It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Diana Death: Police Passed New Information

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
What is so significant about Diana dying?

It made some people a lot of money, the magazines that covered it, anyone with a photo of her, all the lawyers and other parasites....

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
just so everyone can asses your comments...

Quite, lets not let people put words in my mouth, shall we? What you have attempted to do is use wording from one question I put to you and try to apply it to another...Tut tut....

Are you really saying that you believe that 2001 had no global significance??.. and the events of 2001 has had no global effects???

Nope, that isn't what I said at all. I asked what was globally significant about Diana's death in response to your claims of it's global significance. I never said 2001 didn't have it's significant dates, what I said about 2001 what that it was like every other year with their own significant dates, ie; it was nothing special.

Every year has had it's momentous events and exactly how momentous they are is entirely relative to who you are, where you live and your world view.

To ask the question what was so significant about Diana being killed, you clearly have no knowledge over what Diana did globally and what she was about to do before she was killed.... I suggest you research further!

Korg.

Don't patronise me and answer the damned question. If you can't provide a decent answer, then we know you're talking out of your arse. What was so damned "globally significant" about the death of Diana - you're the one making grand claims of Satanic sacrifice and demon worship, so how about you pony up some answers instead of dancing round the subject like a fairy on a rock bun.

EDIT: Don't think I didn't notice the sly edits to your posts either, Korg. Adding wording in after I have replied. Henceforth, you shall be quoted

edit on 21/8/13 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

Nope - Harry is still the absolute spitting image of James Hewitt to me :-)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by EleniG

Really?

Same eyes, same smile, same nose... Aside from the fact he's a tad ginger, he's definitely Charles's boy. I used to think the same as you some years back, but as Harry has matured physically, I've changed my mind.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

reply to post by EleniG

Really?

Same eyes, same smile, same nose... Aside from the fact he's a tad ginger, he's definitely Charles's boy. I used to think the same as you some years back, but as Harry has matured physically, I've changed my mind.

Sorry but this is Hews boy!!! nothing like C or W.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite
Sorry but this is Hews boy!!! nothing like C or W.

Nothing like William? Now I know you're simply talking bull.. It's one thing to say he doesn't look much like Charles, but nothing like William? C'mon...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Who's Daddy?:
images.sodahead.com...

Most definitely, it looks like James Hewitt.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

One isn't responsible for anothers crimes.

Why people hate the idea of Prince Charles becoming King I've no idea.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

Boy you sure are fired up aren't you? I have NO sympathy towards any royal, nor do I give two S**ts about William and his future "reign" - this is about Diana, why she died and Charles being complicit/in favor of it, and the sudden new revelations about her death in the media that is TOTALLY controlled by "them". I am speculating that the new info is a thinly veiled threat to Charley boy do to what is asked of him and go live off in the country somewhere, or else new info will suddenly be leaked.

For the record I think William is not even remotely capable of leadership.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

The myth is certainly helped by the fact that Hewitt himself looks a lot like Charles...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered

Me neither, he's actually not a bad bloke and cares about the environment a good deal.

I think many have judged the man, without even knowing anything about him and I suspect a good deal of it stems from Diana, her treatment in the divorce etc...

Quite why Charles gets it so rough when she played her part in the breakup is beyond me, but often the way it goes when marriages break down - evil husband, poor wifey....

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

He was the one who always wanted to be with the Married Camilla Parker Bowls not Diana. I don't subscribe to the conspiracy, but you can't let Charlie boy get away scott free here. He divorced and married a divorcee. Camilla was described as the third person in the relationship by Diana.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Of course not, I am certain he had his share of the blame as well but there is always two sides to a story, however it would seem that Diana's has taken root in the public conciousness at the expense of Charles'.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

reply to post by micpsi

The myth is certainly helped by the fact that Hewitt himself looks a lot like Charles...

You have got to be kidding. He looks nothing like him.
Perhaps we both live in parallel realities.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Me neither, he's actually not a bad bloke and cares about the environment a good deal.

I think many have judged the man, without even knowing anything about him and I suspect a good deal of it stems from Diana, her treatment in the divorce etc...

Quite why Charles gets it so rough when she played her part in the breakup is beyond me, but often the way it goes when marriages break down - evil husband, poor wifey....

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Friggin Internet! Message got posted without its content. What I was talking about was the interview Andrew Bashir and thought she came across as someone mid/post mental breakdown. Not something I would lightly accuse anyone of but the interview never sat right with me.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

King Charles... it won't happen. Long live the new born king........

Korg.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
I think this goes all the way to the Queen of England, if they were to do some real investigations that didnt get derailed. The situation with Diane, Charles , and the failed marriage, made a big problem for the Royal family. They just wanted this mess to go away. And I think it went all the way to the top, but thats just my opinion

my gut feeling tells me this too. it wouldn't be the first time a reigning monarch ordered the death of someone 'in the way'.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
Who's Daddy?:
images.sodahead.com...

Most definitely, it looks like James Hewitt.

Just like I said!! JH's boy!!!!
Nose, mouth, teeth, eyes, ears, forehead, chin, hair all same!!
If anyone cannot see that JH is H's father then they need some kind of help! eyes, head whatever!!
edit on 24-8-2013 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

reply to post by micpsi

Who are you kidding!! Take a better look.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join