It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James DiMaggio and Hannah Anderson Stories

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

For one, the explosives that both Jimmy D and Erbie Bowser (who had grenades) were using seem off to me.
Secondly, all of the men involved lost family members but with the exception of Jimmy D are now in custody with surviving children that could be used to ensure further silence on the matter.

Here are the warrants for Jimmy D
Warrants

Erbie Bowser was called a "gentle giant" at one point, but he had grenades and other weapons in his home that don't seem to fit that profile.
Erbie Bowser

When DeSoto officers arrived, Bowser pretended to be among the victims and seemed catatonic, giving only his name, military rank and a serial number. U.S. Army officials confirmed that Bowser served from October 1991 to November 2000, rising to the rank of staff sergeant. Officials said they had no record of Bowser ever being a member of the Army Rangers, although authorities said he had tattoos suggesting that.

Derek Medina was reportedly a kickboxer but the fact he needed a gun to deal with his "abusive" wife who was said to have come at him with a kitchen knife seems odd as well.

A 25-second snippet, posted two days before Alfonso’s killing, features Medina, dressed in a black suit and tie, grinning while kickboxing a heavy bag. That video, Work hard play hard part2, has garnered about 100,000 views since Aug. 8.

Read more here: www.miamiherald.com...=cpy

Anyway, all of these guys seem to have training by someone and had access to guns and in two cases had access to explosives that would be hard to come by for most average people.

edit on 18-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Easily could be Aryan Brotherhood. Given that "IF" it was a CIA thing, a handler would have cleaned up this whole affair before it got to this point, but on the other hand if it was an action of the Aryan Brotherhood it would have went down in a very similar fashion as it did.

Now let me be very clear here, I'm not saying that the Aryan Brotherhood had anything to do with this. What I am saying it that I wouldn't be surprised if they were connected. Too many puzzle pieces fitting together.

Originally posted by Sharingan
I'm pretty sure that if we ever know the contents of the letters from this girl to him, a lot of things will be clear.
I will certainly agree with this statement. The truth is that at this point anything could be true, and it won't be until more information is made available to the public that we'll really get to the truth of the matter.
edit on 18-8-2013 by Guyfriday because: Added Quote

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

I'm not quite sure how white supremacy or the Aryan Nation is relevant either. Everything is pure speculation at this point until the investigation is complete. Something interesting that the press inquired about, but was ignored was info alluding to Hannah And DM swimming together when they were being watched prior to the rescue.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

There is something to the comment about celebrity here. I do not care what anyone says, especially random psychologists. There is nothing normal about her behavior, it deviates from any understanding I have about the loss of a loved one.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Erica1631

Can you link up any information on this thread that would allude to these two swimming together score he was killed and she was rescued?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I agree this Aryan Brotherhood thing has me pretty confused right now.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by etombo

I agree this Aryan Brotherhood thing has me pretty confused right now.
It's just a thought I had based off of why did they head to Idaho when leaving the country would have been easier if they had just headed north and fled through Washington State. If they were worried about getting caught, then eastern Washington would have been a better choice, but if they didn't mind the extra trip Montana would have been the best choice to flee to Canada. Since they headed to Idaho I'm left asking why there?

Looking at the fact that the guy had IED's and grenades, looking at the fact that the father felt he could trust this guy, and looking at this whole thing doesn't seem to be a "Spur of the Moment" event would lead me to believe that there was something (or some group) in Idaho where he would have felt safe. Aryan Brotherhood if the first thing that comes to mind. I could very well be wrong, but if so the question of why Idaho still should be answered.

Some people are pointing to the CIA, but that makes no sense at all. If this was a CIA related event does anyone here really think that we would have heard about any of this?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Actually yes i do. Unless i am mistaken the CIA operates on an international level, not a domestic one, thats what the FBI is for. Since the CIA can't just show up at your house and arrest you they would need the FBI and other agencies to do their work for them on american soil. By fabricating stories like this and implicating the americans involved the CIA can handle its business without actually having to deal with the legalities involved.

Furthermore if the Aryan Brotherhood was involved then wouldn't one of the many agencies watching over Americans have had some knowledge of the explosives Jimmy D was in possession of? Would not he have been watched by the FBI or the ATF?

Finally why the fire and why kill the dog? If he was a close family friend then would the dog have been an issue for him?

