It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maine Governor: Obama hates white people

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

I believe I also added a 2nd possibility. The man literally has self loathing to a rather profound degree. If he's racist as a 50/50 Black-White racial mix? I'd call that some extremely strong psychological issues that need worked out in a professional setting. No kidding.

I'd rather not consider our President that mentally unstable or prone to clinical issues. It would be like sitting in a bus driven by the Mad Hatter. He's a nice, jolly old fellow occasionally and might be great when you board..but the ride could turn E ticket without much warning and no real way to get off, once it begins.

It's more comfortable as well as far more realistic to think Obama plays the card as a tool and a strategic move in what he's trying to accomplish. Whatever that may be at a given time. As a professional politician and at the very top of that game? I'd call that not only likely, but almost certain to be the answer out of those two possible outcomes.

That's just my opinion with some of the logic supporting it. I'd hate to think you'd assume I take any strong position without a whole set of logic to back it first.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienScience

No comparison what so ever. Sandy Hook was a MASS shooting, of course hes going to comment, The Boston Bombing was "Terrorism" Gabby Giffords was a politician and the Ohio kidnap victims were saved by a black man eating a double cheesburger.
Where is the comment from Obama or, Sharpton or Jackson about the White Australian shot in the back by three black men that had previously tweeted their hatred for white people.
You have a clever answer for that as well?
If Obama had a son, hed look any one of those racist punks.
edit on 21-8-2013 by Sharingan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
We can look back on history and debate this another time in the future...but I am going to "go there"...

How did Hitler feel about his Jewish mother?

Do not rush to assume Barry O' Bombers opinion, based on your own experiences...I suspect his existence is much more complicated than most people could imagine...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It's more comfortable as well as far more realistic to think Obama plays the card as a tool and a strategic move in what he's trying to accomplish. Whatever that may be at a given time. As a professional politician and at the very top of that game? I'd call that not only likely, but almost certain to be the answer out of those two possible outcomes.

You might be right on that one...however...how do you comment his fervor in the Zimmerman case. Maybe it's just me...but somehow I got the impression that ruling for Zimmerman was...as just as it can be (from an objective unbiased position)...considering the circumstances.

I was rather shocked by his position. With mixed words...he practically endorsed Martin as a poor little victim...

Whatever your or his private feeling is...that case should have been about the deed committed. Yet he addressed the case from a "everybody is against the black people" stance...

So is that a political tool...or his private passion ? I doubt his adviser would advise him to do what he did...

edit:

here is a quote from Obama...

African-Americans feel the context of the Martin killing is little known or denied, "and that all contributes, I think, to a sense that if a white male teen was involved in the same kind of scenario that, from top to bottom, both the outcome and the aftermath might have been different," Obama said.

So he actually claims that the ruling was racially prejudiced. I don't know man...I try to stay unbiased in cases like these...but from what I red...I think the "boy" was far from innocent...and as such...the case can not be viewed solely from the racial point of view. ...

edit on 22-8-2013 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

I think the main question here is this. Do you, honestly, believe the President of the United States (and I mean ANY President in general as much as this one in specific) has the emotional room or capacity to care about a shooting in Florida with 1 kid? These shootings happen 20-40 PER DAY. Every single day of every single year. What about that specific boy, as an individual person, do you figure Obama connected to on a deep emotional level?

...or was it a very attractive case to play on political grounds?

Heck.. for others who are so knee jerk defensive about anything critical of Obama, I must say, this isn't the first time a President has allowed and encouraged something to really blow up huge. Remember Terry Shiavo? Anyone REALLY think Bush or any of the politicians REALLY cared? They sure didn't when the autopsy later showed without ANY doubt, every evaluation saying the lights were out and nothing was left was entirely accurate.

Politicians love nothing more than a juicy case to resonate with citizens and yank the heart strings like a fine instrument. The President though??? *IF* he really cares about individual cases down to one as low as a defense shoot like that? He DOES need help.

