It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon leaves a voice message

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
A online investigation group that I follow posted up this clip which appears to be a voicemail from the other side. Has anyone ever heard this type of audio before. I know I have heard of several cases of were spirits and entities have tried to make contact from the other side by using fax machines, computers, and even phones. Does anyone have any idea what it is trying to say?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by demonid011

star and flag for scaring me.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
sounds like a donkey...or a person with voice box due to cancer of the throat..

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I wonder if the guy has phone message to text function. It would be funny to see the transcript.
Did he also get a scary demonic email? It sounded a lot like my ex wife.

CJ
edit on 18-8-2013 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This is something I'm pretty interested in.

Although, many of these calls can range from long-distance 'ghost' dials from overseas, a cell phone in someones pocket, crossed lines, etc. A while back I had this happen to me on my moms cell phone. I was home alone and she went on a bingo trip... her phone rang at around 2am... I didn't know she had forgotten her phone, until I heard the generic 8-bit Britney Spears-Toxic ringtone she used to have as her ringtone.
- when I answered it, all I heard was static and incoherent mumbling. I was probably 11 or 12.

But talk about something that will make the hair on the back of your neck stand up!

I recommend you keep searching YT, and look for more recordings like this... creepy stuff.

S&F!

edit on 18-8-2013 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Now if the callback number says"Hell"then your in it deep

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I had to turn the volume low because I thought it was a screamer. The audio sounded choppy and I couldn't make out what the voice was trying to say.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
There was a thread on weird sounds coming from people's phones some time ago. As I recall, there were technical glitches or something. But this one really sounded evil.
I wonder if someone could somehow clean the audio up to make it clearer?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

ATTENTION This upset the animals in my home, please put your pets outside before you listen to it.

I thought it said "eva eva or evil evil evil, but then i thought i heard "leave us be"
I will be defiantly smudging the house now to calm the pets.

Lover and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

exterminate.....EXTERMINATE!!!!!!!!

Somebody call the doctor
edit on 19-8-2013 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
I will be defiantly smudging the house now to calm the pets.

Thanks for the warning. I won't listen to the youtube. I fully believe that you can draw evil in upon yourself and invite it in at times. Looks like that tape can do it ... so that lends credibility to the tape maybe being authentic. I'll steer clear.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo

exterminate.....EXTERMINATE!!!!!!!!

Somebody call the doctor
edit on 19-8-2013 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

that was my first thought as well

S+F OP for the.creepy factor

King
edit on 19/8/2013 by kingears because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I'm with Subfab. S&F for scaring me. My hairs on my arm are standing up. Real or not, if I heard this on my phone I would freak.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Same here all I could.make out was 'eva', very strange indeed.

King
edit on 19/8/2013 by kingears because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I reckon it's fake.

Nothing more to add.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Played it next to my two dachshunds and they jumped up, packed their $hi+ and just left my house. Lol, not really, they sat there and looked at me like I was stupid

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
What do you expect, look at all the teddy bears in that room, any self respecting demon would complain.

The only demonic messages I receive over the phone are trying to get me to buy something, donate money, or vote for someone.
edit on 19-8-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
A few months ago I received a very strange message. The number was not known to me and I was asleep while this was left on my machine. I understand about "pocket dialing" and such, but the thing is these people that I do not know should not have my number and to think that it happened twice within an hour is a little too much to me. Anyways I find the first call to just sound creepy, the fact that the second call is at least somewhat understandable and they are talking about demons, is WAY CREEPY in my opinion. Yes the second message on my machine is in fact a conversation between two men who have no idea they are being recorded in a conversation on my machine, they do suspect something odd is going on with the phone line, but continue to talk. It appears to me to be a conversation between a man who is having demonic experiences and another man who is some kind of counselor/pastor. This is a major synchronicity for me because I had been reading John Keels book "The Mothman Prophecies" in the weeks prior to this phone call. If anyone has read the book you know he talks alot about strange phone calls and interference. I specifically wanted something strange to happen on my phone about two weeks prior to this happening. No joke. I swear the universe just screws with us, lets stupid little wishes like this to happen for a joke, well I hope universe had a good laugh when it watched my jaw drop when I woke up and listened to these messages:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Seems to be a "diglitch". Nowadays, voice mail is not recorded on old fashioned tapes anymore, but on hard disks. Your voice will be converted from analog to digital, encoded, compressed and possibly encrypted. This results in a stream of bits, which, if you request them, will be decrypted, decompressed and decoded. If a few bits are distorted, due to something we call 'error propagation' you'll get distortion. Sometimes the effects are neglible, sometimes you'd hear stuff like this.

Either that, or the aliens have misdialed again, though by now they should have learned that our POTS is not really suitable to transfer the high frequencies of their voices, so we're left with just this

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Does anyone else think this is a sloooowwww playback? Somebody speed it up so we can hear whats being said.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join