It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maine Governor: Obama hates white people

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

That's just it. Obama plays the race card but he'd identify with purple polka dotted midgets from Middle Earth if it meant political support for something he cares about. He's a human chameleon and one of the most skilled I've ever seen in my living memory. Reagan was an actor by profession and not a terribly good one. Obama is an actor by nature and is a grand master ..in at least that respect.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrabbit2000
reply to post by FlyersFan

That's just it. Obama plays the race card but he'd identify with purple polka dotted midgets from Middle Earth if it meant political support for something he cares about. He's a human chameleon and one of the most skilled I've ever seen in my living memory. Reagan was an actor by profession and not a terribly good one. Obama is an actor by nature and is a grand master ..in at least that respect.

I have to side with this, Obama will sympathize and identify with any group that ill vote for him.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

Well, so far he has only identified with blacks. He lived in Indonesia for quite a few years yet he hasnt spoken out on the rights of Asians in America and he claims to have been born in Hawaii but hasnt done anything for Native Hawaiians.
You are right in the sense that he only helps those that can help him and or his party, in this case its the work that he has been doing for Mexicans and other South American Hispanics and thats because he wants to add another 30 million legal registered democrats to the voting bloc.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

The thing is..and I'm serious about the point here, not just passing time on a slow afternoon while trying to hide from real work..lol... What has he actually DONE? I mean, in a real and measurable way to point to and say HE did that?

I look at the metrics which measure anything worth looking at in this country. Of course, we're a racist (LITERALLY) nation to our little core, so every single document of stats produced by the Government has a racial version to it..or so it seems for the majority anyway.

Within all that? I just don't see it. If the Black unemployment were falling more than just varying a bit around the range of catastrophic while WHITE numbers were rising to show a disparity and effort somewhere? I'd be right with ya.

If Black home ownership, as another indicator were rising while white was dropping...or heck, in this climate, even black rising while white held steady to tread water? I'd say I could see some benefit to call favoritism or sympathy more one way than another.

The thing is? That's precisely what I don't see. I see him talk the talk and he causes endless trouble by that. Just endless. Action though? Action from this President that helps *ANY* average person, regardless of color and which isn't a handout? I'd challenge anyone to find more than the isolated example that any President has by sheer odds and volume of things they do in a term.

He talks the talk so well, people believe the walk goes with it...but lift the curtain, pull the reports and spend an evening going blind on numbers in Government documents where the real rubber meets statistical reality. Talk is all this guy has or ever really has had in a strictly positive way?

edit on 20-8-2013 by wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Does the Governor know that Obama is 50% white??? Does one half of Obama hate the other half, or does the other half dislike hate himself for what his people did to the other half's ancestors (although they didn't, since they are true Africans). It's all so confusing, as is the thought process of Maine's number one half-moron.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Guess he really hated his mother then. He may not like all whites and probably due to the fact that they dont like him. Huh go figure

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
Guess he really hated his mother then. He may not like all whites and probably due to the fact that they dont like him. Huh go figure

How often do you hear of him talk about his mother, in a positive or negative way? Pretty much never.
I think he intentionally steers away from his white roots because he doesnt want to get labeled an "uncle tom"
or a "house ni**er" The lefts words, not mine.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Considering how some of these posts read, i am starting to hate white people too...

Let's face it, most of the really wild and outrageous statements we have heard lately come primarily from white people worried that...

A.) We are being pushed into a race war.
B.) This is all a ploy to take your guns
C.) This is all leading to a new Nazi regime/N.W.O taking away all our freedoms and making us slaves.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Let's face it, most of the really wild and outrageous statements we have heard lately come primarily from white people worried that..

Ridiculous! I guess you have missed the statements that Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, NAACP and the NBP's have made over the past few months, hell the past few years even.
3 blacks can kill a white Australian Jogger, without barely a squeak from the left but let a rodeo clown put on an obama mask and all hell breaks loose

edit on 20-8-2013 by Sharingan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Oh i didn't miss the statements but when i compare them to the countless posts i read on ATS and News sites across the internet i am starting to wonder if some whites in this country simply want a race war to clean out what they consider to be an inferior race.

The rodeo thing was a joke, and a bad one, but that doesn't change the fact that ignorant and outlandish statements are being made over and over by whites just as much as any other race (if not more so)

Oh and just for giggles, could you please put up a video of someone asking a crowd of people if they would like to see a white president trampled by a bull? Bush maybe or Clinton?

