It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's a knock at your door, you go and open it and there in front of you is a real live Alien.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I would ask it what it wants and invite it in because as we all know aliens speak English.

edit on 23-8-2013 by gotya because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I would call Neil Tyson DeGrasse and offer the alien some pancakes cuz Billy Meir says they like them

Then, I would ask for help with our planet and civilization.

Peace

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSZOMBIE
Awesome troll post bro, seriously awesome 10+++[+

Originally posted by flipflop
What do you do next???
Run past it out of your house running with your arms in the air and your hair standing as you scream?
Ask it what it wants?
Reach behind your door for a baseball bat you keep there for moments like this?
Invite it in to your home and inquire if it is thirsty or hungry?

REALLY! Just what would you do if this happened to you??
It's an honest question, so be honest in replying just imagine something like that happening to you??

edit on 22-8-2013 by flipflop because: (no reason given)

Not nice,,, this is a serious question, and not as you put it a troll post......I don't do troll posting.... and what about the aline knocking at your door.... arent you going to open it...BOOO!!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It would most likely ignore the door and come down through the roof star trek style.

I would most likely wait to see what it would do. And I would most likely be overcome with fear. Although if they were truly harmful they wouldn't plant you were they found and suppress the memry of being abducted as they know we have no tolerance to them.

So in the end they got your back dawg.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by flipflop
What do you do next???
Run past it out of your house running with your arms in the air and your hair standing as you scream?
Ask it what it wants?
Reach behind your door for a baseball bat you keep there for moments like this?
Invite it in to your home and inquire if it is thirsty or hungry?

REALLY! Just what would you do if this happened to you??
It's an honest question, so be honest in replying just imagine something like that happening to you??

Hypothetically speaking, if such a thing ever occurred, I'd be stunned and shocked. And depending on what this alien looked like, I may just be frightened as hell and slam the door and run and call 911, find a camera and probably try and hide. I think those are my first logical responses. Unless I received some telepathic message(s) to comfort me in some way....scared and frightened would be logical responses!!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Typically it's just the neighbors who are real live Aliens, only they want some sugar or to tell me they are leaving town again...

To which I nod politely and give them the sugar or wish them a safe trip, close the door and go back to reading strange stuff on ATS.
edit on 23-8-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
i would smoke a bowl with the guy, tell him what's been going on with me, interview him about his planet, ask if i can be bestowed with some kind of supernatural power like green lantern

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'd eat it.

Probably never get a chance to do that again.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Responses:
1. [closes door quickly] "Nope, sorry, I don't need anyone to take care of the lawn..."
2. "Ha! Where's that Punk'd guy? Come on, I know you're out there!!...Oh, whatever." [slams door]
3. "Wow - is it Halloween tonight? Holey Moley! Well aren't you the cutest lil'....alien? Just wait right there sweetie and I'll see what I have..."
4. "You're at the wrong house, dude - my neighbor up the street is the party place. Just look for the "land shark" sculpture...Cool costume, though..."
5. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" [slams door]

peace,
AB

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
WHAT IF WHAT IF?? unrealistic so im not even going to reply...

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by flipflop

First of all the Alien knocked on my door.

Once I've established that 1. He's not selling me something, 2. He's not trying to convert me, and 3. He's not hitting me up for my phone, then we'll talk about his intentions.

If he just wants to introduce himself as a new neighbor I'll invite him in for some coffee or beer.

We'll talk about politics and whether I think females on his planet are or are not hot.

We'll exchange pleasantries and my wife would likely bake some banana bread.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I would be a little concerned as to their intentions- My own experience has shown non human intelligences to consider stealth & extreme secrecy of utmost importance. It would be different if we were acclimated to non human intelligent beings, but right now, for us, much of our society could not handle widespread "alien" contact. As individuals, in certain cases yes, but for them to be so blatant, for me, would be very concerning. First, I would think that possibly they made sure that everyone else in the other apartments was asleep. They would be intelligent & advanced enough that this would be simple.

It would be so unusual for them to do this (possibly it was more open in the distant past?) at this time, that first I would think "Ok, I've gone too far- I guess that's it for me". My second thought would be "but wait- if they want me dead, they would not knock at my door.

Therefore they are either a race that is attempting to gain my trust for some reason, maybe for a social experiment, or possibly, they carefully considers the social rituals of other races!

How nice of them. I'd invite them in for some enlightened conversation & telepathic exchange, or some sexy time, if they have certain "needs"...ahem

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
My son in law is a resident alien. he rings the doorbell though.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

i would definitely give the fella a hug and invite him in for tea or coffee, or wine if he turns out to be so inclined..we would sit and discuss the situation on earth, and he would provide the insight of an outside perspective.. between us, we would solve all of the world's problems, and then, once he had left, i would jump on ats and share the experience, be called crazy and delusional, and my thread would be buried, never to be visited upon again unless someone somewhere by chance googled "site:abovetopsecret.com what happened when i met an alien and invited him in for tea"..
edit on 24-8-2013 by tachyonmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Bring it in, talk to it, and try to learn from it. Most likely it has an education well beyond my own coming from a different culture which is far more advanced. I imagine it would be able to teach a lot even just in general subjects like political philosophy/organization, logic, physics (hello theory of unification), and so on. General knowledge to them would be life altering to us.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89
WHAT IF WHAT IF?? unrealistic so im not even going to reply...

Strangeeeeeee! That looks like a reply to meeeeeee... oh well never mind, laaaaa la la la AHEM!! cough, laaa laaa ....What if.lalala....What if...lalala...What if...lalala... What if....skips away into the distance...

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by happinness

very funny, sorry if that is not the reply you wanted, I just couldn't help lol, thank you for response

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea

Invite him/her in for nachos and ask what brought him to the planet.

I thought it said you'd invite him in for some narcotics

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I would blurt out, "Take me to your leader!"
That would totally screw him up because it's supposed to be his line.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Great question! If the alien seemed friendly, I'd do my best to communicate, and invite it inside. I'd try my best to be open-minded and not let its appearance effect my viewpoint. It'd be pretty awesome if I had the chance to be the guy who actually had a conversation with an alien, and got answers on a variety of subjects that a lot of us are interested in. Find out where it's from, what its intentions are, and obviously see if they'd rescue me from this planet lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join