It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] My extraterrestrial contact with aliens from Lyra9 [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
After pacing back and forth for several days now, i have decided to speak out about my experiences, both previous and ongoing, which have changed my life forever. So much so, that i, with the knowledge that i have been given, just look at earth now, as i see people talk about having that flash new ipod, or the lastest car, or the newest celebrity hairstyle, and realise how ridiculous and meaningless it all is.

Basically, i have since a very young age, been in contact, physical face to face contact i should add, with beings from the constellation of Lyra.
I do not call them aliens, i called them what my father told me to call them, and that was the `elders`.
They are very tall beings, from 6 foot (the females) to 8 foot for the males.
They have long flowing hair, and wear robes very similar to biblical times.
As they walk, they tend to float just above the ground, as if you are on a conveyor belt but no belt there.
They can choose to become invisible if they do not wish to be seen, but they have shown themselves on multiple occasions to other people, who could not help but stare almost shocked at the height of these people.
I have one witness (a lawyer infact), who would be happy to testify on record to this happening. And she even has a couple of photos.
I should add, i am not the only person who has had guidence from them, there are millions of people throughout the world who have had these experience, some face to face, but some only telepathically. Either way i do not claim to be a chosen one or a messenger from god or anything like that. Nor do i consider myself special in any kind of way.

What i have learnt from these beings has shocked me, and the more i learn, the more i realise that this here.. all around us.. peoples lifestyles.. the material world is absolutly nothing. It is meaningless. It is almost like the good people on earth (not many of them), are in this hell hole full of evil people and obstacles, and they are here with it being their biggest test, and if they pass, it is the ultimate hurdle to have overcome.
The talk of `hell` there is no hell.. if there was, then earth is about the closest thing to hell.
The damage it does to the soul, and the dangers.

If you want to fulfil your soul`s purpose on earth, then do NOT.. and i repeat do NOT... follow what society forces upon you as normal.. do NOT lust after the latest iphone or gadget.. do NOT go out drinking and partying and sleeping around every night... do NOT fall into this trap where swearing/ cursing/ being nasty to people is a `normal part of acceptable society`, and if you are offended by it you need to `grow a set`. These are all tests, the highest and most distracting tests and obstacles for the soul to overcome.

When you say no, a big resounding no! to the distractions, the filth, the garbage out there, which is there for one purpose.. to destroy the soul, and when you carry on in your path to the best of your ability... that is the only true happiness.

This does not mean you have to be some jesus and walk around in rags, peniless. There is nothing wrong with enjoying a good steak or wearing nice clothes. But living in a purely material world...... and falling into the trap of treating others badly and putting out negative signals and vibrations into an already faltering enviroment, is only ensuring that you will be unfortunatly re-incarnated again on earth again and again until you pass the test. (Yes, reincarnation is a fact, and we are all here simply because we need to learn and pass the test in one of the harshest and most distracting/ environments possible (earth) ).

I want to help, and i will be spending the rest of my time here, giving out as much knowledge as possible. My goal is not to turn anybody from any religion, not to brainwash or start some cult, there is more than enough of that (anybody with half a brain can see religions are there to control, set by other power hungry beings and leaders) - yes, beings from other planets were on earth in the past, and did claim to be `the gods of all`, when in fact they were no more a god than you and i, but try telling that in a forest to a native who hasnt seen a cellphone in his life, when landing by his hut in a helicopter holding a laser gun, of course he will believe everything you say.

And yes, earth has been used before time and time again, and sadly it will be used again. The reason is simply because it is so easy for entities millions of years ahead, to use telepathic means or events on earth to swing mankind to whatever story or behaviour they choose (has happened many times in the past and that is how we have the old religions).
However, if you can be strong, (mentally is the key), because this is a world where the human brain finds it very, hard almost impossible to overcome temptations, think of all those people buying cigarettes where it clearly states above smoking kills, why would they still do this? they do not have an answer, it is because they can not stop.
Yes, i know it can eventually be cured etc, but it was just an example of how strong these material desires can get, but, like i say if you can gather up the mental strength and will power to say no to the material temptations around you that life throws at you, then evolving is the key.. and it does not involve any kind of ebook for 20 dollars, or galactic federation of light channeling or sitting in circle singing kum-ba-yan, it involves looking at ourselves, our true selves, beyond the makeup.

I am writing this with the blessings and permission of Alyas, Markeethe and Sedarth, three of the `elders` who i have been physically communicating with in the last hour.
edit on 22-8-2013 by 50swesterns because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-22-2013 by Springer because: Bernie tries again...and FAILS again. Poor Bernie

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
you said there are photos..

could you upload one with a comparison of yourself side by side in the same image?

i look forward to hearing more at this point.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu

could you upload one with a comparison of yourself side by side in the same image?

Hello, what you mention is something we can get to at a later stage,
for now this is about the message.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 50swesterns

I'd thought Lyra was destroyed in the Draconian wars which was what prompted the Arcturians to once again enter 3d space to aid in topping the spread of their tyranny and oppression.

Are these elders survivors of Lyra? Or is this erroneous, and Lyra still survives?

Please, please don't let the bullies run you off, okay.

Interesting stuff. S n' F.

Blessings,
Cirque

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
These are the Elohim...

...ask them...

