It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] My extraterrestrial contact with aliens from Lyra9 [HOAX]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 50swesterns

My lawyer left a voicemail, she is going to try bring round a photo later of one the the Elders.

You work in a call centre, and you have a lawyer on tap that is prepared to come to your house on demand with a photograph of an alien you claim to be in contact with?

All sounds legit to me

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

As for all you said I can relate and even agree ...except for one point.

True, smoking can kill... but so does living a long time. I've made a choice to smoke because I enjoy it ...in addition to being horribly addicted. After watching so many people die a drawn out death after years of mental enfeeblement, a heart attack or other terminal disease seems a preferable way to exit this stage... heck, maybe I'll even win the lottery and not be too messed up by tobacco in moderation.

Now, as to meeting tall, wise, telepathic beings and humans being reincarnating playthings of their space-faring, mind manipulating alien masters... yup, I see no reasons to doubt... I'm good.
edit on 8/22/2013 by Baddogma because: ocd or aliens telling me to write better

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 50swesterns

Originally posted by okamitengu
you said there are photos..

could you upload one with a comparison of yourself side by side in the same image?

i look forward to hearing more at this point.

Hello, what you mention is something we can get to at a later stage,
for now this is about the message.

So says everyone with false claims...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
Do they use screws and screw drivers? If not how do they build stuff?
Apparently no one really knows according to my latest thread.

I have raised this question as well, every depiction, whether grays, Nordic which these sound like, reptilian, or whatever, none of them look as though they could build anything. Are they using slave labor, us, are they using robots, no one seems to broach this past of the subject.

I certainly agree they have far advanced technology, but, that just does not appear in Thin air, someone has to build their tech. Just a thought not talked about much.

On the earth being hell, I would say it is way too early in our existence to make such a claim. The mere mention or description of hell and then to say there is no heaven is hypocritical. You can't have one without the other.

The earth is full of wonderful kind and gentle souls who treat others with love and respect. Most of us actually feel this way.. Unfortunately for us we have to live in a world where we still have to pay for energy and the rest of the things we must have to survive.

To quote from somewhere, money is the root of all evil, we don't have to look far into society to see greed is evil personified. I look forward to hearing more, just let your friends know, we are young in terms of our species, and we are not all bad, lol

The Bot

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Have these Elders identified themselves as E.T's?

The reason I ask is that they sound more spiritual to me rather than physical and not unlike 'Elders' from my own belief system.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

According to alien species wiki, aliens from Lyra looks like this:

Yikes. Bug like. Shudders.

I was showing my husband that picture and my four year old looks t it and informs us that is not what aliens look like.

He is adamant they have one eye not two. Right in the middle of their forehead. I even took a video of it I was so amused.

Everybody got that? One eye, not two. Out ta the mouths of babes.

I love life.

Cirque

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

No they don't. But....insectoids are even here and in inner earth, moon, solar system. Humans came from Lyra.

However to give an example of Sirius. Human, Reptile, Blues, and Felines. I don't know the rest, such as the ones the Dogon tribe speak of. Alot of people here on earth are Sirius Felines in spirit/soul, and have lived life in other species.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I was just relaying a story about what my youngest son said, Unity. I was amused and sharing it with the community in good fun. I didn't mean for anyone to take me seriously.

Cirque

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
There being no veracity to the claims being made here it all sounds like a religious sermon to me. Just with aliens rather than a local deity.

Its my opinion that religions that claim to eschew material things do so primarily for the enrichment of the rich and powerful. Note the opulent places of worship for many organized religions and the lifestyles of the leaders of countries that have mandated state religions thrust upon their populations. Its all done to get the majority to live with less while a small minority enjoys more.

I think most of us are aware that we can't take it with us when we die. So the avoidance of material things as some type of piety rings hollow to me.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
If we are meant to pass tests then i imagine it would be acceptable to ask you to pass a test for us in order for us to get the full effect of your message.

I don't need pictures, prophecies or telepathic contact.

I simply want an answer to a very basic question.

What month, day and year was i born?

If you can honestly answer that simple question in the fashion that any person would then i will listen to what you say and follow accordingly.

