It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rasputin--"Fire Shall Devour All Living Things" August 23 2013

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
'' Andromeda Council contatee Tolec''

i take that very seriously

edit on 22-8-2013 by Demanto because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Just great! ~ Another excuse for my boss to miss payday ...

When I wake up on Saturday morning and venture out to the front porch with my coffee and smart phone, I'll be sure to thank my lucky stars for whatever "last minute intervention" the aliens employed to once again divert us from certain catastrophe ..."Nanoo Nanoo" in advance, Y'all!
edit on 8/22/2013 by Jubilation T Cornpone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY

first time my posting has dropped outta sight....
edit on 21-8-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

You have dropped out of sight completely with the exception of being able to see you but not being able to access you. You keep surfacing as - Not Found

The requested URL /forum/mem/GBP/JPY was not found on this server.

I've tried several of your posts to no avail yet it says you were online. Really strange.
edit on 22-8-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I bought some 20 year old scotch today for my last drink on earth. I will partake heavily tonight since this is it. If I wake up with a hangover tomorrow I'll be pissed....

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well it's a good thing today is Groundhog Day, eh?

I'll probably grow to regret those words...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Bollocks !

(Is that plain enough?)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well..i tell my sons each day we live in interesting times......look at the amount of end time prophesies we have lived through for a start......

Our true end times my friends are when WE as individuals actually kick the bucket..... what you love doing in life whether it be art..sciences....religious studies.... anything... grab it by the horns and run with it..... fek the consequences ...just...run with that which you love........ and give as much of you're pleasure and enjoyment back to anyone that will share it with you.....

Weaverre......

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Prophecy, it is a hit or miss. As far as Rasputin, he had something, however in one of his predictions on the death of the Tsar's immediate family, that proved to be off, as the Tsar's sister, the last Grand Dutchess not only survived but had children and eventually died in Canada. She is a sad case, as she never wanted to be in that position, and did what she could to protect her children and her family.

But my prediction is that on the 23 of August, 2013, the sun will rise, people with jobs will go to work, that no big booms, dinner will be on time and ultimately the day will end and be the 24 of August at the appointed time.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Originally posted by Menedes567
Here we go again!! Rasputin predicted that something major will happen on August 23 2013! Please read below:

www.daniel-irimia.com...

"In 2013, fire to destroy Earth Rasputin’s writtings go on with new revelations! In 2007, Islamic fundamentalists would seize power in Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Kuwait, forming a single block, opposing America. At the same time, Christians would take over the U.S. government. “Christian forces come together in a new crusade against the East that would last 7 years. A million souls were predicted perish in a single battle called ” the great slaughter”. It would be the greatest carnage ever recorded in history. World would end on 23 August 2013 when a fire shall devour all living things, then, the planet would face a graving silence “, the American researcher translated. "-

in reading the outline of events Rasputin fortells... the only thing i find in error are the dates , he sould not have been so date/year fixated...
Lets break the predictions down by analysis

the 2013 destruction of earth by fire...could be relating to the unprecendented volcanic activity all over the planet which seems to be increasing as we speak... perhaps me means 'fire' as lava flows, pyroclastic clouds, or other volcanic byproducts...
Since there is no known asteroid headed this way(or not publicized) then the large asteroid strike with the attending global fires seems to no-be-in-the-cards

the 2007 take over by radical fundamentalists in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq...now that seems to be still underway even as we speak... the wahhabists are a political-religious force with the Saudi Royals funding Mosques on their behalf everywhere including 80% of the Mosques in the USA...
just watch the Egypt crisis unfold and see if the Saudi Royals get ousted by the MB in Saudi & see if Iraq doesn't align with Iran & Kuwait in the near future (say 2017 instead of 2007)

Christians taking over the US government (2007 also) for 7 years...
what do you call the NeoCons & christian Zionists of the Bush regime, the wars in Iraq, the 911 event, the ensuing Patriot Acts, NDAA, military courts, habeus corpus etc
the exact timing was off but the whole christian takeover was correct, the '7' years might be seen as the biblical '7' time frame , not in actual years but in the time required to be a 'completed' series of events...
see: when 0bama came in the neo-cons were swept out totally now we are going terrorist/communist/progressive as opposed o fundamental christian...

the battle...great slaughter is still building up with Egypt & Syria being the conflict zones for the larger fight between Russia & USA, don't you think
a million dead in one battle... that seems peanuts in this age of technological killing methods

the Rasputin = Ras Putin prediction in OP
(Putin is President in Russia, coincidence?)---

Urban Dictionary: ras
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ras

The name Ras is derived from the Arabic name "Rais" meaning "leader"
and from the Hebrew name "Raz" meaning "secret"

...Are not just rantings of a lunatic... but the inner visions of a seer, he may have a bit too much carnal mind in the predictions instead of relying solely on metaphysical insights by his psyche...

Blatvasky is in the same boat as Rasputin in this regard...
some allowances are needed
edit on 21-8-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

Nice story brah, but they be dead.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I think this prediction will happen. I have that strange twinge in my foot. Whenever that happens, it always means the end of the world is at hand!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
This oughta' be good...

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
And yet another FAIL to add to the predictions.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
I think this prediction will happen. I have that strange twinge in my foot. Whenever that happens, it always means the end of the world is at hand!

That's good!

What are you planning to have for breakfast tomorrow morning?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Hmm, good question!
I have some fresh halibut that I was planning to make for dinner tonight, but maybe I should have it for breakfast instead.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
the truth comes out at a hi speed. The very fact that Rasputin entered the end game some ~100 years after his death shows that. Call it a failed prophecy and continue the really failed course calling it the right one. It is predetermined and it will meet its end at the right time. No one is perfect, not even the prophets. I wonder how it happened the sun brightened and the activity on all planets increased, not because of fossil fuel anymore? And how the scientists didn't predict it correctly only 2 decades ago when they talked of Kyoto protocol and greenhouse gases only? Any thoughts? At the time of Rasputin in Russia the people didn't know of nuclear reactions in the sun (no matter if Einstein already knew it or not). Certainly not Rasputin himself and the Tsar. Still he said what he said. Consider yourselves privileged that it reaches to you. Soon more will be revealed by those who hold the knowledge key. And by the events themselves. Perhaps sooner than expected.

Why should the pope consecrate the world again to Mary, if JP2 consecrated it in 1984? It is scheduled on October 13, 2013, the anniversary of the Fatima falling sun.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by butcherguy

Hmm, good question!
I have some fresh halibut that I was planning to make for dinner tonight, but maybe I should have it for breakfast instead.

Mmmmh, I have had some splendid fish omelets before... it may be a good plan.

We only have a few more hours to shiver in our boots in fear of Rasputin's prophesy... then a hearty breakfast.
Maybe a mimosa would be good with the halibut.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
well I got the hotdogs and Marshmallows ready just need to get the buns and relish hope the store wont burn up before i get there no sign of fire yet although the fire in CA is getting bigger, I doubt it will get in too NV and then come in to UT, but then one never knows. looks like rain now so there goes the fire threat oh well an other one to be put in the hoaxed bin.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
No boom, boom, or BOOM. No flames, no mass chaos, no nothing. Another failed end of the world. Well looks like what I predicted came true.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
Well looks like what I predicted came true.

Funny how those that make all the silly doom predictions fail every single time, whilst those that predict the doom predictions will fail get it right every single time....

It seems those that predict a prediction will fail are better at making a prediction than those that make a doom prediction!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

Yep, I kept waiting for the rain of fire and brimstone, but alas, I had to cook my halibut the ordinary way, on the stove.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join