It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mind-blowing game-changer you can't unsee.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

I would agree with your conclusion.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

The images were taken from a satellite which is orbiting the sun, according to NASA. Stereo B (behind.)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
maybe he wants to make a call
-5th element

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by HiramA

thanks for clearing that up,
this is not a field i am well schooled in.
but i find it fascinating.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Guess what was just taken down?

If you Google this, you won't find it on nasa.gov.
COR1eruptApr08.jpg

lucky for you, I kept a copy.

See anything?

If only the library of Alexandria had had a backup.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Very interesting stuff. I also saw a couple of videos a few months ago in which it looked as if these objects we're drawing energy from the sun. I'm not sure if I can add the video here, I'll try. It's called "Giant ufo near the sun, Harvesting energy from the sun" I believe something is there. We're just not being told.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Yongers

I've heard similar stories. I don't know whether they are true, but scary, sure.
Here is an image I found which makes me think that there are UV sensitive cameras orbiting the sun. Too bad we don't get this kind of resolution through Helioviewer.
I swear, if you look at the part of the image at the tip of the flare, you can see two chevron-shaped 'bow-waves' and a translucent disc riding the flare (or creating it.)
Maybe this was taken with a UV-sensitive camera, I don't know. Maybe this is just art, I don't know; but it is a really nice image.

img826.imageshack.us...

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

"The spacecraft also rotates occasionally, and when the spacecraft rotates, the location of the artifact rotates with it. Therefore, when you rotate the video frame to show the "object" in the same location, you are basically mimicking the rotation of the spacecraft over that time."

May I ask why you called it a spacecraft?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Yongers

Thanks for posting those. The first one is especially cool!
I believe it may be related.
But this video object is moving, and quickly, too.
I hope to find movement on Helioviewer every time I look but the images seem to be taken too far apart to detect it.
I don't know if they are actually draining the sun, but if so, I just hope they leave some for us.

With 5 billion years of energy left, could they really steal it all? If so, what could we possibly do about it?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiramA
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

1- The 'object' is the pen next to your keyboard, not the plastic.
2- The sun is NOT spinning in my image. I stabilized it in order to show that even though the camera is spinning, the object and the sun are NOT. If you stabilized the keyboard, the pen would not move, but the plastic 'speck' on your lens would.

This is not complicated, people.

But thank you for proving my point for me.

How can you not see that the sun is spinning in your gif. ? It is turning anti-clockwise!!!
edit on 20-8-2013 by Nettlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Very good work on those Images OP.
Of course these objects are real.
The Vatican has also known of their arrival for a long time.
In fact the larger 'orb' is openly on display in plain sight for all to see.
If you were to take a stroll around the Vatican gardens you would see what I am refering to in the Court of the Pine.
Dr. Amy Mainzer and the WISE Team at NASA are also fully aware of this hollowed out planet and even dropped some fairly obvious hints during a press conference - for those with eyes to see.
The imaging that resulted in the excellent model in the pope's garden was most likely done by the LBT-LUCIFER telescope on Mount Graham. This is also where the The Vatican Observatory Research Group is located.
The object is difficult to see due to it's extreme coldness caused by an atmosphere of gold.
Of course if you prefer to believe in camera artifacts then that is fine.
It will probably save you some detective work and head scratching.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Fascinating topic and a very well constructed post.

I am of the opinion that, if this is something NASA is trying to cover up they wouldn't delete ALL of the data as that would raise too many questions, however leave just enough data, for people such as yourself to work with, gives room for the debate of such questions, whilst allowing NASA, to look innocent, and gives enough credit for the dis-information to be presented rather well.

SF for you OP keep up the good work !

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

This is insightful. People tend to frame things as 'conspiracy' when in fact all that is happening is that the Law of Confusion is being upheld. Folks have the right 'not to know' if they so desire, thus any Information given will be in a form that reaches only those seeking. Thus the 'conspiracy' interpretation.
Of course there are 'hidden hands' at NASA that carefully monitor exactly what is released to the public and their reaction to this information.
For this very reason Nibiru has not made itself clearly visible for all to see.
That would be an instrusion on free will and would have adverse effects on all parties involved.

edit on 20-8-2013 by LordofSirius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by HiramA

I got it Star trek episode i dont know 1 characters get phased out similar to that THEY managed to develop a way to phase out there physical existence however gravity is still affecting the anti matter that we bath in...

possible?
probable?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
What you are seeing here is an artificial sun. The green colour is the colour of anti gravity, a secret since the ancients, according to a mind controller.

Anti gravity is already known about in the U.S classified military and other secret societies, like the illuminati. Anti gravity bombs were dropped on Falluja in the Iraq war, but I cant find the youtube video it is shown in.

I actually know who created the fake sun, time travellers, borg and Stanley McChrystal did. This is a planet under seal, as Stanley McChrystal and the robots showed me.
edit on 20-8-2013 by unfairlywronged because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by unfairlywronged

I like my crakpot indea better
edit on 20-8-2013 by Sagitaris because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LordofSirius

The "sphere within a sphere" outside the Cortile della Pigna was erected in 1990 but the LBT was started until 1996 and didn't achieve double mirror operation until 2008.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by HiramA

Why would you want to google that?
Nasa still has it online?!

NASA Link

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiramA

one moment please
edit on 20-8-2013 by HiramA because: wrong explanation

If the dot was on the lens, it would rotate with the camera relative to the background (internal.) If the dot was in the background, it would rotate around the image (external.) I removed the rotation of the sun and object, and so all you see is the rotation of the camera. [ediby]edit on 20-8-2013 by HiramA because: diff explanation

Yes and we can all see that the "anomaly" is clearly part of the camera/lens system. If the "anomaly" were actually beside the sun then it would keep its relative orientation with sun as the satellite rotated. It doesn't - it's orientation is always relative to the camera.

Some above said it after showing you a few examples of your anomaly not being there, but you really killed your own thread with that rotating gif - it actually shows the opposite of what you think it is. The other example shared was the rotating keyboard, which did exactly what your rotating gif did.

This is a really simple concept, and I'm sure we all feel really bad that you don't seem to get this simple idea, but your "anomaly" isn't physically there, but IS in fact a camera artifact. We don't need years of astrophotography experince or a physics Phd to understand the simple idea of something rotating with a camera.

p.s. You did actually say that it was physically there and you wondered who built them. That is why someone asked you why you went down the alien route.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join