How would he ever function, and I'm dead serious, ordering action that directly causes the death of a good number of kids regularly overseas? We credit him and just about every President with qualities I don't think they have.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I think Obama has issues with white people, I have since before he was elected considering the church he attended and who were his mentors.

I pray some AA men highly respected in the AA community will speak up and repair all the damage he has done.
edit on 093131p://bThursday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Does one half of Obama hate the other half,

This was actually a point that was debated years ago, on another forum.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

I agree. I've always looked at it this way: God created ONE human race. There's just a bunch of flavors, like a bag of Skittles. The different ethnic and cultural differences are awesome. No "color" group on the planet is less than 5 fifths human, if you get what I'm saying. Race crap is just that. Crap. I think there must be an agenda to turn people against each other for the sake of chaos and culling the population. Something. It just doesn't make sense to me. Why stir hatred among people. What is there to hate about someone who has a deeper tan than me?? We are all beautifully crafted by the Maker. Finis.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

And this happy "star trek next gen" happy love crap is also getting old...it will never happen in our lifetimes so stop living in fantasy land. There will always be greed and hate...our history proves this far into the past and even today...

Sniper

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

I disagree that Obama hates white people. He hates black people and his policies have led to higher unemployment for african-americans, which has led to higher welfare rates, higher crime in black communities, and an increase in racist attitudes around the country.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Howard Stern used to have a black lady on his program regularly who hated black people. She used to rant and rave about black criminality and other shortcomings. Howard would get sweet talking black men on the program to try to mellow her out but she teed off on every one of them as if she were on the driving range.

It was hilarious.

This only restores the balance.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine
I think it's deeper and more complex than that.

Look at the majority of the news this year... racial issues. Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman. Oprah Winfrey and the $38,000 handbag debacle. Paula Deen.

People... we are purposely being pushed toward an outright racial war. Look all around you... tensions in this country have never been higher, and the MSM propaganda machine is fueling every last bit of it. To what end? Other than a terrorist attack, name another incident that would give the government the 'authority' to declare martial law? Massive racially-fueled violence.

Don't fall for it! Let's treat each other like human beings for once and stop falling for these tricks. There are bad people of every race, creed, and religion, we all know that. Ask yourself why you see the news the MSM sees fit to put in front of you... it is all for a purpose, take a step back and look at the big picture.

TLDR: Don't fall for race baiting, the government hates ALL of us equally.

I agree. To me it's been blatant manipulation from the media. We are being herded towards a race war. It's what the PTB want. The fog of war can hide many things.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

He may be mulato, but he identifies with being black. He has verbally separated himself from his white roots on many occassions ... either purposely or it just slipped out. "that's how white folks will do you" ... granny was a 'typical white person" ... and he went to that black liberation theology cult in chicago (blame white people for everything wrong in the world) for 20 years. It wouldn't surprise me if he had 'abandoned by rolling stone black daddy' issues ... I can see Obama trying to act 'black enough' to show his absentee daddy that he's good enough.... but of course only a shrink on a one-on-one setting could say that for sure. But it wouldn't surprise me if that was the case .... of course, we'll never know for sure.

Obama definitely has heavy psychological "issues" around his color. You didn't mention the fact that he was abandoned at age 10 by his White mother. Then dumped on his White grandparents who had to deal with the product of their freaky, irresponsible daughter who hated her own race & the US.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jahari
reply to post by Unity_99

He wouldnt have gotten or still be in the position he's in if powerful "white men" didn't want him to be.

Exactly, that's the question most Americans are NOT asking:

Why would powerful White men pluck out an obscure Black politician and put him in the White House?

I can think of a few reasons -- none of them are for the good of the US.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drala
We can look back on history and debate this another time in the future...but I am going to "go there"...

How did Hitler feel about his Jewish mother?

Do not rush to assume Barry O' Bombers opinion, based on your own experiences...I suspect his existence is much more complicated than most people could imagine...

