It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's a knock at your door, you go and open it and there in front of you is a real live Alien.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Could be worse then Mormaliens, they could be SCIENTOLOGISTS!!!

In all seriousness, I honestly dont know HOW I'd react, I know I would stand there stunned, then remember my manners and ask it inside

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I would wonder who dosed my meds

Nah. I would invite him/her/it inside for something Earthly to eat.

I would do no harm to the being and I wouldn't tell anyone til I asked it a bunch of questions. I of course would then come to ATS and make a thread with pics of course.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Invite in
Ask if I can make a video recording then communicate with it hopefully and start getting some real answers.
Maybe ask it if I can be taught to heel others and learn the truth.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by flipflop

Many aliens look pretty much like us. How do I know it's an alien? Can you be specific as to what it looks like?

10 foot insect: I completely freak out.

grey: I'm more afraid of the impending military/NSA people who will be here any minute than the alien.

nordic: Are you busy tonight? I mean you're kind of a jerk, but you're damn fine lookin'.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I might pass out, vomit and have a really bad case of derealization.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedCairo

Many aliens look pretty much like us. How do I know it's an alien? Can you be specific as to what it looks like?

10 foot insect: I completely freak out.

grey: I'm more afraid of the impending military/NSA people who will be here any minute than the alien.

nordic: Are you busy tonight? I mean you're kind of a jerk, but you're damn fine lookin'.

The type of alien is left to your own thought as to what it looks like, because most of us probably have our own ideas as to what an alien looks like,,, you can imagine handsome or ugly or scary it can be what you perceive an alien to be...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I'd be like "oh about time you showed up for coffee"

Believe it or not, I have had an invitation out for this event since somewhere around 1997/8 when I was talking with James Gilliland and told him that until they showed up in my front yard for coffee I would have a hard time believing him...lol

The invitation is still there James

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I would stop using.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I'd probably profile the crap out of it. Like if it looked scary i'd shut my door.

Hi Alien, please don't vaporize me kind of deal.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Ask him how i owe him for cutting my lawn.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
beam me back up with you..
there's no intelligent life down here....

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
personally .. I'd probably say something .. like..

"yea.. kinda been expecting you to show up .. " completely unsurprised

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'd be packed and ready to jump in his ship in minutes- probably running him over in the process. Ipad, cats, kid, wife..... we'd be out that door and running up the gangplank.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I would offer the alien something materialistic like something to drink. Then assure the alien I would not behave in a typical human fashion with violence or barbarism.
once I gained its trust. I would kill the alien and sell the parts to the government piece by piece,and smile and think about what people do for money

edit on 22-8-2013 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
"Howdy, Pa'dner! Can we chat for a spell? C'mon in! I got lots of questions! Umm... no, you'll have to leave that "probe"-thingy right here... "

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Ball bat the daylights out of it, grab a smoke, then beat it some more just because.
obviously I'll be immediately kicked off their christmas card list.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
You guys remind me of that humor article in the New Yorker:

You say we are violent and barbaric, but has any one of you come up to my cage and extended his hand? Because, if he did, I would jerk it off and eat it right in front of him. “Mmm, that’s good Martian,” I would say.

www.newyorker.com...

PS I'm sure it's evidence of my lack of civilization that I think that article is the funniest damn thing ever.
edit on 23-8-2013 by RedCairo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
"Ma? Whar's mah shotgun??"

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Ya just like Lady T
Ask it to come in take a few picture of me the wife and it and post to Facebook real fast

The last thing i would do would be to post it here and have to put up with 10 to 20
of debuncking.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I would ask him if he can ingest tea without getting sick-make him a cup of tea-and lead him to the couch,switch to NatGeo/Animal Planet or History channel(don't want his head to expose from all the other inane risible drivel-who's gonna clean That mess??) And ask him to excuse me because I have a lot to do+less time to do it.And later have a cuppa with him-and see if he's willing or able to spill some beans re the whole ufo/abduction phenomena-and why he came to our door.
That would be a fascinating scenario:-))))))

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join