It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon leaves a voice message

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by demonid011

It might have been scary if the voice had been spouting off some threats or something, but it was too garbled to know for certain what was being said. FTR my phone sounded like this once after water had gotten in the lines following a bad rain storm, so not really all that strange.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
lol it isn't a demon. It's just a distorted message. Sometimes when I'm watching TV the digital signal becomes garbled and sounds like this.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
i've heard better in b movies.
like one poster said sounds like a donkey braying to me.

Eeyore, the donkey from hell!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1376928424&sr=1-2&keywords=ta ctic+rage

ask.creative.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I thought it said "eva
reply to post by Whateva69

Yes exactly I heard the name EVA and also the word LIE...

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Well, I read the title of the thread, which really got my attention, but after listening a couple times I am dissapointed. A little more information would be helpful. Like, who placed the call? Caller ID should show something, at least a Private or Unknown caller.

I'd also imagine that if a demon was going to go to all the trouble to leave me a voicemail message, that he would at least make sure he spoke clearly enough to get that message across to me. This voicemail sounds like two donkeys having intercourse, or Homer Simpson choking on a doughnut.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

i think all those bears are more freaky, this sounds like someone making noises down a pipe to the phone mic.. It certainly isn't scary, When I would think this scary is if you got this on your phone every night at exactly the same time, right to the second.. then it would get a little freaky... otherwise, just another day.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawg61
Now if the callback number says"Hell"then your in it deep

No if it says '976-Evil', then your in trouble...

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Does anyone else think this is a sloooowwww playback? Somebody speed it up so we can hear whats being said.

Agreed. That was my first inclination when I listened to it, like someone played a distorted message back on the slow setting.

The voice also sounds very modulated.

I have years of ghost hunting experience and have had encounters with inhumans/demons and such, and while it is strange. I doubt that this is demonic in nature at all.

My mother got a call like this a few years ago, it was nearly identical in sound and it was found on her answering machine voice mail, she swore up and down that it was her deceased husband, but to be honest, it sounded like a glitch.

I would also like to point out that the disclaimer at the beginning of the video stating that this clip is believed to be demonic in nature is subjective due to the fact that it is most likely that the group that recorded it, or analyzed it felt it was demonic, there is no definitive means of determining demonic phenomena, especially of this nature.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

options :

1 - you are the victim of a hoax

2 - you are the perpetrator of a hoax

3 - you are being " tormented " by lame-assius the demon prince of uninteligable crank calls

as option # 3 has no evidence to support it we have option 1 , which will haunt you - or option 2 - which will see you banned from ATS

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hello mr Johnson, this is you neighbor, Satan - you know the guy with the red skin and horns. And I was calling because it's been 6 weeks and you still haven't returned my lawn mower.

If you are having issues buying your own mower, we can work something out. Call me back at 1-800 Csh-4Gld

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
...obedient demon...

...even waited till after the beep to leave a message.

Å99

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
...obedient demon...

...even waited till after the beep to leave a message.

This ^^^^^^^^

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
In all honesty the op vid was pretty lame, I think the one I posted on the bottom of page one was more interesting, not trying to hijack the thread, but......

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Sounds like donkeys having a sex

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

ATTENTION This upset the animals in my home, please put your pets outside before you listen to it.

I thought it said "eva eva or evil evil evil, but then i thought i heard "leave us be"
I will be defiantly smudging the house now to calm the pets.

Lover and harmony
Whateva

Well..must be your pet because my little dog just sat there happily licking her butt while I played this. she was right below the speaker. As far as the video, I would like to know if the house they visited was a tourist attraction that maybe had a questbook or maybe they were on a tour. I think it's most likely someone messing with them.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

I would also like to point out that the disclaimer at the beginning of the video stating that this clip is believed to be demonic in nature is subjective due to the fact that it is most likely that the group that recorded it, or analyzed it felt it was demonic, there is no definitive means of determining demonic phenomena, especially of this nature.

Sure got our attention though didn't it? If the title read say, Ghost husband makes phone calls to wife... we wouldn't have paid much mind.

But throw a demon in there and we flock. Thats scary in and of itself. And like you said, subjectively claimed.
Demons don't make phone calls anyway. They just come over.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I think I know what it says!

Kinda sounds like "I....Buried.....Paul....."

Either that or "Cranberry Sauce."

Seriously, though.... it does sound weird. Almost like someone trying to do an impression of a pig crossed with a donkey.

Could have been a prank call. Especially if people know they're into paranormal stuff..

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

"livescifi.tv"

Says it all.

File this in with the likes of the Blair Witch Project and such.

Big time fake. Says so in the opening credits. It's show biz.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
LOL

what a bunch of hens.

Thank god you never heard my uncle tell a ghost story around a camp fire, you'd probably hold your bladder until we came home.

ps: it didn't phase my dog.
edit on 19-8-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join