It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James DiMaggio and Hannah Anderson Stories

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I did search the website for a thread about this and only found one about NSA phone leaks to hear what their conversations were about the day she disappeared and her family was killed.

This story as a whole has not seemed to add up and it gets worse everyday when mainstream media writes updated stories. Before we go further let me make a few points. This was a tragedy, people were killed and I am not in any way trying to be disrespectful, simply observant of oddities in the story. Hannah Anderson was a victim one way or another. James DiMaggio was a sick man who perpetrated disgusting crimes.

With that out of the way lets jump in. First odd thing was that the victim had a question and answer session on a social media site days after being rescued. This may be a coping method but certainly abnormal after being kidnapped for 6 days and then hearing of the loss of your mother and brother.

On the social media site Hannah seemed to have detailed information regarding the device used to catch the home on fire, knowing it was timed.

The Anderson's had let their daughter travel with this man who had an unhealthy obsession with her. DiMaggio brought Hannah alone to both Hollywood and Las Vegas for week long trips.

DiMaggio had a DNA test kit listed as an item recovered from his home. This is way out there but is it possible that Hannah was in fact his daughter and that this could boil down a skeleton in the closet/custody dispute between DiMaggio and the mother?

All of these things seem blatantly out of place and no main stream media is really jumping on them. I assume that because Hannah is a victim mainstream media does not want to look bad pointing out the obvious. Also the media like usual jumped on this without all of the facts and may not want to back out of their original story. This is a tragic but triumphant story of survival, however, what if she were complicit in the crimes to some degree? Hannah and DiMaggio exchanged 13 phone conversations the day she was kidnapped and the crimes were committed.

Lets keep it professional due to sensitive nature of the crimes, but lets discuss these oddities. I did not list all of these oddities so please share yours and others share information to explain them.
edit on 18-8-2013 by etombo because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2013 by etombo because: Editing because I am posting from my iphone and it thinks it knows what words I want more than i do

edit on 18-8-2013 by etombo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I think youre way off with the father/daughter angle. I believe they had something going on and he got so obsessed, he wanted to keep her for good and the mother objected.
Its possible that she went along with her mom and bro being killed, its happened before but I think the police would have already broke her if that was the case.
I dont think that she was the "hostage" that they made her out to be though.
I read about the question/answer session she held. Someone doubted her and asked her to post a pic of herself, so she posts a pic with a huge smile on her face, like she didnt have a worry in the world.. very strange

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I recently commented on this here : DiMaggio/Anderson: Phone Logs
This is what I said.:

I read both search warrants, the list of items collected and what Hanna has written through social media, which led me to the following observations/questions:

—There have been many news stories reporting that DiMaggio tortured the victims before burning the place, but the documents do not say they were tortured. Clearly being bludgeoned by a crow bar is torture, but not in the sense I think most people interpret the word torture.

—The police collected two used condoms in DiMaggio's home. They collected letters from Hanna, along with lots of tools and empty camp gear boxes, among other items, in DiMaggio's home. They collected numerous electronic devices from Hanna's house. It also said they collected cards from DiMaggio to Hanna in the "top bunk of the East Room," which seems to be Hanna's room if you read the full inventory. They also collected a picture of him in the same room.

—Considering the above information along with the 13 calls, day trips to Malibu and Las Vegas, there is obviously more to the story between Hanna and DiMaggio. Not really any of my business, just noting that we definitely aren't getting the full story.

—What's most troubling is that we don't know where Hanna was during these crimes. It is left completely unexplained. The documents say its unknown who picked her up from cheerleading that day. Also, why was she going to drive over an hour away that day to play go-carts at DiMaggio's if she had cheerleading practice? I also heard they went out there to stay overnight. Perhaps she went to school the next day and had cheer after, while DiMaggio was doing evil to her family at his house. I don't know.

—The biggest shocker for me in all of this was reading what Hanna said about his motive online. Mainly:
Question: "Did he take you because he loved you and wanted to be with you?"
Hanna: "No he took me to basically use me to carry his # to the river."

Very odd statement. Anyway ...

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthLover557

Yea that last statement is out of place.. I wonder how much stuff she was carrying when the horseback riders spotted them.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
S&F.

I logged in here yesterday expecting to find multiple thread on this subject and was shocked to see none. I don't get the white gloves treatment of this fake kidnap story.

And if I am wrong I will come back here and apologize but it seems obvious to me the DiMaggio was sleeping with Hannah.
edit on 18-8-2013 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
From day one I thought it was a love affair gone wrong and maybe even a love triangle between DiMaggio and the mother who may have just found out about her daughter and him. The mother may have came to his house threatening him with the police for sleeping with her under aged daughter. He then may have freaked and killed her and her son, set timers for the house to burn, and went to pick Hannah up from school.