Å99

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Interesting read.
You sound as though you genuinely believe what you are relating to us.

To help your bona-fides, it would help immensely if you could get a copy of the photo's from your
Lawyer friend and post them up here.

I am sure that I am not the only one who would appreciate this.

Looking forward to an update ...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Interesting post. I was glancing through another member's ET confessions and found the timing quite interesting. Welcome. It seems you are new - I did not click to read otherwise. Hopefully you will entertain a few questions.

Could you post the pictures you mentioned? You mentioned that you are from Lyra and you refer to others from there as elders, are there more of you here on earth or in seclusion? You mentioned natives who met people from helis with laser guns, are you drawing from stories from your father or from your elders with your now? Are you aware of other ETs here on earth? What are your thoughts on religion, Christianity especially since you mentioned Jesus.

I must admit - I agree that earth has got to be the closet thing to hell. With that said do you know or have you been told that once we are here and learn many things do we then pass or are we here to try and teach others. I think I know the answer but curious as to your thoughts on this and whatever else you may offer.

I hope you get the best of ATS - like the outside world it is tough here as well.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcsandy

ou mentioned that you are from Lyra and you refer to others from there as elders, are there more of you here on earth or in seclusion? You mentioned natives who met people from helis with laser guns, are you drawing from stories from your father or from your elders with your now? Are you aware of other ETs here on earth? What are your thoughts on religion, Christianity especially since you mentioned Jesus.

I

Sorry i couldnt` help but note that i did not claim to be an alien from Lyra, i noted these beings are from Lyra

P.S yes, earth is `hell` this is why very few, and i mean very few entities/ or aliens if you call them, come here. This isnt so much a punishment planet, it is the `test` planet.. if a soul is strong enough to pass, then it will go a very long way.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Some of you might know Erich Van Däniken, the "father" of the Ancient Alien Theory.

What many might NOT know is that some of his recent books is about an encounter EvD had years ago, allegedly with a being from the constellation of Lyra as well. I just wanted to throw this out. Oh I see it's translated into English now, it's "Tomy and Planet of Lies".. Its's $3.50 for Kindle and I found it an entertaining and thought-provoking read.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRulesAllowed
Some of you might know Erich Van Däniken, the "father" of the Ancient Alien Theory.

What many might NOT know is that some of his recent books is about an encounter EvD had years ago, allegedly with a being from the constellation of Lyra as well. I just wanted to throw this out. Oh I see it's translated into English now, it's "Tomy and Planet of Lies".. Its's $3.50 for Kindle and I found it an entertaining and thought-provoking read.

Whilst i do not agree with the term ancient alien theory, or the fact that it tends to go along with pop culture.. ie when tv stations have nothing to do, theyll make a series on it every 20 years.. however the very basis of it is 100 per cent correct....... primitive humans were absolutly manipulated by beings well in advance of them.
Laugh it off if you will, but it could and would happen again, if advanced entities came to earth in huge crafts and ordered us all to `surrender and worship them`!

P.S i work as a call center operator for the fire services, but i will be checking this and replying on my breaks, so sorry if i do not write a reply straight away.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Do they use screws and screw drivers? If not how do they build stuff?
Apparently no one really knows according to my latest thread.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 50swesterns

Originally posted by okamitengu

Hello, what you mention is something we can get to at a later stage,
for now this is about the message.

well since your message is caimed to be backed up by photos, i would assume that providing the photos would be part of that message.

if these lyrans had no adverse reaction to being photographed, and you can manage one side by side so we can see the size difference. (perhaps with aknown object in the frame we can use for reference) then a large percentage of "fence sitters" will listen intently to your message.

there will always be those who listen without evidence. your messages aren't for them, but for those who need to hear it with their eyes, and not their hearts.

look forward to your pictures.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Next time you speak with them,
will you ask them to please come visit me?
It would do a lot for me during this time in my life to see for myself that the human race has someone/s
who give a damn about us.

No, I am not joking.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
Do they use screws and screw drivers? If not how do they build stuff?
Apparently no one really knows according to my latest thread.

It depends, some civilisations use tools.. some dont and use their minds to create it, it really does depend.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Awww. Do we have to start that so soon in a bid to get the poster banned? So soon? We cannot even wait a bit to see if a photo is offered up?

50 Westerns - was Lyra destroyed as is purported, and are all human civilizations in fact supposedly seeded from the survivors of that destruction throughout the universe?

Also, why ATS? We're a fringe set of society. Wouldn't these beings want to reach a larger target audience to spread their teachings to? Why choose a venue that comprises less than one percent of the population?

Thanks,
Cirque
edit on 22-8-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: corrections

edit on 22-8-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: more corrections. still getting use to my tablet

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Somehow I doubt there will ever be any photo's. Maybe some love and light BS.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I'll trade alien photos with you. You post your pictures first.

Des

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

You and many others who have posted here regarding this type of information share many similarities to the information I have received.

I would say though, that earth is not necessarily, strictly a "hell," though it may be perceived as such, but it is rather a sort of playground, an interactive hologram for souls to grow through possibilities of experience in a realm where a strict principle of duality is in place. In order to achieve true peace and happiness one must progress through a cycle of much suffering.

Though I am not yet able to validate your source, I cannot deny the substance of your information.

Continue on the path, my friend.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join