It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good lord, people. Think about what you're believing in!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
reply to post by jiggerj

have you ever spoke to satan? yes? no?

Have you, and if so what did he say?

And how might that encounter have shaped you in your outlook and the face you present to the world..?

If there is such a being, he's no friend of man.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by NewAgeMan

"Doesn't sell very well"

I don't see how you're in the position to offer helpful critique.

It would have required a sense of humor to understand what I was communicating..

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

It sounds more like you believe in this. Provide the verses.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

It's not my belief. But if I did believe in gods and demons you can bet your a$$ I'd be frightened out of my wits. That's why if people truly TRULY believed in this stuff they'd be flat on the floor praying until they starved to death, having been too afraid to move for fear of sinning.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by usertwelve
I believe the forum you were looking for was Rants. This one deals with:

"Discuss all things spiritual and share your own faith-based experiences."

Didn't see anything related to that.

Here here!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

The Knowledgeable one knows that the peoples learning
contains some of the sea of my knowledge.
The lotus tree in the seventh heaven is the place of my
revelation.
For that I am all-hearing, the all-knowing;
glorified is my sanctity and elevated is my name.
Paradise is my wine and Hell is the heat of my scorching
wind.
Constellations prostrated to me until I was elevated.
Like the prostration of servants to the served.
And all those in the universe said to me
O God, Lead us into the straight path.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by jiggerj

The verses don't matter. The bible doesn't matter. This is what the masses 'believe'. God and Satan. Heaven and hell. What good is hell if nobody goes there? What good is it to lead a righteous life if everybody goes to heaven?

P.S. I don't believe in this crap one bit. That's exactly what it is. Complete and total crap. But, if you're gonna believe in some of it, then you have to believe in all of it and live accordingly (in trembling, insane fear).
edit on 8/19/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

reply to post by jiggerj

It's not my belief. But if I did believe in gods and demons you can bet your a$$ I'd be frightened out of my wits. That's why if people truly TRULY believed in this stuff they'd be flat on the floor praying until they starved to death, having been too afraid to move for fear of sinning.

"Sin with courage."
~ my mother.

You make an excellent point jigger, but you're only pointing to a flaw in interpretation and understanding, yet it's also one with powerful implications in regards to the collective unconsciousness and archetypes, so actually on second thought I applaud you, even as a Christian, for bringing forward this challenge.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

The Son of Man came into the world to save SINNERS!

We are all sinners by Elohim standards (not perfect).

I admit that I am a sinner before The Lord of Hosts and ask forgiveness through His Son.

It is that simple. I am no better or worse than you.

So, now knowing that this is all it is about, what is your problem with people like me?

Do you think that you know more than I do or are better than me because you do not accept The Father and His Son and that I do?

Why, if you don't believe, can you not accept that others do?

I accept you and give you room to breathe.

Here is a video (I think you will not like it). I like it.

My little gift to you.

Bless!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

or maybe if one were to follow the ones who answer their call it could lead them to test their will unto greatness or die old and sodded

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

There's no functional knowledge in the domain of the rebel/adversary of the God of love. It doesn't go anywhere, so it doesn't really mean anything, and it's only intent is to deceive.

Whoever would actually believe in Satan, and then align himself with that entity, is a fool.

God's love is the very motive and catalyst to the whole of all creation which is governed by his unconquerable love.

Virtue is power, restrained, made known by he who came to serve, not to be served.

I am very sad, for you.

Even more than the Christian, people like you keep hell alive, and get off on it, even though you yourself are nothing more than a tiny morsel to be swallowed in it's gaping maw, that you helped open.

Come out of there child of God! You deserve better and are worthy of so much more.

Please forgive me if I misinterpreted.. but I don't think I did.

NAM

edit on 19-8-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Your synecdoche amounts to a fallacy of lumping Hell as the whole when there are parts. You then follow up by denying the whole. If you were not interested or concerned, you would not be posting a thread. Hell is a term that has three word associated. We see this in the New Testament in relation to separation from water baptism, God and / or peace. Judgment is associated with the place of torment. It is also referred to as the bosom of Abraham (Paradise). In essence, it is a waiting area, which Christ has the keys to. In the case of Judgement, it depends on what judgment you receive. Paradise implies a pleasant judgment. Torment indicates that judgement does not go so well.

Lumping all of the Bible into a figure of speech does not define the three words used for hell in the New Testament. To deny the words and letters, you need to first get past the Strong House to deny God.

Father is Aleph Bet (letters of creation / DNA).