However the events actually played out it is indeed not all what we are being told right now. Maybe the girl was involved with the murders but I think they would have already taken her into custody if this was suspected.

Regardless of what happened this girl will have to live with the fact her family is dead and if she did anything to set DiMaggio off then that too will be her cross to bear. The one I mourn the most over is the little boy. Life just began for him and at least his mother had more of an experience in it. Such a shame.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by etombo

DiMaggio may have been Hannah's real father. That's an angle I hadn't thought of before and it's an interesting one.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

If she was involved with the murders she is most certainly a sociopath given her recent behavior. I do agree that as tragic as this all is, the boy being killed is the worst.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Interesting that you think he could have been her father. I had not considered that. In an case, her dad seems to have been a wussified man who seemed oblivious to the obvious.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

I can't take credit for that. Etombo talked about it in the opening discussion in this thread and a light went off when I first read it. It makes more sense than anything else but of course DiMaggio could also just have been a psychopath and we may never know the full reasons of his actions.

He did seem to be infatuated with her but my first thought was sexually but like Etombo presented, maybe, just maybe the infatuation was a father pissed that he had a daughter and maybe the mom threatened to take him for back child support and he killed her for it. Imagine how much money that would have been after 16 years.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I don't know either but it sure stinks this one does.
syracruse.com
1. Why were the mother and brother at the house?

"He told us he was losing his house because of money issues so we went up there one last time to support him, and to have fun riding go-karts up there but he tricked us,"

Bold in above quote is mine...

So Hannah's mother and brother arrived before Hannah along with the family dog? And were they killed before He picked up Hannah, or was Hannah already there?

A search warrant says DiMaggio tortured and killed 44-year-old Christina Anderson and 8-year-old Ethan Anderson at his home but does not provide details. The warrant says he also shot and killed the family dog. Hannah Anderson said in a posting on a social media site that her mother and brother were tied up in DiMaggio's garage.

2. So why would he shoot the family dog and take a crowbar to the mother and burn the 8 year old boy in the house

A crowbar was found near Christina Anderson's body in the garage and handcuff boxes were recovered from DiMaggio's home, which burned after an apparently intentional fire was set. Ethan's charred body was found inside.

3. Hannah was picked up at gymnastics on Aug 4

Hannah exchanged about 13 phone calls with DiMaggio before she was picked up from cheerleading practice on Aug. 4, according to a search warrant that doesn't indicate the time, duration or content of the conversations. Investigators found letters from Hannah at DiMaggio's home in the rural town of Boulevard; authorities declined to discuss the contents.

4. Did she willingly go with Dimaggio or was she kidnapped?

Gore has been adamant that Hannah was an unwilling victim from start to finish. At a news conference, he said she was "a victim in every sense of the word."
Hannah said she "basically" stayed awake for six straight days, and DiMaggio ignored her requests for food. She couldn't try to escape because DiMaggio had a gun and "threatened to kill me and anyone who tried to help."
Anderson said she was too frightened to ask for help when four horseback riders encountered the pair in the Idaho wilderness.

5. Why is she not expressing any grief over her brother and mother's death and when did she learn of their murders?

Hannah said she didn't learn her mother and brother died until she was rescued.

I still don't understand why she has not mentioned their deaths, nor has the father who apparently was in Tennessee working.

Brett Anderson told at least two people that he plans to move his daughter to his Tennessee home. He says he had been living separately from his wife because he took a job in that state.

So were the parents separated or just under different living arrangements at the time?
But Hannah has different plans...

Hannah says she plans to return to El Capitan High School in Lakeside, an east San Diego suburb of 54,000 people. The incoming junior has a wide circle of friends, is on the school gymnastics team, and participates in an advanced dance class.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I still say this guy was a CIA operative being silenced on Benghazi...he wasn't the only face to appear on the news that week nor was his story the only one that involved explosives being used.

Remember this guy?
Texas shootings

Police: Texas man kills 4 women in 2 homes

The gunman had used "some sort of explosive device," and then shot at the people inside, Franks said.

Then of course there is the man in Florida who posted his wife's dead body picture on Facebook.

From what i have seen of this guy's video he was neither a small man nor incapable of defending himself.

All three faces hit the news within a week or so of the Benghazi revelation and all are now either dead or in custody. All three of these stories involved the death of loved ones in a gruesome fashion and would be a perfect way to completely discredit anything the men involved would have been able to offer.

“You don’t jeopardize yourself, you jeopardize your family as well,” the source said.

The only difference with DiMaggio is that he escaped and took Hannah with him and managed to evade the police for a good while, in fact if it hadn't been for the horse riders spotting him he might still be on the run.