I get that the media plays up stories like this just to fill air time or boost ratings, which is why i largely ignore those stories and look for something a little more meaningful.

As for the jogger killing, well i don't know what news you are following but i have seen it on at least three major stations and all over the web so it isn't being ignored like you seem to believe.

edit on 20-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
This racial thing is getting old.....we are all HUMAN!

Why cant we all find truth in the light of love.

I only see these sentiments if the victim is non-black..why is that?

What the OP is doing is merey pointing out how bias the president is, and the cases he chose to highlight...these things will make it quite ovbivous that he favors one race over others, which is not constituonal as Commander in Chief...

edit on 20-8-2013 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharingan
According to two Republican Lawmakers, the Governor said it at a fundraiser last week and I believe he is absolutely right.
The only time Obama chimes in about anything crime or civil rights related, its when the victim is a black person.. Not one time in his entire presidency has he expressed any interest at all in a crime where the victim is white.

The lawmakers, both Republicans, confirmed the comment when asked by a Portland Press Herald reporter but asked that their names be withheld for fear of political retribution. Each said LePage talked about how Obama could have been the best president ever if he had highlighted his biracial heritage. LePage said the president hasn't done that because he hates white people.

Some who were there say that he did say it and others say he didnt say it but of course the general consensus now will be that hes a racist for even mentioning it.
Liberals are the only ones allowed to twist words like that though.

source

Uh...

The POTUS did mention the victims of the SH shooting. The same with the Boston victims. I think you only watch, listen, and read what agrees with what you already believe.
edit on 20-8-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Uh...

He did mention the victims of the SH shooting. The same with the Boston victims. I think you only watch, listen, and read what agrees with what you already believe.

I was thinking the exact same thing, people only hear what they want to hear in order to support their own opinions.

He, and Michelle, also commented on the Cleveland kidnappings (white girls), On Gabby Giffords (white woman), On the Penn State molestation scandal (mostly white kids involved), The Virginia mine explosion (all white victims from what I remember).

And this is just off the top of my head.

I just don't understand some people...we are on the INTERNET, the information is right there for them...and yet they still just live in their own little world.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Yes the poor white people syndrom, poor old us, i dont have an issue with a president having favorites when hes in office, its not like white people have been missing out of anything for awhile now.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood

Oh i didn't miss the statements but when i compare them to the countless posts i read on ATS and News sites across the internet i am starting to wonder if some whites in this country simply want a race war to clean out what they consider to be an inferior race.

That's such a really bad bad racist statement. Contrary to what the MSM wants us to believe,
I strongly doubt many in 2013 see black people as an inferior race to the extent of wanting to "clean them out".

The people fueling this have no particular color, they just fear that the poor will stop fighting each other and finally look towards the REAL problem.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
How could he identify with his white half if the country he's president of don't recognize his white heritage? Can he select white on a application? No his caucasian blood is tainted. His only choices are "other" or "black". He is unfortunately he's a product of the racial hypocrisy that exist in america. On both sides of the fence. Black and white. Blacks voted for him because he was black the hell with being the best choice. Whites voted for him to go along with the jones, guilt, his white half or cause it was the thing to do at the time (hippies that grew up).
edit on 20-8-2013 by Jahari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Obama hates White People!

Of course! Look who his backer is, Oprah Winbag!! She hates White Men too.

She promotes only blacks and their issues. Too bad, she could have done a lot for all americans....

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimbuik12345
Obama hates White People!

Of course! Look who his backer is, Oprah Winbag!! She hates White Men too.

She promotes only blacks and their issues. Too bad, she could have done a lot for all americans....

She has no obligation to white people or black people. Her own personal choice is to help her race. Where is the harm in that? I think every race on the planet does exactly the samething. You sir quite possibly may be a undercover racist lol...or just ignorant.. I'm sure its the second choice but hell I can call you a racist I have just as much evidence you have on calling Obama one. Zero!
edit on 20-8-2013 by Jahari because: I didn't want to call him dumb.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

www.usatoday.com... America is less white than it used to be . Read this and you will see who decided the vote.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

He probably does have massive mother issues. She divorced his "father", and the second man he called "father" and dumped him on his grandparents, adding further angst to his abandonment issues.

Yep, he probably does "hate" in a conflicted sort of way, his mother.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join