It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] My extraterrestrial contact with aliens from Lyra9 [HOAX]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

LOL those aren't photos, unless you count a photo of a drawing as a photo, I don't play semantics like that.

alien time line is my favorite image in your link, so many aliens to choose from. you've got your greys, from every sci-fi movie since 49. you've got what appears to be Ork-o from He-man. You've got one of those coffeemaker/robots from the old doctor who. another grey, but with a different colored jumpsuit. you've got the picture of mothman. Seriously, go watch the mothman prophecy, that black thingy is totally one of the "witnesses" drawings of mothman.

for christ sake, CHEWBAKKA IS IN THERE :/

Then several greys, again, with different colored jumpsuits. The orange one is the best, looks like he's broken out of space prison.

And now the best, my personal favorite. The color has been changed from black to grey, but the bottom left corner "alien" is in fact, the black wheelchair thingy from the pilot of Star Trek, the chair that the crippled Christopher Pike was in, you know, that only beeps for responses...

i'm going to go out on a limb and assume your friends group is made in jest, because that's just really sad, seeing reports of people talking to "aliens" blatantly ripped off from b-movie sci-fi. Hell, a few are robots for christ sake.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by rydizz
FAKE!

He even types the same way as the guy in this post, using a tilde as quotations such as this: `example` which is in the HOAX board:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Don't get all hussy with us for asking for proof!

Seriously?, well lets take for example the user phishyblankwaters who has posted just above me, also types identical, uses paragraphs, capital letters and quotes things `` `` shock horror does that mean he is me? or does that mean he is the o/p of the hoax thread you point out?
Please grow up!
edit on 22-8-2013 by 50swesterns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LevelEleven
You and i think alike, almost exactly. Ive had contacts aswell, i don't remember much as you do though. The beings were blue eyed, and not sure of their origin. Can i ask, how do you feel about this year?

This year has had an extremely high vibrational field, in every sense.
It has physically gone faster by almost 30 per cent, to every year previous.
Peoples awareness and sensitivity is also greatly increased (i know mine has).

I feel this is a year of huge change, and we are noticing a lot of the rubbish like the federation of light, channelers and the people claiming to channel aliens, or rubbish about a nibiru planet incoming, they have withdrawn with their lies because in the light they can not lie anymore, it can be seen right through them.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 50swesterns

...or rubbish about a nibiru planet incoming...

Rubbish because they had no evidence to support their claims.
Until you provide people with your evidence, the same applies to you.
No offense!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Ever noticed how people report the good looking aliens want to help us while the nasty ugly ones want to experiment on us..?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

If you have been around ATS anytime at all, you know that pictures are important to offering an element of credibility to any story. To suggest that pics are available and to inform us that you "gotta hear me first," is simply the wrong way to approach the whole situation. You instantly lose credibility by your own hand. Decent pictures would galvanize the attention of the viewer. You just missed your chance.

I'm an abductee from many decades ago and in the process of living with that, I've heard many, many people claim to also be abductees. Some of us have had the experience, and some of us are wantabes. By and large, the members of ATS have figured this out long ago so it is an uphill challenge to get your story across with as much credibility as possible. There can be no clear distinction made between the real and the false. And, of course, if you think this whole thing through, that is exactly the way it was intended to be by the UFO folk, a perpetuation of the UFO story in the classical clothing of myths with a gradual extension and revelation of what is the core truth. You decision to "preach" rather than give (supposedly) real data is indicative of the mind set that you have acquired for yourself or have been given.

I won't say that I disbelieve your account, I must simply log it in as another account, possibly another conversion I one form or another. Keep in mind that there is absolutely no way you can prove that your account is real, and you must always question yourself about what you think you know about your experiences.

Keep in mind also one very important fact: They, the ETs, have total control over what you think you know about every aspect of your believed experiences. They have made you their spokesperson. View yourself as somewhat like Jay Carney, the press secretary for Prez Obama. You have no mind of your own, you talk only what you are told to talk but of course, you believe your words to be true.

You will note that your ET folks claim to come from Lyra, as if that matters. --I suspect it does matter in one way. They seem to come from everywhere under the Sun except from Mars. Isn't that interesting?

Really, good luck.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
While I understand, and am also curious to see any pictures you may have access to, for the moment I will honor your request to discuss the "message" you believe your being given by the elders of Lyra. It does seem that the basic "message" whether it comes from Religion, Aliens / Elders, or even one's own conscious or soul , the theme seems to basically be the same, resist temptation and be a good human being.....if you are capable of passing those tests, you evolve in some way and achieve true happiness.

Now that "message" seems very nice and logical, most people I know strive in their lifetimes to overcome vices and personal demons, be better people and become less selfish, if for no other reason then to achieve "inner peace". It also seems to be some sort of state of being that requires a person to use "Free Will" to choose a path of faith and discipline, and that's where the whole concept gets "dicey" for me.

Is there another planet out there as wonderful as Earth ? Do they have the diversity of plant and animal life as the Earth does? Oceans, Waterfalls, Flowers, Puppies...all the things that make life worth experiencing, although sadly too many people don't enjoy the true gifts we have been given, which is our Earth, lol, not an IPod,,,
If there is an existence of some sort off Earth, is it all in the mind, some kind of hologram, or is it a physical reality?

Are the temptations of the souls "journey" on Earth to be Alive in a physical carbon based body, with all that entails .....passion, fear, lust, aggression, pursuit of knowledge, laughter, creativity, recreation, and all that makes us human? Why the "test"...do we choose the "test"......why do aliens always seem so serious in their "message".....do they ever have any fun?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Since you mentioned the photos, you knew that the thread was going to get this way!