September third, 1957 or something like that, now come over here and take the garbage out for me lol

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Do you actually beleive that there are souls that never evolve, for I know that everyone, makes it out in the end, even if they take a kazillion years. Its bearing false witness against the Highest Love and Goodness in existence.

edit on 22-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Hello i am back sorry it has been a long day.

Yes, there are some beings on earth with no soul, here purely to test you. remember this is the test planet, the hardest step in the evolution of the soul.

Originally posted by caladonea

Lately (the past few months) tall beings with long white robes; some have wings; some don't appear in my apartment quite frequently; they really don't say anything; I feel like they are observing me; letting me know of their existence; I just don't know why they are doing this. They will allow me a glimpse of them for a very few seconds.

Also...I am wondering do many of us reincarnate from other planets...and now look very similar to what we looked like before? Are some of us reincarnated Lyrans?

edit on 22-8-2013 by caladonea because: add more

Yes those are Lyran beings, dont fear them, and welcome their presence because they have nothing but peaceful intention, always remember that.

And no, with regards to how we looked before, it is true that some beings can choose their body, but us, humans in our limited third dimensional realms, do not, our body is like a shell and we simply are not at the technological stage yet to pick and choose, this answer is fairly obvious though.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Yes, there are some beings on earth with no soul, here purely to test you. remember this is the test planet, the hardest step in the evolution of the soul.

Damn. Of all the planets in all the universe, I had to end up on the test planet.

Just my luck.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
So the message is that we should live a virtuous life and do no harm to others. But who decides what's right and what's wrong? I say this because you mentioned that lusting after the latest Ipod is bad, but we can "still enjoy a good steak", which doesn't sound like a message from advanced benevolent beings to me. I mean who decided that cows (sentient beings) , don't count in the "do no harm to others" ethic?
Unless you can explain this inconsistency, I suggest that your story is a fabrication.
edit on 22-8-2013 by thoiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thoiter

Indeed. That point jumped out to me as pretty curious too.

Maybe it is vegetarian-radar talking, but it seems inconsistent.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
9 pages and no pictures yet? Common OP... We're all waiting

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
you said there are photos..

could you upload one with a comparison of yourself side by side in the same image?

i look forward to hearing more at this point.

Hello, what you mention is something we can get to at a later stage,
for now this is about the message.

Forgive me for being sceptical, but we have had similar posts to this on various subjects on the site. "I have evidence.... but that will have to wait". It never eventuates. Usually it is brand new posters too.

I would appreciate if you could ease my scepticism with a picture now, as a sign of good faith.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Everyone is "evil" for not living in "love and "peace", yet if you do not obey they will FORCE you against your will to keep reincarnating so that you can learn the so-called "Lessons" they force upon you.

How is this any different from the government or the education system?

It isn't.

Force, whether it is for "Love and Peace" to attain a selfish goal, it is all the same. It is this type of thinking that is aggressive:

"Everyone should be loving and peaceful so that *I* can feel safe...

Just like people trade away their freedom for security.

"Everyone should give away their freedom so that *I* can feel safe".

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This is the reason I don't believe I would ever post a true-to-life account of my experiences. For a period of time, I was speaking with someone who had had experiences but they were much more flamboyant and flagrant than I could ever hope to be. The truth is, no one but you knows the truth and it is up to you to share it or not. However, I do find it a bit degrading to find out people just spew these things like they are writing short stories for English class. But who is telling a tall tale or spouting truth?

Maybe 50s dude is telling his truth the way he sees it. I don't know. The message is good and the aliens seem benevolent. My experiences, though in the same sorta genre, couldn't be farther from his. The one time I spoke to anyone about it, I was met with great details of impending doom and sperm milking procedures....please don't ask me to elaborate. Not one time did I feel connected to that experiencer but I guess that was his truth.

Maybe I am just jealous and wish that I had multi-layered memories of good hearted aliens looking to bring about spiritual growth. For many, at least I assume, our memories aren't quite as clear and robust. Instead, the starry night is a heckuva lot scarier than any haunted house and bright, white-blue lights make you want to scream.

Wow...I'm a downer! I thought about erasing the post and just being cheery but I am an honest person who joined for honest dialogue.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join