It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mind-blowing game-changer you can't unsee.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by HiramA

Some very good information, I see you are new here,belated Welcome, I appreciate the info you've shared and will be looking forward to more of your posts.

NASA has an agenda that they evidently wants us to believe that things like ISON and Nibiru are comets or whatever.

What is it they're trying to pull off? If it is "Visitors" don't they figure they won't be able to hide it under that disguise if these things really are headed this way?

As they say "if you don't lie, you don't have to remember them". What's the other one. " the truth usually comes out eventually.
edit on 20-8-2013 by 1loserel2 because: add

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nettlas

Originally posted by HiramA
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

1- The 'object' is the pen next to your keyboard, not the plastic.
2- The sun is NOT spinning in my image. I stabilized it in order to show that even though the camera is spinning, the object and the sun are NOT. If you stabilized the keyboard, the pen would not move, but the plastic 'speck' on your lens would.

This is not complicated, people.

But thank you for proving my point for me.

How can you not see that the sun is spinning in your gif. ? It is turning anti-clockwise!!!
edit on 20-8-2013 by Nettlas because: (no reason given)

He's too fixated on his own agenda to actually see the false logic others have pointed out to him. To many of us it's pretty clear that this artifact is fixed to the camera/lens, but I don't think the OP is going to admit that now.

After he said they were physical artifacts and wondered who built them, he is now questioning why people are mentioning aliens. Thread is over as far as I can see.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus
reply to post by LordofSirius

The "sphere within a sphere" outside the Cortile della Pigna was erected in 1990 but the LBT was started until 1996 and didn't achieve double mirror operation until 2008.

Thanks for pointing that out. They must have used the pine cone to view Nibiru then,
That's what I did.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by HiramA

Not sure how this can be an artifact on a lens. The solar ejection passes between the object and the lens. You can plainly see the ejection briefly obscures features of the artifact as it passes between the object and the satellites locations. If it were a lens artifact, the solar ejection would have been behind the "artifact."
Simple logic. So, we can rule out a mechanical issue with the satellites.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by trog42x601
reply to post by HiramA

Not sure how this can be an artifact on a lens. The solar ejection passes between the object and the lens. You can plainly see the ejection briefly obscures features of the artifact as it passes between the object and the satellites locations. If it were a lens artifact, the solar ejection would have been behind the "artifact."

You're wrong friend. The artifact IS related to the camera equipment or lens. It's just simply not opaque - if a coronal ejection passes behind it, we can still see both the artifact and ejection.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by HiramA

Do you work at NASA, too?

And here we go. someone takes time out of their life to help verify your hypothesis, going out of their way to contact people actually working with these imaging satellites, and because the information presented from people in a position to actually know what the hell they are talking about, doesn't fit with your idea, you accuse them of being paid by Nasa.

Amazing.

This site is truly becoming completely useless. so what, GPL bans everyone, and they flood over here to turn this into GPL2?

The images are nice, you've obviously spent some time on it. The problem is, it appears you spent all your time assuming these are objects near the sun, and never once bothered to do a cursory check on the technology used, and the problems therein.

I stared at that "wave" image for awhile ,and this much I can say, when you have everything in a wash of green tons, it's basically impossible to say something passes in front of, or behind, something else. I see it pass behind the "object" (artifact) and you see it pass in front.

So to summarize your opinions on Nasa, going from this thread:

NASA is so good at deception, they've fooled the world, the Russians, and just about every single amateur astronomer out there.

Yet....

NASA is so inept at cover-ups, they often forget to "disappear" the images you use as proof.
edit on 20-8-2013 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by trog42x601
reply to post by HiramA

Unfortunately your simple logic is too simple and simply demonstrates your ignorance about photographic artifacts and effects.