Son is Bet Nun (House of Seed / DNA)

Mother is Aleph Mem ( Water of Creation)

Aleph (Strength) Mem (Water) Nun (Seed) = The word AMEN - TRUE (Strength of the Water and Seed)

Until you can disprove that a Creator left us with the signature of DNA in his trinity, you can't deny what you lump together as fallacy.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

As the verses clearly state, a light shines and is evident. Show us how the letters and words of a hologram (Created Universe) can be denied first before you take on the parts that make you fear. Christ has the keys and none of us get out of the refinery until we see the light. Light reveals what it hits. This is the nature of a hologram and the image of God you currently occupy (Genesis 1:27).

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by jiggerj

The verses don't matter. The bible doesn't matter. This is what the masses 'believe'. God and Satan. Heaven and hell. What good is hell if nobody goes there? What good is it to lead a righteous life if everybody goes to heaven?

P.S. I don't believe in this crap one bit. That's exactly what it is. Complete and total crap. But, if you're gonna believe in some of it, then you have to believe in all of it and live accordingly (in trembling, insane fear).
edit on 8/19/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

But if I did believe in gods and demons you can bet your a$$ I'd be frightened out of my wits.

You will be frightened anyway when the demons come to take you to Hell.
The difference will be that you will have no one to call out to when that time comes.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by jiggerj

But if I did believe in gods and demons you can bet your a$$ I'd be frightened out of my wits.

You will be frightened anyway when the demons come to take you to Hell.
The difference will be that you will have no one to call out to when that time comes.

Shame on YOU. (think it through, as a "Christian")

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

it is the gods who stand long before christianity who are the wiser. the judeo christian perception is what weakens ones own magical abilities
edit on 19-8-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
on the religion road one should consider a different and more OBVIOUS view of the bible.

God O.T... strict, inconsistent, violent, vengeful, jealous, psychotic, baby killer,
Satan ... likes to party, into music, art, drugs.. he was the rebellious Hippy teen.

How many Christians have heard the story of Cronus and Zeus?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

He is the Sumerian God EA, also known as ENKI which means "Lord of the Earth." He is also known as Melek Ta'us.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Just browsed a few religious threads and the religious sincerity of some of you is frightening.

Look, somehow you all cuddle up to the idea of a loving biblical god, beautiful angels, and a place in paradise just for little ol' you. Isn't that special.

Well, if you're going to embrace all the deliciously ooey-gooey stuff with such fervor and unyielding faith, then you HAVE to believe in the malignant horrors that awaits you with the same exact intensity.

If there is a heaven, then there's a hell; a hell with an evil entity so malicious, so malevolent, that he's just drooling at the chance of torturing you throughout all of eternity. Comparing your soul to your physical body, this Satan just can't wait to rape you for a few hundred thousand years. And, as he does this he will dig his claws in and rip your flesh right off your bones. He'll crunch on your fingers. He'll roast you over a searing fire. And then, he'll heal you so he can start all over again. He'll throw you in a dark lonely void for a million years, or until you go stark raving mad. He'll sever a vein in your neck and drink your blood while you are wide awake. He'll make you watch as he does the same gruesome things to your loved ones that also landed in hell. He will delight in your endless screams, screams that will fall on deaf ears from above. You will have no hope, no escape, no relief, no release.

Is THIS what you want to believe in???????? Are you completely out of your minds???????

Did you mispeak? Why did you begin your thread title with "Good lord?"

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

member of parlament?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Just browsed a few religious threads and the religious sincerity of some of you is frightening.

Look, somehow you all cuddle up to the idea of a loving biblical god, beautiful angels, and a place in paradise just for little ol' you. Isn't that special.

Well, if you're going to embrace all the deliciously ooey-gooey stuff with such fervor and unyielding faith, then you HAVE to believe in the malignant horrors that awaits you with the same exact intensity.

If there is a heaven, then there's a hell; a hell with an evil entity so malicious, so malevolent, that he's just drooling at the chance of torturing you throughout all of eternity. Comparing your soul to your physical body, this Satan just can't wait to rape you for a few hundred thousand years. And, as he does this he will dig his claws in and rip your flesh right off your bones. He'll crunch on your fingers. He'll roast you over a searing fire. And then, he'll heal you so he can start all over again. He'll throw you in a dark lonely void for a million years, or until you go stark raving mad. He'll sever a vein in your neck and drink your blood while you are wide awake. He'll make you watch as he does the same gruesome things to your loved ones that also landed in hell. He will delight in your endless screams, screams that will fall on deaf ears from above. You will have no hope, no escape, no relief, no release.

Is THIS what you want to believe in???????? Are you completely out of your minds???????

Please give biblical reference to your beleife in hell.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join