organisations has won another round again, they have created so much mess around that now Americans going against Americans.

Black/red/white/yellow/brown/blue.. Whatever the colour, if they are living in the US then they are still Americans no matter race or colour.

Try to find the root of this chaos before it gets out of hands.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

That scenario isn't "breeding racism" - there are plenty of folk doing a good job of that already - its raising the issue that if there had been reports of a lone female scouting out homes to see if they were empty and George had seen a female that night, if he had followed her into a darkened area and she had shot him dead when he came sneaking up behind her(or so she said... nobody actually witnessed it), would she have been charged with anything?

Everyone watching it will know what story is really talking about, that's their main goal, not to give a hypothetical scenario.

Don't think for a second they will intentionally let racism die on its own. You're right, there are plenty of "leaders" from the black community that will never let racism die because they would then have to get real jobs.

Unless you're talking about folks like me who say that they would have done the same exact thing as Zimmerman being called racists. Does'nt matter to me, I still would have done the same thing as Zimmy did, most people would have just looked away and let their neighbors get robbed.

Its pretty laughable to see all of the folks that defend Martin in all of the threads on here about this tired old topic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join