If Hitler's mother was Jewish, it wasn't by much. It was well hidden -- she lived as a Gentile. It's entirely possible that Hitler was not even aware that his mother might have Jewish blood until he was an adult and started looking at his bloodline.

BTW Hitler adored his mother -- she protected him against his brutal father.

There's no comparison between Hitler's mother and Obama's mother. Not even close.

What we're talking about here is the EFFECT that this had on the child.

Hitler did not suffer as a child because his mother might have had some well-hidden Jewish blood.

On the other hand, Obama suffered from having a White mother who abandoned him at age 10 and from being classified as "Black" even though he was/is half White and living with White grandparents.

I agree that Obama's existence is far more complicated than most imagine.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You might be right on that one...however...how do you comment his fervor in the Zimmerman case. Maybe it's just me...but somehow I got the impression that ruling for Zimmerman was...as just as it can be (from an objective unbiased position)...considering the circumstances.

I was rather shocked by his position. With mixed words...he practically endorsed Martin as a poor little victim...

Whatever your or his private feeling is...that case should have been about the deed committed. Yet he addressed the case from a "everybody is against the black people" stance...

So is that a political tool...or his private passion ? I doubt his adviser would advise him to do what he did...

edit:

here is a quote from Obama...

African-Americans feel the context of the Martin killing is little known or denied, "and that all contributes, I think, to a sense that if a white male teen was involved in the same kind of scenario that, from top to bottom, both the outcome and the aftermath might have been different," Obama said.

So he actually claims that the ruling was racially prejudiced. I don't know man...I try to stay unbiased in cases like these...but from what I red...I think the "boy" was far from innocent...and as such...the case can not be viewed solely from the racial point of view. ...

The whole Trayvon Martin case was ginned (started) up by the mainstream media to STIR up racial hate.
I don't know how anyone could miss this.

1.) Zimmerman is NOT a "White Hispanic" but the press labeled him one anyway. Zimmerman is of mixed blood: his mother is a Peruvian Amerindian mix and his father is a White Jewish.

Just look at George Zimmerman, does he look White to you? Not to me.

A "White Hispanic" is someone of pure "European from Spain" descent. Antonio Banderas and Guillermo del Toro are "White Hispanics." The upper classes of Hispanic countries tend to be "White Hispanic."

2.) NBC's illegal, unethical doctoring of Zimmerman's 911 call.

3.) The heavy distortion of this case by the professsional "Race Haters" who compared Trayvon to a fallen Civil Rights worker or Emmett Till (both clear victims of heinous "Race Hate" crimes).

Etcetera, etc. How could anyone miss this "steering" of the masses?
edit on 22-8-2013 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Good point.

What you wanna bet the mainstream media will not report on the 89 year old white veteran walking into a pool hall getting beaten to death for no reason by 2 black youths.

www.kxly.com...

Also willing to lay a bet that Obama ignores the story and the white house will claim they knew nothing of it.

And, J. Jackson will say he is disappointed in the young men, Sharpton will say nothing.

Doesn't fit their narrative.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

I dunno about hating , but Obama sure does not care about the adverage Working Man in this Country . Thats about Two Thirds of the population BTW..........

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Dear me....

People..racism is a bag of testimonials ..... there is only ONE race.... and that is the Human race....all other differences are down to the amount of Melanin each of us have... some minor differences in terms of bone/muscle structure or eye build and there are cultural/religious differences and language too .... but THAT IS IT...... We're all fekin Human and the more a person is world wise/traveled they see this at every level of each society they encounter..... Eugenics that silly science has a lot to answer for...it still impacts on how we perceive people to this very day........

May G-d (whoever.whatever it is ) enlighten us all.....

Weaverre.....

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I don't think Obama is racist per say, he just happens to be an elite and a very good zio-puppet. This new uptick in racial tensions isn't fueled by blacks nor whites, but rather by the planet's oldest tribe of instigators. Too many people the world over are starting to get wise (again) and starting to compare notes. The more brazen the media bias and agenda becomes, it will only hasten what's got to come to pass once and for all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join