It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are ther any single that live near me here? (with-out kids) he he

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I live near St. Pete Beach., Fl. It looks like rain (again) I at times will take a cab to some of the "clubs with bands", and hang for awhile. ( I like to drink a few Guinness, that's why the Cab).

As you all know I lost my wife not long ago...and I can date now. (it's almost three years I was married for 29 years).

Any how...if you live around here and want to hang out PM me. I thought I'd give it a shot here cause "why not" if it works (1 in a million hehehe) we can both lay out on the beach with our lap tops and still ATS it!

Heck...any way...any questions. .just PM me.

Also...others can post where "they live" and maybe hook up...

Guys can also get with guys (girls with girls) and go looking together...

Just an a thought...

I think I'll stay home tonight (storm in the Gulf) and enjoy my big house (and cats)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

It's not a dating site bro.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotya

Meh its a place to discuss with like minded people, could be argued its as good a place as any.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

Meh its a place to discuss with like minded people, could be argued its as good a place as any.

Why am I not surprised.

"the sky is blue."

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
ha ha ha ha ...

Hey...I've been having "not to good luck", at this dating crap

Every woman that sits next to me at a club has suit cases ...know what I mean>?

I don't want to go to church...

I like to go to the clubs at the beach. (and else where I know a bunch of places) and what-not.

I ain't signing up to no dating site (e-horney etc...) ..

Just thought I'd give it a shot here (everybody here knows I'm ok)

Oh...I'm taller than Tom Cruise...and look just as good

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This does need to be moved to Relationships though.

What's the difference between a regular "dating" site and the Relationship forum on ATS?

None. What better place to get to know someone safely than a place where you can discuss anything from cooking, to cars, to UFO's?

Well, this is free, but you know what I mean.

Here's to you OP. 29 years is a long time.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Yep, pretty much. Could make a new friend or whatever. Who knows, somebody might be game. What does Ruffready really have to lose in asking? If you think about it, the typical alternative is a bar and god knows how many blisteringly stupid women he'd have to deal with...

Engaged with kids and on the other side of the continent, Ruff. Sorry to hear about your late wife. Hang in there.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Whatever if you want to find a date there's an app for that.

I roll my eyes again.

EDIT -

If you look like this....

then please send me a message.

edit on 17-8-2013 by gotya because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice

Yep, pretty much. Could make a new friend or whatever. Who knows, somebody might be game. What does Ruffready really have to lose in asking? If you think about it, the typical alternative is a bar and god knows how many blisteringly stupid women he'd have to deal with...

Engaged with kids and on the other side of the continent, Ruff. Sorry to hear about your late wife. Hang in there.

Thanks...you get it.

I've been (off and on) going out and just doing my thing (and trying to take care of this house and property), not too often, but, when I do meet someone...they are usually divorced with kids...I don't need that.

Hey, its just a crap shoot...life is.

I'm happy by myself if need be. But, such a waste for those lonely women that don't meet me (with-out kids over 25 at least)

Really though...others can post here also. Maybe someone in England is in the same boat ...Nice and with out a mate.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Why am I not surprised.

"the sky is blue."

Look at the icon for the general chit chat forum in the first place...

Pretty suggestive, seriously though, I have made some friends over the years on here so why not.

Op is in an area thats off topic conspiracy talk, so avoid that area if its not what you want to see on ats.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Me too! But I don't live there!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Casualboy100
Me too! But I don't live there!

Ha Ha !

Well, if you ever get frustrated...just PM me and we can exchange e-mail (or facebook) and such!!

I know I'm one of millions...

I just don't mind saying so.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Op is in an area thats off topic

"Op is in an area that's off topic".......it would be that is so you should say that's.

Work on that then we'll talk.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

There has actually been people who have got together on here, I'm sure there was an ATS wedding or baby too at one point.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

I know. I remember her...(I've been here since 2006) That's why I thought to do this.

Like I said, It's a crap shoot. But, so is life.

If it happens I will have my wedding here me thinks!!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

awesome.

Were those people asking to find a match or was it a coincidence?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

edit on 17-8-2013 by Quyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I got a few followers on Facebook (female) but, some are kind of spooky, here's a message from one, "I used to hang out with Iggy....I think you were a wild one once....LOL" me...Iggy PoP !!

One I got this woman has "red eyes"

Jeeze...LMFAO

I got more...later...he he he (I'm going back and forth talking to my Navy buddies) oh!! and there's one that sends me pictures of food all the time and "likes" anything I post.
scary stuff that facebook...

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Mhmm, I do. I'm in my mid 40's and while I wasn't on the market (such a terrible saying lol) for long, a lot of my friends, both male and female, have found themselves in your boat. A lot of them ended up dating each other to avoid the tawdry scene of nightclubs, bars, and sometimes awful ambiguity of the dating scene. As one male friend of mine put it, "I went through that in my early 20's. I don't want go back to that again...I'm too old for that stuff."
My one suggestion though is to maybe nix the "no kids" rule. With that rule, you're basically eliminating a lot of women out there and at our age, we're all bound to have some sort of baggage....including you.
I don't know how my fiance tolerates mine because it's immense, lol. Luckily, he loves me so very well.

Good luck to you, sir!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quyll

Whatever if you want to find a date there's an app for that.

I roll my eyes again.

EDIT -

If you look like this....

then please send me a message.

Truthfully, I wouldn't want a woman who looks like that.

Incredibly high maintenance and probably isn't that much into conspiracy theories.

Shoes, makeup, and clothes maybe...but not conspiracy theories.
edit on 17-8-2013 by Quyll because: edit

It would be fun to find out what she enjoys.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join