It just seems to coincidental that his house was burned down, nicely destroying any evidence in his home, while the body of the mother was left in the garage to provide evidence of guilt.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
CNN is doing a program on this tonight, Anderson Cooper, so i am assuming at 8 pm EDT, let's see if they delve into these questions that we are all asking or if they postulate that Dimaggio was a lunatic with sociopathic tendencies and a firecracker waiting to pop.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I hope so...cause the more i look the more questions i have about all of this.

Why kidnap her on the 3rd when the fire in his house didn't start until the 4th?

Her son was the first to spot the flames at DiMaggio's home Sunday evening: "He looked out the window and said, 'Jim's house is on fire.'"

Why were all the bodies found in the detached garage, and why was the dogs body and the mother's body covered when discovered by the police?

Why was he alternately described as being nerdy, an avid outdoorsman and a poor camper?

Why the explosives? Authorities repeatedly stated he had I.E.D's and that his car may have been rigged.

Why dump the car in Cascade city when he was found near Morehead lake? That isn't a short hiking distance by any means.

Why did the coroner in Idaho have such a hard time determining how many bullet wounds had killed him?

Why was he cremated just a few days after his death when the FBI is supposed to be running a thorough investigation into his death?

Why did Hannah go on Ask.fm, a site said to be valued for it's anonymous nature, and answer numerous questions?

And perhaps the most damning question i have is this.
Jimmy D was an employed at the Scripps Institute as a Telecommunications Tech....

The Scripps gig has been an oftentimes uncomfortable mix of science, cheerleading, and high-dollar fundraising among both the rich and famous as well as big corporate interests, who don’t necessarily have the environment as their first priority. The institution is also closely tied to the nation’s defense and intelligence establishments, requiring the ideal candidate to negotiate an uneasy course between the military and spy establishments and noisy liberal academics.

Read more: www.sandiegoreader.com...

HLN

Shocked by reports of her ex-husband’s involvement in the alleged murder and kidnappings, the woman described DiMaggio as a “gentle person” who served in the Navy for four years.

Scripps and the Navy

Is it merely coincidence then that a man who worked for this company managed to improvise explosives and evade a nationwide manhunt for a week?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by whatnext21

If they are not asking difficult questions then we know something is up with the media on this one.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Actually the CNN report was on at 6:30 pm EST. They covered it as I thought they would not as we all are querying here. The only new detail I heard is that Dimaggio was shot and killed 18 years to the day that his father committed suicide. The Scripps Institute link which was provided by Thorneblood above was and interesting twist which I was not aware of.

edit on 8/18/2013 by whatnext21 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/18/2013 by whatnext21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yea, you gotta love how one leads into the other right??
It neatly leads the casual reader to assume he was just like his father, but i wonder if his father served in the Navy or worked for a company like Scripps. Oh and his father overdosed on Meth cause of that incident.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I think they had a sexual relationship, she was too nonchalant about the whole thing on her ask.fm session, she sounds like a sociopath.

You know maybe its possible that she didn't like her mother and that is why she appears nonchalant. Her mother couldn't have been the best judge of character to allow any affiliation with a single man his age and her unless he was a well love professor at a college or something like that.

Her mother might have been a sociopath and that is why she allowed an inappropriate affiliation like trips with a 40 year old man that wasn't her father or close relative to take trips with a girl her age to far away places, just the two of them.

edit on 18-8-2013 by CatherineWheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CatherineWheel

Her mother/father and James Dimaggio had been friends since before Hannah was born. They considered him an Uncle.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
reply to post by CatherineWheel

Her mother/father and James Dimaggio had been friends since before Hannah was born. They considered him an Uncle.

The man didn't just kill her mother to gain access to her daughter.

He tortured her before death.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Which makes very little sense when you consider just how fond the family was of him as well as everything his ex wife said about his personality.

There is also no real definition of what that means in this story.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Which makes very little sense when you consider just how fond the family was of him as well as everything his ex wife said about his personality.

There is also no real definition of what that means in this story.

It makes perfect sense to me.

Aliens

Both the mother, father, and Dimaggio.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
It makes a great news bite, but it has yet to be substantiated by anyone as of yet.

Aliens? What about Aliens?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

It makes a great news bite, but it has yet to be substantiated by anyone as of yet.

Aliens? What about Aliens?

A ghost army.....

Aerion, The Chronicles of Riddick

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join