See this video starting at about 4 minutes for an example of how we can't draw such conclusions as that "simple logic":

NASA STS-75 TETHER SATELLITE UFOS DEBUNKED

That video leads people to come to similar conclusions in the tether video using such "simple logic" and that video demonstrates the fallacy of such "simple logic". Photography isn't so simple.

edit on 20-8-2013 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Great thread! I'll read it more thoroughly when I have more time. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Interesting, it looks like a cylinder when enhanced..
For me its unknown, perhaps its out of my expertise of solar cameras, or alien constructions
either way.. thanks for the thread

a -original

b -enhanced

c -enhanced and zoom

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by HiramA

Thank you for putting this Info together. I am excited by the fact that there is still so much "Unknown" around us. I look forward to the day we finally get some answers!

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

When I do it, I get a "Forbidden" message.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiramA
reply to post by snewpers

When I do it, I get a "Forbidden" message.

How odd. It works for me just fine. Maybe it was just down for a minute.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
this is what happens when you give uneducated people access to youtube and google. threads like this is why i see a seriously Idiocracy style society coming up for us all soon. OP you have been drinking way too much fluoridated water and it has addled your brain. or it was already addled to begin with.

numerous times this has been debunked, people have been polite enough to explain it to you again in this thread even though its been done before and you continue to hold onto the believe that it is something that is not there despite all the evidence. This to me is the clearest case of pareidolia i have seen on ATS in a while, you really should seek help if you can't see that you are wrong.
edit on 20-8-2013 by rayuki because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by rayuki
this is what happens when you give rednecks with no education access to youtube and google. threads like this is why i see a seriously Idiocracy style society coming up for us all soon. OP you have been drinking way too much fluoridated water and it has addled your brain. or it was already addled to begin with.

numerous times this has been debunked, people have been polite enough to explain it to you again in this thread even though its been done before and you continue to hold onto the believe that it is something that is not there despite all the evidence. This to me is the clearest case of pareidolia i have seen on ATS in a while, you really should seek help if you can't see that you are wrong.

Good to see another like minded person
and another soul off the dreaded poison that is Fluoride.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The thread title should be changed....

"Unremarkable theory regarding objects that you cant see"

My mind was very much un-blown, and there really was "nothing to see here".

Im starting to realise that every thread title that says "absolute proof", "game changer", "mind blowing" is a cover for the serious lack of substance to the remarkable claims made.

What is mind blowing is that people think that some of this stuff is in any way remarkable.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by HiramA

Good job on the research and the presentation OP.

Although I like to believe this kind of thing, and I find all of this facinating, I can't help but wonder if these are not just lens defects.

Even the highest quality lenses have defects, however they are smaller in size and quantity. Also, looking directly at the sun could cause an exaggeration of the defect in the image produced.

I'm ignorant as to how these images are created with Stereo A and Stereo B, but if they are combined "left" and "right" images then the defect would be on a single lens, and the flare would appear to be in front of the anomaly because of the second lens without the defect.

If you could get the seperate left and right images they could be made into a true 3D image and may give more insight into what we're looking at.

I need to look more into the technicalities of how these images are produced though, to form an educated opinion.
edit on 8/20/2013 by AntiNWO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
Just like a spot on the lens...

That's probably what it is.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It's pretty neat no less.

I'm guessing the anomalies may be a by-product of all the different filters used.

If filters are in layers like a stack of wax paper on a dirty counter, we would see the dirt through the paper?

Moving the paper would do the same as the rotating gif?

Nasa ain't perfect when preventing contamination from getting inside equipment, are they?

And if these artifacts are physical, why isn't the sun's gravity sucking them in?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Youareallschizophrenic

Originally posted by rayuki
this is what happens when you give rednecks with no education access to youtube and google. threads like this is why i see a seriously Idiocracy style society coming up for us all soon. OP you have been drinking way too much fluoridated water and it has addled your brain. or it was already addled to begin with.

Good to see another like minded person
and another soul off the dreaded poison that is Fluoride.

Guess it take one to know one of like minded and company background

But I rather be a redneck and ask question then be a yes sir no sir

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join