Are those "Elders" the Nordic alien type?
Do they appear on broad day light, in a buzzy street?
Did they contact relatives of yours about your future?
Did they predicted your life (years before the actial events)?
Did they claim that you are one of them (although wrapped in a human mortal coil)?

And about those photos?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Now, I don't know weather or not I believe you, but I do believe we are being visited.

Let's say I do believe you, could you ask the Lyrians a question:

Who does this craft belong to:

I was at a stop light in 1989 and me and a friend of mine looked up and saw the exact same ship, therefore I believe this picture may be real. What was it doing there?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

Is there another planet out there as wonderful as Earth ? Do they have the diversity of plant and animal life as the Earth does? Oceans, Waterfalls, Flowers, Puppies...all the things that make life worth experiencing, although sadly too many people don't enjoy the true gifts we have been given, which is our Earth, lol, not an IPod,,,
If there is an existence of some sort off Earth, is it all in the mind, some kind of hologram, or is it a physical reality?

Lyra has the most beautiful planets known in the universe, where civilisations has grasped control of weather for good purposes, and there are no hurricanes/ tsunamis/ storms etc, and incoming asteroids/comets/metorites etc are disolved decades before they even have a chance of approaching a planetary route.

Our idea of `heaven` are some of these planets.

They have shown me photos and holographic videos of their planets, and the only way i can describe it is a beautiful goregous pink and blue sky, with two suns, a landscape full of friendly animals who are telepathic and can communicate. There is no `survival killer need` installed in any of the animals or creatures because everything is provided to the,.

I will be glad to expand on this when i have more time.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
Now, I don't know weather or not I believe you, but I do believe we are being visited.

Let's say I do believe you, could you ask the Lyrians a question:

Who does this craft belong to:

I was at a stop light in 1989 and me and a friend of mine looked up and saw the exact same ship, therefore I believe this picture may be real. What was it doing there?

Where did you get that photo from!!?

And those are scout crafts.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

so what are we to do to fulfill our purpose on earth, just sit and look inside?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Sweet baby Jesus.. that photo is scary. You could make children eat broccoli by threatening them with a face like that. I hope those Pelosites don't breed often. Those are one kind of Aliens we need fewer off for sure.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Are these elders like the Adamski visitors, the Billy Meiers visitors, or are they like the tall whites of Charles Hall?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I would like to apologize on behalf of my fellow posters. The type of treatment you are receiving is uncalled for and is, in my opinion, unprofessional. I thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Like others here, I need evidence to believe the story you have presented. At the same time I am open minded and recognize the content of your message.

You don't need to reach out all the way to Lyra to discover that we often treat each other poorly. You only need look as far as this thread. I have been lurking on ATS for several years and have witnessed this behavior over and over again. If 50westerns does have something to share that we may find interesting then we won't find it by antagonizing him. Perhaps one of the reasons people don't end up posting follow up pictures from requests is because of the foul taste left in their mouth from the community. The community here is much better than many other forums. So let's strive to better ourselves.

I don't think it takes 4 pages to make the two following points:

1.) It's all been heard before
2.) He mentioned photos. So why not post them.

Originally posted by InsertNameHere
This thread neither contributes to discussion pertaining to Aliens & UFO's as there is clearly no evidence to be presented, indeed the story presented barely even qualifies as being anecdotal.

Sure people want evidence but isn't making the point once enough? If we allow the thread to develop naturally with polite reminders for evidence sprinkled in then we might be surprised by the results.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
is there an elder called arab

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I was looking up 'UFO shapes' looking for the one that I saw that day, and I found it.

Maybe it was this page, I am not sure.
HERE
But I would like to know what it was there for, I live by an oil refinery, were they observing that?

Was I supposed to see their ship?

Could a person be abducted and never know weather they were or not?

Just pondering.
edit on 22-8-2013 by Toadmund because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 50swesterns

Originally posted by okamitengu
you said there are photos..

could you upload one with a comparison of yourself side by side in the same image?

i look forward to hearing more at this point.

Hello, what you mention is something we can get to at a later stage,
for now this is about the message.

Show them proof they are more inclined to listen. So pics would be good right off the bat then people tag your post and more people listen to the message.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

You will note that your ET folks claim to come from Lyra, as if that matters. --I suspect it does matter in one way. They seem to come from everywhere under the Sun except from Mars. Isn't that interesting?

My past life memory was mars when The Equality went down, and Mu. Also, knew I had taken a much longer journey from Lyra, that our race had gone through a great deal and survived much, were telepathic, and had traveled as soul family, taking on many roles, brother, sister, mother, best friend, interchangeable.

He seems to be talking about the Higher Up levels of Lyra, whereas is a constellation with several stars, and similar to ours. So there were schools there too, or those who did experience conflict.

From what I was told, due to the contacts I had with tall blond couple, the woman over 6 feet, the man over 7, wearing blue uniforms, since childhood, is that 2 kinds of humans in the lower to mid levels including the DNA our human race comes from and that spread out to Rigel, Sirius, Pleaides, Andromeda and other systems, but also the Annanuki, or a branch of them, for they are from various systems.

So on lower levels, the star wars period, there was still a duality. I relate to the star wars, as the correct model, my friend called this the war of angels.

The Higher Ups there are not from our Universe. Whether seen as a multiverse, or whether seen as many dimensions. They've passed the earth type tests already.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The Earth is an awesome place.

Beautiful and mysterious. Take away all the messed up things people do to the world and each other and the Earth would become peaceful once again. Just sayin'

But I do agree there is no 'hell' , not like the Christians put it anyway.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join