Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Ron Paul AMA in less than one hour.

page: 1
3

log in

join

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I don't know if this is against the t&c but I just saw that Ron Paul will be doing an AMA on another site in less than one hour. This is your chance to get questions answered folks. You've gotta be one of the first to post a question of you want a chance of a response though or your question needs to be a really good one. I'm not going to post a link because I don't want to ruffle any feathers around here. A little googling wouldn't hurt though.

MOTF!




posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well, i dunno if it's against the rules since you aren't selling anything and didn't link to the site..? Just guessing but I really don't know for sure... Thanks for the heads up tho!



posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I think I redd it somewhere...

oh typo mean read it...




posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Already started.



posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Found it. Will definitely be asking him a couple of questions. I didn't vote for him the last time around, but seeing as how Obama probably won't be in the running for a third time, I'll certainly be holding Mr. Paul in consideration.



posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I think the first thing that we have to do is recognize that we don't have a two party system. I sort of kid about this by saying that we have a one party system, and someday I'm hoping for a second party! Because my experience in Washington has showed me that the 2 parties are much more closely aligned than the people realize. Both of them support our foreign policy of wars overseas (which is wrong), both parties support the Federal Reserve System and the banking cartel, both parties have endlessly supported deficit financing, and both parties unfortunately have supported the attacks on our personal civil liberties. Now the problem is, if we don't have a process whereby you disagree with the two parties, you don't have anyplace to go because it is very difficult to get on the ballot, it's difficult to get in the debates unless you participate in the "so-called" two-party system we have today, and ultimately the changes come about not by tinkering with either political party - it only comes through education and getting people to understand the wisdom of non-intervention in foreign policy, non-intervention in personal liberties, and non-intervention in the economy.


How did we not elect this man...



posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
On running in 2016:


No I do not. I do not have any plans like that. I am going to pursue what I have been doing since the 1970s which is to promote the cause of liberty - the format and the technique will be different. But I have done the same thing for many years, but I have no plans to run for office at this time. (and I'd like to add that I will continue to build the Ron Paul Channel: www.ronpaulchannel.com...)


MOTF!



posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl
 


You know the answer to that question, as we all do...



posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
On running in 2016:


No I do not. I do not have any plans like that. I am going to pursue what I have been doing since the 1970s which is to promote the cause of liberty - the format and the technique will be different. But I have done the same thing for many years, but I have no plans to run for office at this time. (and I'd like to add that I will continue to build the Ron Paul Channel: www.ronpaulchannel.com...)


MOTF!


Maybe hes learned how little one can do on the inside, he always had a PR problem. Watching his previous appearances through out history he has been consistent on wanting to limit government interference in our lives. I truly believe that is a cause he is passionate about and that the new channel is his way of fighting the system.



posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I went to Reddit and looked for his AMA, but it wasn't there. Did they delete it or something?
I'm eager to read it.

edit on 22-8-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Found it. Will definitely be asking him a couple of questions. I didn't vote for him the last time around, but seeing as how Obama probably won't be in the running for a third time, I'll certainly be holding Mr. Paul in consideration.


For some reason, I find it amusing that you felt the need to put the word 'probably' into the sentence about Obama running again.


Never say never in this country, right?



posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
I went to Reddit and looked for his AMA, but it wasn't there. Did they delete it or something?
I'm eager to read it.

edit on 22-8-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)


Look under IAMA - It is about 3 down.



posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by oneisone
 

Number 1 now.



posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl
 


AH- hate it that I missed this!

He never had a real chance because of the very system he speaks of it is a machine not a democracy. Voting in National primaries have been rigged since who knows when. Reagan was the first person I ever voted for and little did I know their we deeply constructed agendas that didn't involve the likes of little ole me. All we can do is change our local infrastructure so they can work the bottom up.






top topics



 
3

log in

join