posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 03:24 PM
Yeah, I like to call myself open-minded, but, uhh...this sounds like a crock of do-do.
- If she was so clued up on everything, why didn't she know that you need to provide identification in order to open a bank account?
- She obviously made a big fuss over the whole thing if you could hear it all from where you were sitting while she was over at the bank counter.
Sounds like she was deliberately trying to get attention.
- The names that she mentioned can be garnered in about 3 seconds from a simple Internet search for "Illuminati + NWO". Not really what you'd call
- If the Illuminati was really after her, don't you think that they would have gotten her by now? Or is one little old lady eluding the entire NWO
machine by going around telling perfect strangers in banks about her secret? If I ever feel that the Illuminati/NWO is after me, I'll be sure to go
down to the mall and start telling everyone about it. Seems to work for her.
- Doesn't sound like she was experiencing "infinite happiness" to me, so obviously her technique doesn't work.
- If the shadow government wanted to have the patent to ensure "that it could never be taught" and "to use the technique to make people
miserable", do you think they'd tell her all about this nefarious plan before they bought it? Wouldn't they promise to use it for the good of
mankind, before shelving it away for good and calling the old lady a loon of she ever tried to make it known? Besides, they already have art that
makes people miserable; it's called "modern art", a simple technique whereby you put a red square on a bigger black square and call it
"Fury Weeps". Oh yeah, and those "magic eye" pics. "I see it! It's a sailboat!!"
She could be a little loopy, oculd be wishful thinking, or it could be a scam. If you ever go to the bank and she's there again, be wary. Don't give
her any information regarding your banking details, don't offer to open a bank account on her behalf, don't give her any money, and don't go to her
house to "see the technique".
Edit: deletion of gratuitous emoticons.
[edit on 2004/11/12 by wecomeinpeace]