Which in and of itself seems to be off. Hannah said she had been awake for six days straight, which isn't an easy thing to do by any means. Now while i can't speak for anyone else here i know personally that after a few days my head would be foggy as hell, yet this guy managed to make it to idaho without sleep and still had the presence of mind to hide his car effectively and begin a long hike into the wilderness?

Who does that without some kind of professional training?

Now admittedly this might be me painting a conspiracy where there is none, but if i wanted to ensure that these guys weren't able to reveal what they knew this would have been a great way to do it.

edit on 18-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
There does seem to be something smelly with this whole situation. A few questions I have about this:

If she felt creeped out by this guy, then why did she seemingly hangout with him? On the same note, she didn't looked distressed in any of the photos of her with him (that the media showed)

The guy had a bunch of explosives in his house, but he the father didn't mind him looking after his family while he was out of town? I have the biggest issue with this, one would think that the son would have said something about the guys house before this event. From what the girl said it sounded like they have been there before, and nobody noticed that this guy had explosive in the home?

The other issue I had with this story was what happened in the beginning:
The dad, did he know for sure that his son was killed in the house fire, or did he just feel that his son was killed. I ask this not to belittle the situation, but because law enforcement wasn't sure about it until later on that it was his son. If he just felt that his son was the "other body" then that's totally understandable.

Along with the top lines, If the dad wasn't sure about the other body why did he only tell his daughter to escape? Did he already know that DiMaggio had a thing for his daughter, and if so then why have this guy check in on his family while he was out of town? If not shouldn't the daughter have said something about the guy behavior? (I know she said that she didn't say anything because he was a friend of the family, but if she really did feel creeped out by this guy why wouldn't she feel safe to say anything about it?)

Why Idaho? If they really where heading to Canada they could have easily fled through eastern Washington without attracting any attention, shoot they could have hit Montana and not have an issue either. Fleeing to Idaho got my spidey senses tingling. Could they (DiMaggio and the Anderson family) have been part of an Aryan Brotherhood group? (would explain the explosives, and the overly strong safe feeling the dad had about this guy)

I doubt DiMaggio is Andersons father, if anything the wife may have gotten knocked up by him, but even that seems a little out there (not out of possibilities though) To me at least it seems that there may have been some kind of relationship between DiMaggio and the daughter (though to what extent is yet to be seen, but her grip about being brought along to carry his stuff make her sound more disappointed about the event then scared for her life. To be honest though this language of hers could just be from her lack of good grammar)

One last thought,
Anyone else find it odd that she seems to be trying to make herself a minor celebrity out of this? I wonder if she already has a book deal on the table of the event. Again not trying to belittle the event, but shouldn't the dad step in and tell her to take some time to recover from this?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

This story has bizarre written all over it.

James was the best man.......And as many here have said, there is a chance that Hannah could have been his daughter. I am in this camp actually.

We were talking "spin" as soon as this happened.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
CNN is showing an hour long special tonight. I am hoping that it will cover the questions that still loom over this case. Hannah made many comments that should raise red flags about her behavior on social media. From reading a lot of posts since her rescue it looks like the majority feel that she was involved in some capacity. I have many questions about the father's role in this. It could be a very complicated case if charges are filed against her because of DM's relationship with her beginning at a very young age. From what Hannah has said, DM bought her many things. I want to know about child support. Was DM taking care of Hannah's financial needs or did Uncle D fill in the gap there, too?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Perfect way to completely discredit anything Hannah might have to say in the future about what DM might have told her about Benghazi.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
Perfect way to completely discredit anything Hannah might have to say in the future about what DM might have told her about Benghazi.
So this isn't the first time I heard this type of statement. Is there any connection between the two, or is this just speculation at this point?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by etombo

First let me say that I haven't been following this story, so feel free to tear my theory apart.
With that said, will the father benefit in any way from the tragic death of his wife and son? Insurance policies, inheritance?
I wonder if the father and DiMagio were in cahoots. Could they possibly be white supremacists? I don't want to sound coarse, but the daughter has the kind of looks that could be considered by such groups to be desirable breeding stock.
With the father being in Tennessee he has an alibi.
Their plan may have been to lay low in the Frank Church wilderness in case the police began investigating the various groups, looking for them. When things cooled off, then they could join their group.
The father may be very involved.
Again, I really don't know the facts of the case, just thinking outside the box.

Flame away

edit on 18-8-2013 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

I didn't want to say this, but a lot of the discussion at work seems to look at the father benefitting from this event. The Aryan connection also seems very possible given where they headed to.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Lmao, wow you guys are reaching for sure. Where did this Aryan Nation business come from, because they went to Idaho?
You guys are also implicating the dad now too?
I'm pretty sure that if we ever know the contents of the letters from this girl to him, a lot of things will be clear.
I think they had a sexual relationship, she was too nonchalant about the whole thing on her ask.fm session, she sounds like a sociopath.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join